Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 07-29-2005, 09:19 PM
Extreme Fan

In too deep

A tale, a story, sometimes are funny, sometimes makes us scared, and sometimes does both at the same time. But it makes no difference, as long as it interests and makes us feel something

In too deep is about several students with different stories that lead up to one story of life. It is basically sorta like Buffy mixed with American Pie and Road trip together, but in some ways it's different. In too deep is about changing and growing up as a person, mentally and physically. The ideas are simple and most of the characters will be either already made up or just made up by another member of FF.

The story:

Buena Turnellia is a small town off the coast between California and Mexico. It is a small town, with honest people. But something lays beneath it's humble looks. It's not easy to see, but to those who lived there ever since they were babes, come to know what it was and accepted it. But something weird has happened, no one knows what it is or what it is. But there's a weird vibe and it wasn't the normal weird feeling.

The high school has been known to be haunted by several ghosts, but that was because it did have some ghosts, some scary, some friendly and some just wonder about the school not noticing the living as they walked by. They were left alone and never thought to be as more then restless spirits. The high school isn't the only place that is haunted there are few places in the park that are visited by ghosts and these are usually left alone or visited by people who are willing to get a good scare.

Rules about this RPG:

One, you can only choose up to four characters, in any mix, it doesn't matter. All girl, all boy, a mix of girls and boys, or etc. Also at least write five sentances per post.

Human Profile
TB:
Name: first *nickname* last name
Favorite Song: optional
Background: At least a paragraph
Personality: four to five words
Family:
Job or Student:
PB: Name and picture (medium sized, not a very large one)

Ghost Profile
TB:
Name: first, no last name
Background: At least a paragraph
[b]Haunts{/b]: The high school, the park or the Police Station
Cause of death:
Living relatives:
PB:

Already made characters

TB: Rainstorm18
Name: Nikki *Nikia* Harris
Favorite Song: Time to Waste by Alkaline Trio
Background: She has lived a normal live, in some senses. Her father passed away last year, he was the only parent she had ever had and the only one she trusted with her secrets. He showed her how to play the piano and she still continues to do so.
Personality: naive, young, honest and wise
Family: Jonathan Harris, dead
Job or Student: Student
PB: Vanessa Carlton

TB: ~Tina_Greer~
Name: Natalie *Nat* Carpenton
Favorite Song: Grave Digger by Dave Matthews
Background: She is a young girl, with a random and unsual personality. She is honest and trustworthy. Her parents are never usully there for her. Her mother was some where in Northern California and her father was in the army and was always away on secret missions.
Personality: nice, friendly, random and brave
Family: Michelle and Clark Carpenton
PB: Avril Lavigne

Name: Vanessa *Alex* Baker
Favorite Song: Speed of Sound by Coldplay
Background: She works at the history muesum out of her free time. She doesn't have many friends or much of a social life. She doesn't mind that, in fact she just accepts it. She works for Mr. James Jones.
Personality: careful, organized, respectful and kind
Family:
Job or Student: Job
PB: Jessica Alba

TB: buffyandspike4ever
Name: Jenny *Lin* Mraz
Favorite Song: Good Riddance by Green Day
Background: She has a twin sister named Penny and lives with Jim, their father. He's a window, his wife, Rachel, died in a fire that destroyed Jim's first house and also half the neighborhood. They moved from their to a new house a few blocks a way
Personality: funny, random, weird, and unpredictable
Family: Penny and Jim Mraz
PB: Michelle Trachtenberg

Name: Penny *Pen* Mraz
Favorite Song: Good Riddance by Green Day
Background: Penny is the twin sister of Jenny and the daughter of Jim Mraz. She will go into the nineth grade with her twin sister Jenny. They both do what most twins would do; finish the other's sentance and stuff like that.
Personality: funny, random, weird, and unpredictable
Family: Jenny and Jim Mraz
PB: Michelle Trachtenberg

