Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-26-2004, 03:34 PM
Master Fan

Jordan

"I bet" I nodded. "All the boys have changed so much. It's amazing" Well...I guess I should be calling then Man now...they're not boys anymore. My Sam isn't either. He's changed so much from when we first started dating. In a good way of course.

Andrew

As I walked down the sidewalk with the wind blowing my long hair, I looked around the place I haven't seen since I left many years ago. Nothing has changed really. The same houses are there...the same trees...the same everything. I'm sure most of the little kids I remember playing out in the yard and left this place already. It doesn't feel the same without little kids playing tag in the yards. Oh well... such is life.

Just so you know, I wouldn't give it up, no.
Jason Morgan & Sam Mccall
Old 01-26-2004, 05:57 PM
Master Fan

Leah
"Yea.It just doesnt seem possible that we aren't all teenagers concocting plans up that can ruin our town.Or getting out." I said with a smile.

"The cool points are out the window and you got me all twisted up in the game"-Bringing Down the House
Old 01-26-2004, 08:25 PM
Master Fan

Ethan
I walked off of the plane that I was on. I couldn't believe I was back in the town that I was trying to forget. Everything came flooding back to me,the memories of this place came back to me. I didn't want to come back and deal with this. I went away so that I could get away from it but in away it followed me. I let out a sigh and ran my fingers thru my hair. This was going to be great, I thought sarcasticly as I grabed my bags and made my way to the taxi cab outside. I flung my bag in there and sat down. I told the taxi driver where I wanted to be and I turned my attention to outside. I stared off into space as I drove to my house. I felt everything flooding back to me...Leslie. Oh this was great, I was going to have to deal with Leslie chewing me out for leaving her. I just needed time to myself but Sam brought me back here. I couldn't not be there on the most important day of his life. I grip the bag that I was holding, walked up to the door and knocked on it,hoping someone would awnser so that I wouldn't have to stand outside in the cold

Ethan is open at the door and Marissa's around town open
In the pain there is healing
In your name I find meaning
Old 01-28-2004, 08:53 AM
Master Fan

Abby
I smiled."I'm good.You know..just bust really.Running the cafe is really alot of work.I haven't been getting alot of sleep in the last couple of nights so I'm more tired than usual,"I said with small smile as he fixe my shoe.

Ben
I looked to Sam."Well..it would be great to stay here,but don't you and your almost bride want some alone time before the wedding?"I asked.I felt like seeing this house like it was before was like going back in time.It made me feel like a teenager ago.I wasn't the best teenager though.A bit too dorky I guess.
thinking maybe you'll get it back and then you realize it's just gone.
banner: Brittany
Old 01-28-2004, 09:42 AM
Passionate Fan

OOC
I am so sorry I didn't post yesterday my computer won't let me view some of the pages.

Sam

"It won't be a problem." I said but I wasn't going to pressure them if they didn't want to stay. "I was going to take us all out tonight to celebrate you guys being back so as soon as the other guys get here we can go." I said looking at my watch again. "I wonder where they are?" Just after I said that the door opened. I opened it and smiled when I saw Ethan. "I wa sjust wondering if you were going to show up." I hugged him and pulled him into the house. "Well that's three down and three to go."

Kevin

I smile. "I know how that is running a business you tend to bring it home with you." When I was sure that her shoe was fixed I handed it to her. "You should probably let it dry some more before you try to walk in them."

Just remember if the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off.

I talk to myself because I like dealing with a better class of people.
Old 01-28-2004, 03:20 PM
Master Fan

OOC: Andrew...I think is waiting for the girls to come over to him [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Jordan

"I know what you mean.." I nodded as I pet Bingo's head. "It seems like just yesterday and I was getting my first kiss and now.. now I'm getting married. It's all a blur but a good one" I laughed a little.

Old 01-29-2004, 09:20 PM
Passionate Fan

OOC
I am so sorry for not posting my computer's been a butt lately.

Hannah

"There's Andrew." I grabbed Nate's hand. "Let's go over I want to say hello." I smiled and pulled him over to Andrew. "Andrew." I called waving my free hand.

Old 01-29-2004, 09:32 PM
Master Fan

Nate
I walked over to Andrew with Hannah and smiled at him.
"Hey." I said a little slowly. Wow had he changed my brothers were all changing and it felt like I was staying the same old guy I really didn't know what else to do.I gave him a small hug and then stepped back.

Leah
"Yea I know what you mean." I said as I looked around for Ben."Is ben not here yet?" I asked her as the dog came over to me.I petted it's head again and looked around.

"The cool points are out the window and you got me all twisted up in the game"-Bringing Down the House
Old 01-30-2004, 12:52 PM
Passionate Fan

Hannah

I watched as they hugged and then with a smile hugged Andrew myself. "How have you been Andrew?" I asked then turned to the two of them. "What do you guys think of your younger brother getting married?"

Old 01-30-2004, 05:16 PM
Master Fan

Andrew

I looked around when I heard my name being called. I saw Hannan and Nate come over to me and I couldn't help but smile. "Hey" I gave him a small hug back. I exchanged a hug with Hannah and shrugged. "Fine. I think it's really odd that my littlest bro is getting married before me" I laughed a little.

Jordan

"Not that I know of. I've only seen three of them and Ben wasn't one of them" I told her as I leaned back on the very comfy couch we were sitting on. "You excited to see him again?" I asked with general interest. I know she is.

Old 01-30-2004, 08:11 PM
Passionate Fan

Hannah

"Yeah it did come as a shock to hear about it. Little Sammy's going to be married. Before the two of you know it you're going to have some neices and nephews thought probably not to soon." I say then shut up when I thought I had said enough. This wasn't a reunion for me. I look between them.