Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 12-17-2006, 08:36 PM
Total Fan

Welcome To The Hellmouth | A Buffy-esque MYOC

This RP is made to be like Buffy: The Vampire Slayer, only with original characters. Just in case you have never seen Buffy I will explain the basics. If you are still lost after that, don’t be afraid to ask questions. I don’t bite.

This game revolves around one thing - The fight against evil. Evil can mean horrible monsters, demons… Well, let’s explain this bit by bit.

Cleveland, OH
Cleveland Ohio was built directly on top of a Hellmouth. Most paranormal creatures feed off of the vibes in Cleveland because it is so close to the mother of all homes for evil - Hell. If you’ve never been mauled by a vampire or demon, Cleveland is a very pleasant place. Summers are mild and winters are snowy due to the effect the Great Lakes have on the city.

Things That Go Bump In The Night
‘Things That Go Bump In The Night’ is my way of lumping all of the evil in Cleveland together under one neat little label. This includes vampires, demons, and werewolves. Unless they are well-meaning, these are the things the vampire slayer is charged with killing in the name of protecting the innocent.

How Do They Die?
Vampires in Cleveland can be killed by fire, sunlight, beheading or a wooden stake through its heart. They are sensitive to religious paraphernalia most notably the cross.
Demons… Eh, it’s hard to say as one demon can be completely different from another.

The Chosen One(s)
In every generation a vampire slayer is chosen. She (yes, only girls can be chosen,) is gifted with super strength, heightened agility and senses, and the ability to heal quickly. When she dies another one is chosen, even if the original slayer was only dead for a moment or two. This is why we have two slayers for the taking in this RP - the original slayer was brought back to life thanks to the joys of modern medicine.

St. Ignatius High School
St. Ignatius is a private school in Cleveland for girls and boys. The male students wear navy blue slacks and a dress shirt or polo shirt. The female students wear a plaid skirt and a blouse. This is to promote a less competitive school environment than what someone might experience in public school. The uniforms create equality, right? Yeah, whatever… But anyway, there are four grades like any other average high school. It’s pretty ordinary except for the occasional creepy, inexplicable thing occurring due to the Hellmouth.

Rules & Other Notes
There is no Boy/Girl rule being enforced, but I do ask that if you take more than two characters that you make their genders differ. Maybe two girls and one guy…? You get the point. You’re a smart cookie.
Please try to use proper spelling and grammar.
Try to make each post at least two lines in length.
Buffy and Angel actors, no matter how obscure the character they played on the show, are not allowed to be used for characters in this RP.
There is a limit on the slayers. There can only be two in this RP.
If you have any other questions, please ask me. I won’t hurt you.

The Character Profile Format
Name: First and surname
Age/Grade: From 14 - 19, Freshman to Senior
Personality: You have the option of writing a few lines or just listing five adjectives.
Special Abilities: If your character is a slayer, here is where you mention it. Also, if your character is a witch or a demon or some sort of spiritual medium or something I haven’t thought of please mention it here.
Relationships: TBA once we get at least some profiles in.
Taken By: You!
Played By: Whatever actor you feel looks the part… I do, however, reserve the right to tell you when an actor looks too old to be playing a high school student.

Reserved PB’s
Taylor Kitsch - Jezebel In Hell
Minka Kelly - Jezebel In Hell
Steven Strait - Jezebel In Hell
Kristen Bell - WildAtHeart

]Name: Britnee Cosgrove
Age/Grade: 17/Junior
Personality: Britnee is a carefree kind of girl with a sensational appetite for doing what she shouldn't. Her complete lack of duty almost makes her an identical copycat of Buffy but still her evil nature pushes her to the edge and being stubborn, does not wish to be outstubborned by her peers.
Special Abilities: Britnee used to be just your average everyday human with no powers but still a knowledege of good and evil on a magical basis. Then when she became a slayer, she all of a sudden had the ability to knock the annoying bully's head into the soda machine.
Relationships: TBA Taken By: You!
Played By: Ashley Olsen

Last edited by Jezebel In Hell; 12-26-2006 at 07:26 PM
Old 12-17-2006, 08:54 PM
Obsessed Fan

can you reserve kristen bell and.,...i'm having trouble thinking of a guy so i have to get back to you on that lol
Old 12-17-2006, 09:01 PM
Total Fan

Sure thing!
Old 12-22-2006, 09:56 AM
New Fan

i am so confused I dont get it
Old 12-26-2006, 06:39 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by juicygrlxp (View Post)
i am so confused I dont get it
Just ask any question and I'll do my best to clarify anything for you.
Old 12-26-2006, 07:05 PM
Elite Fan

oh Dang I was so hoping to be Buffy. Oh well...I'll reserve Ashley Olsen
Old 12-26-2006, 07:07 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by buffyandspike4ever (View Post)
oh Dang I was so hoping to be Buffy. Oh well...I'll reserve Shannen Doehrty
Aw, I'm sorry. I was actually going to write up a Buffy RP in a second. Do you want me to save Buffy for you?
Old 12-26-2006, 07:12 PM
Elite Fan

Name: Britnee Cosgrove
Age/Grade: 17/Junior
Personality: Britnee is a carefree kind of girl with a sensational appetite for doing what she shouldn't. Her complete lack of duty almost makes her an identical copycat of Buffy but still her evil nature pushes her to the edge and being stubborn, does not wish to be outstubborned by her peers.
Special Abilities: Britnee used to be just your average everyday human with no powers but still a knowledege of good and evil on a magical basis. Then when she became a slayer, she all of a sudden had the ability to knock the annoying bully's head into the soda machine.
Relationships: TBA Taken By: You!
Played By: Ashley Olsen
Old 12-26-2006, 07:16 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jezebel In Hell (View Post)
Aw, I'm sorry. I was actually going to write up a Buffy RP in a second. Do you want me to save Buffy for you?
Sure!