TB: Rainstorm18
Name: Jim Mraz
Favorite Song: The farm by Thomas Newmen
Background: He is a grave digger for the local grave yard. His only children are Jenny and Penny. His wife died in a fire tha destroyed half the neighborhood and their first home
Personality: kind, honest, respectful, and trustworthy
Family: Jenny and Penny
Job or Student: Job
PB: Tom Hanks

Name: Annie
Background: She was born to a poor family in 1889. Her parents were honest hard working people who were killed by a famine in 1930s. She trained to be nurse, before her death in 1932. The reasons were and still are a mystery to most people who studied the area. She gave birth to a girl named Jessica who gave birth to Jonathan Harris.
Haunts:the park
Cause of death: Unknown
Living relatives: Nikki Harris
PB: Michelle Branch

TB:buffyandspike4ever
Name: Cassidy
Background: On the night of her death she was walking down the halls her books in hand after studying in the library and some unknown force had her walk in the basement, when she got there she could smell death all over. She looked at the bodies that lie there. The unknown force she had felt before choked her to death as she tried to get out.
[b]Haunts{/b]: The basement
Cause of death: An unknown force in the school basement.
Living relatives: None
PB: Mandy Moore

Name: Ms. Mariana *Mary* Dale
Favorite Song: none
Background: She's just starting as an English teacher and is kind of scared at the fact of leadership. Her boyfriend wanted her to take this job because it was the closest to their house than all the other schools. She didn't really want to teach High School but she thought she should take the challenge.
Personality: Fun, smart, sweet, supersticious, sympathetic.
Family: She has her mother that lives nearby and her sister and she lives with her boyfriend who soon will be her husband.
Job or Student:Job
PB: Sarah Michelle Gellar

Tb: buffyandspike4ever
Name: Raykelle *Kelly* Hormea
Favorite Song: Switch by Will Smith
Background: She's a Junior at the high school. Her favorite subject is English and she enjoys spending time with her best friend Penny. She doesn't really like Penny's twin but she tries to keep a smile around her.
Personality: Fun, Outgoing, daredevil, smart, flirtateous.
Family: She lives with her Dad and she is an only child.
Job or student: Student
Pb: Rachel Mcadams

TB: touteXseule
Name: Elex (Ellie or El) Warren
Favorite Song: New American Classic by Taking Back Sunday
Background: Elex has lived in Buena Turnelia (or however you spell it) pretty much her whole life. She learned about ghosts as soon as she started the high school. That's when she met Turner, this ghost who suddenly became her best friend. She doesn't have many human friends so Turner was a very welcome relief to her loneliness. Then suddenly, a whole new world opened to her... the world of ghosts.
Personality: shy, sarcastic, studious, wild at heart
Family: Her mom is the only family she has left. Her dad abandoned the family when Elex was 7.
Job or Student: Student but is also a waitress
PB: Stacey Farber

We'll officially start on August 9, 2005, this is just a casting thread.
Old 07-30-2005, 02:19 PM
Elite Fan

I'll take Jenny and a ghost

Ghost Profile
Name: Cassidy
Background: On the night of her death she was walking down the halls her books in hand after studying in the library and some unknown force had her walk in the basement, when she got there she could smell death all over. She looked at the bodies that lie there. The unknown force she had felt before choked her to death as she tried to get out.
Haunts{/b]: The basement
[b]Cause of death: An unknown force in the school basement.
Living relatives: None
PB: Mandy Moore

Old 07-30-2005, 02:34 PM
Elite Fan

I'll take two more

Human Profile
Name: Ms. Mariana *Mary* Dale
Favorite Song: none
Background: She's just starting as an English teacher and is kind of scared at the fact of leadership. Her boyfriend wanted her to take this job because it was the closest to their house than all the other schools. She didn't really want to teach High School but she thought she should take the challenge.
Personality: Fun, smart, sweet, supersticious, sympathetic.
Family: She has her mother that lives nearby and her sister and she lives with her boyfriend who soon will be her husband.
Job or Student:Job
PB: Sarah Michelle Gellar

