Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-28-2008, 01:45 PM
Elite Fan

Starting Over (Gossip Girl/Roswell crossover)

~ Pick 1-3 characters
~ No one liners
~Serious posters only, I don’t want people to join and never post; that’s not very nice.

It is summer, and everyone went their separate ways. Most of them just needed time to think about the future and their relationships. One person just wanted to forget everything…and she literally gets her dream. Blair was just on a road trip, by herself and she ends up having a terrible car accident. Unfortunately for Blair the car exploded, but someone took her out of the burning car before it did. All her identification was lost, and she had no idea who she was or where she was.

She was found by Michael Guerin smack on the outskirts of Roswell. He used his powers to heal her wounds and left the scene, because he was scared that the cops would start to ask them too many questions. First Liz and now some strange girl magically become saved?

Michael brought Blair back to Max to figure out what they should do with her. They decided it was best that she stayed with Michael since he was living on his own. Blair and Michael become closer and closer, until one day they watched the news and Blair’s face flashed across it. Blair was decided it was time for her to go home, to see if she can remember her past.

Back in Manhattan Blair’s friends begin to give up hope of ever finding Blair again. Serena has been finding comfort from Dan, even though Dan still has insecurities about their “friendship”…while Chuck has been finding comfort in some un-expecting arms Vanessa, which makes Nate feel very uneasy and he is no longer sure about his friendship with either of them, out of jealousy he becomes closer to Jenny…but Jenny isn’t sure what to do. When Blair returns though, everyone’s world gets turned upside down.

The Roswellian’s all decided to support Blair by coming with her. Isabel, Max, and Michael, and Liz…Blair and Liz are teh only humans that knows their secret and they aren’t sure what to do in this strange town or if they even want to stay there. Michael though now feels very protective over Blair and can not imagine leaving her alone…but will he still care about her if she regains her memory and he sees her true colors?

Roswell Cast

Name: Liz Parker
Relationships: She is best friensd with Isabel, Max, and Michael. She is unsure about her feelings of Blair, or if she can even trust her. Her and Max have an on again off again relationship. Right now they decided to just be friends.
Feelings about leaving She is kind of excited about leaving Roswell...she has been waiting for a change of pace. She is also intrested in seeing who all of Blair's friends are...and knowing the real Blair. She just has a feeling she can't trust her.
TB: michelle ling
PB: Shiri Appleby

Name Isabel Evans
Relationships She has become best friends with Blair, she is the sister of Max and she is friends with Michael and Liz as well.
Feelings about leaving: It is a dream come true, especially since it seems liek Blair comes from an extremely wealthy family. Isabel is hoping to meet someone new...she is tired of all the Roswell guys, she wants to meet someone who is sophisticated.
TB: Chrissalaugha
PB Katherine Heigl

Name Max Evans
Relationships Has an off again on again relationship with Liz, he doesn't understand why she has to make things so complicated and he wants to permantely stay on with her. His sister is Isabel and he's best friends with Michael, but he's unsure about his feelings for Blair.
Feelings about Leaving he was 100% opposed to it, but Michael said he was going to leave with or without him...being family Max knew that he was going to have to go with Michael. Max is extremely nervous about their secret being let out and he thinks it's better off if Blair does not remember anything about her past because he has no idea who she was.
TB: truroswellian
PB: Jason Behr

Name: Michael Guerin
Relationships When Blair and Michael started becoming closer Maria ended things. Michael was hurt by it because he was still unsure about his feelings for Blair. Whenever her picture flashed over the news though he realized that he did have feelings for her. He is close with Liz, Max, and Isabel.
Feelings about Leaving he is scared to death about finding out about Blair's past. He knew that it was something that he had to do though, because she really wants to see her family to see if she can remember anything.
PB: Brendan Fehr

Gossip Girl

Name: Chuck Bass
Relationships: He regrets not staying with Blair, whenever he disappeared he blamed it on himself. He started talking to Vanessa about his problems, the the two of them have actually grown closer. Because of this his relationship with Nate has been estrange, but he wants that friendship back.
PB: Ed Westwick

