Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-12-2005, 08:20 PM
Master Fan

Time To Kill - Sin City PYO/MYO RP

Plot: Nancy, Shellie, Gail and Wendy have all been abducted. The men in their lives Hartigan, Marv and Dwight form an unlikely alliance to rescue the women they love they are assisted by the fellow allies and even the mysterious "Salesman" who has not shown a motive to why he is assisting them. However with Gail out the picture Old Town has become embittered into brutal war with those who wish to takeover Old Town and elinimated the hookers or make them their own personal slaves and those who wish to protect the hookers at any costs. Meanwhile while trying to rescue the Hartigan, Dwight and Marv make several encounters with the likes of Jackie Boy, Manute, Yellow Bastard, and Kevin who are believed to come together and orchestrated the kidnapping and are behind the attack on Old Town. Can the three men rescue the women they love before its too late and safe Old Town from going under?
-------------------
B/G Rule. 4 Characters maximum
Post when you can. (I know we all have work or school and lives.)
Respect each other & Have Fun!
-------------------
Sin City Characters

Hartigan TB: The Survivor
Nancy TB: cliffy spuffy dreamer
Dwight TB:
Gail TB:
Shellie TB: buffyandspike4ever
Miho TB:
Becky TB: California_here_I_come
Marv TB:
Wendy TB:
The Salesman TB:
Jackie Boy TB:
Yellow Bastard TB:
Kevin TB: buffyandspike4ever
Manute TB: The Survivor

Name: Stephanie DuVall
Profession: Bartender
Personality: Friendly, Flirtatous, Independent, Protective, Intelligent, Implusive
History: Stephanie grew up in a rough home life. Her father was a cop gone bad while her mother secretly had affairs with both men and women. Her parents would constantly beat her when they got drunk. Stephanie came to depend on her cousin Marv, would protect her no matter what and he did many times against his aunt and uncle. Marv wasn't the most attractive guy in Basin City but Stephanie would defend Marv when he was picked on because of his looks. As Stephanie got old enough she learned how to defend herself and moved out of her home when she turned 18 years old. It has been 8 years and despite Stephanie's short comings in life and having to work a lousy job she doesn't ever take for granted what Marv has done for her.
Relationships:She is Marv's cousin. TBA for everything else.
TB: The Survivor
PB: Juliette Lewis

Name: Carla Martinez
Profession: Skilled Assassin/Drug Dealer
Personality: Cold, Withdrawn, Cunning, Aggressive, Deadly, Ruthless
History: Carla grew up in world of crime and drugs. Her father, Hector Martinez was one of the big time heads of a drug dealing cartel in Basin City. Due to his business Carla and her family lived a wealthly lifestyle. However Carla's world came crashing down when both of her parents were killed during a drug sting when Carla was only 14 years old. As Carla grew older friends of her father trained her to become an assassin and everyday starting from the time Carla turned 16, Carla learned several forms of hand to hand combat, martial arts and how to handle weaponry. By the time Carla turned 21, Carla had killed over 50 people, 30 of them were retired police officers who were involved in the drug raid that killed her parents. However it has been 16 years in the making and Carla wants to revenge on the man who shot and killed her parents: John Hartigan.
Relationships:
TB: The Survivor
PB: Salma Hayek

Reserved MYOCS
California_here_I_come
cliffy spuffy dreamer PB: Ryan Reynolds, Izabella Miko

-----------------
MYOC Profile

Name:
Profession: Anything you want.
Personality: Six adjectives
History: 5 lines minumum. Do not make it too long.
Relationships: TBA - Figure it out among yourselves.
TB:
PB: (Hyperlink- Black and white picture)
Old 08-12-2005, 08:22 PM
Elite Fan

Shellie and Kevin
Old 08-12-2005, 08:26 PM
Master Fan

added.
Old 08-12-2005, 08:32 PM
Master Fan

Thanks for reserving me my peeps, Jimster

I'll also reserve Ryan Reynolds and Izabella Miko as well and another guy, unsure of him at the moment
In the pain there is healing
In your name I find meaning
Old 08-13-2005, 04:08 AM
Master Fan

added.
Old 08-13-2005, 11:44 AM
Master Fan

anyone else?