Tb: buffyandspike4ever
Name: Raykelle *Kelly* Hormea
Favorite Song: Switch by Will Smith
Background: She's a Junior at the high school. Her favorite subject is English and she enjoys spending time with her best friend Penny. She doesn't really like Penny's twin but she tries to keep a smile around her.
Personality: Fun, Outgoing, daredevil, smart, flirtateous.
Family: She lives with her Dad and she is an only child.
Job or student: Student
Pb: Rachel Mcadams
Old 07-30-2005, 03:13 PM
Master Fan

I'll join

a ghost PB Christina Aguilera and a guy unsure of his PB at the moment
In the pain there is healing
In your name I find meaning
Old 07-31-2005, 04:56 PM
Extreme Fan

OK, we'll wait for cliffy spuffy dreamer and anyone else who wants to join, but we'll officially start on Aug. 9, 2005
Old 08-01-2005, 04:43 PM
Extreme Fan

OK, so is anyone coming or is this going to die out? Because I'm not starting until some more people join and so far there's been one other FF member and the other's deciding on a PB and hasn't posted a profile yet for his/her ghost. I'm going to wait for about three more days pass the official starting date. Or wait more then that
Old 08-02-2005, 03:08 AM
Elite Fan

Don't worry. More people will come.
Old 08-02-2005, 11:40 AM
Extreme Fan

OK, hopefully more people will come....
Old 08-02-2005, 08:03 PM
Part-Time Fan

I claim one character

TB: touteXseule
Name: Elex (Ellie or El) Warren
Favorite Song: New American Classic by Taking Back Sunday
Background: Elex has lived in Buena Turnelia (or however you spell it) pretty much her whole life. She learned about ghosts as soon as she started the high school. That's when she met Turner, this ghost who suddenly became her best friend. She doesn't have many human friends so Turner was a very welcome relief to her loneliness. Then suddenly, a whole new world opened to her... the world of ghosts.
Personality: shy, sarcastic, studious, wild at heart
Family: Her mom is the only family she has left. Her dad abandoned the family when Elex was 7.
Job or Student: Student but is also a waitress
PB: Stacey Farber

...welcome to the Dark Side, we have cookies...
Old 08-04-2005, 06:46 PM
Extreme Fan

OK, there's still five days before I'll finally start this and so far not many has joined
Old 08-06-2005, 06:28 PM
Fan Forum Star

I'll join

I take Nikki, and if you need anymore characters then I will pick more
My LJ
Old 08-07-2005, 06:10 AM
Extreme Fan

Thanks Rainstorm18, can you also fill in for Jim Mraz?
Old 08-09-2005, 02:02 PM
Extreme Fan

OK we might as well start....

[Starting scene]

Monday morning, Ms. Mariana *Mary* Dale( has just arrived in the high school as students start to pour in for first period. Today, there's going to be a field trip instead of a assembly about dentistry. Natalie *Nat* Carpenton, Raykelle *Kelly* Hormea, Penny *Pen* & Jenny *Lin* Mraz, Elex (Ellie or El) Warren, and Nikki *Nikia* Harris are assigned with Ms. Mariana Dale for the field trip to the muesum. Vanessa *Alex* Baker is just finishing the cleaning of most of the displays in the muesum.

Natalie:

I stood there for a moment feeling really bored as usual. I wasn't sure what to say, but I figured that I would just follow the others. It was quiet as we walked in, but started to be filled with the charter of the other groups in our high school and something tells me that were not the only school here as I stood there. I looked over my shoulder and saw Penny & Jenny talking again about something.

Penny

I was glad that I was assigned in the same group with my twin sister. It was OK, pretty much most of the kids I know are in this group.

Vanessa:

I sat there feeling tired as I finished polishing the last piece in the World War II display. I then placed it back in it's container and looked around for anything missing. So far nothing was missing.
Old 08-09-2005, 09:14 PM
Fan Forum Star

sure though Im not too good with guy characters, lol
My LJ
Old 08-10-2005, 01:48 AM
Extreme Fan

OK, I understand