Name: Dan Humphrey
Relationships He and Serena have been getting closer since Blair has been gone. He wants to be with her again, but he knows they are going to run into the same problems. When Liz comes into town...he can't help but to feel attracted to her. He and Vanessa are still best friends and Dan has mixed feelings about Nate because he's afraid Nate is going to hurt his sister.
TB: zania1
PB: Penn Badgley

Name: Nate Archibald
Relationships he seems to be outcasted by a lot of people...but Nate's indecsion about his relationships have been the root of his problems. He finds himself attracted to Jenny...but when he sees Vanessa and Chuck becoming closer he can't help but wonder if he really has feelings for Vanessa. When Isabel comes in the picture though he becomes even more confused.
TB: Zania1
PB: Chace Crawford

Name: Blair Waldorf
Relationships She finds herself become attracted to Michael, he might be dark sometimes...but him taking care of her has been amazing. She and Isabel also have quickly become best friends. She wants to gain the approval of Max and Liz, but that seems to be impossible. She doesn't remember anything about her past...but she hopes she does so she can have her old friendships back.
TB: Zania1
PB: leighton meester

Name: Serena Van der Woodsen
Relationships: She wants Dan back, especially since she lost her best friend. She notices that there's still a wall around Dan though and that begins to irritate her. She thinks about maybe making him jealous...but it has to be someone worthy of it...Max Evans might make a good canidate.
PB: Blake Lively

Name: Jenny Humphrey
Relationships: She wants to be with Nate, but she isn't sure if he still has feelings for Vanessa..Jenny also doesn't want to hurt Vanessa if she still has feelings for Nate. Jenny thinks both of the new boys in town are cute and she half way hopes that Chuck and Blair end up getting back together.
TB: OPEN
PB: Taylor Momsen

Name: Vanessa Abrams
Relationships: She knows that she shouldn't trust Chuck, but she sees how lonely he is and becomes his only best friend. Vanessa is half way using Chuck though in order to get back at Nate. She is still jealous of the fact that Nate and Jenny kissed...she wonders if she is getting real feelings for Chuck though...but she still wants to be with Nate.
TB: Chrissalaugha the savior
PB: Jessica szohr

Last edited by MrsEdwardCullen; 12-04-2008 at 12:07 PM
Old 11-28-2008, 01:49 PM
Master Fan

I will take Max for now
Old 11-28-2008, 04:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

For now I'll take Isabel please

Chrissy |
Old 11-28-2008, 08:06 PM
Total Fan

Liz and Chuck please.
Old 12-04-2008, 08:09 AM
Total Fan

Are we still doing this?
Old 12-04-2008, 08:15 AM
Elite Fan

I would like to...but guess there's not enough interest.
Old 12-04-2008, 08:26 AM
Total Fan

I love it. Maybe I can take more characters if you like.
Old 12-04-2008, 08:29 AM
Elite Fan

Yeah, I'm going to pick up Dan too.

Characters open are: Jenny, Serena, Michael and Vanessa

weird to have so many girls open it's usually the guys that are open. LOL.
Old 12-04-2008, 08:31 AM
Total Fan

I'll take Serena and Michael as well. I like playing guy characters.
Old 12-04-2008, 08:34 AM
Elite Fan

I like playing them too, I usually like to have an even amount. I don't see the problem with playing guys...just some people just hate it. Hehe.
Old 12-04-2008, 08:36 AM
Total Fan

Yeah I understand. Most people here are girls so that makes girl character more popular.

Are we still waiting for some one to take J and V?
Old 12-04-2008, 08:39 AM
Elite Fan

Yeah I think i'm going to post something about it on another thread. Hopefully someone will pick them up. Maybe even Chriss or tru will take up another character...we will see. I miss playing with the roswell cast. LOL, I used to do nothing but Roswell rps.
Old 12-04-2008, 09:03 AM
Total Fan

I know what you mean. Okay, let me know if you are ready to start this.
Old 12-04-2008, 11:47 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I'd be more than willing to take on another character considering I only took one originally

Chrissy |
Old 12-04-2008, 11:52 AM
Elite Fan

Thanks Chriss...if Jenny or Vanessa intrests you those 2 are open.