Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-27-2008, 07:31 PM
Dedicated Fan

Searching for a one-on-one partner!

I read the FAQ's and rules and didn't see any here. I love to role-play but I am really more of a one-on-one sort of RP person. Anyway, I've been RP'ing for about ten years. I started out in the Buffyverse fandom, played both canon characters and crappy original characters. I moved onto Angel, stayed there until the series ended and my interests waned, role-played Xena: Warrior Princess, Charmed and dabbled in original RP's.

What I'm looking for is a partner who'd like to write over Yahoo messenger. Of course, if you don't have the time for that I am open to playing by email, journals or even a Yahoo! Group.

Fandoms I'm most interested in: Underlined and bold characters are an absolute favorite and ones I'm looking for.

Degrassi: TNG.

Degrassi has seem to taken over my life right now and I'd love to have another partner. I ship crazily, my favorites are: Craig, Manny, Ellie, Paige, Alex, Jay, Emma, Spike, Snake, Caitlin, Joey, Jane, Spinner, Holly J, Anya, Toby, Sean

Ships I love: Craig/Manny, Craig/Ellie, sometimes, sometimes I like Craig/Ashley, Jay/Emma (love) Craig/OC (come on, we've all been there...) Craig/Manny, Palex, Spinner/Jane

Ships I hate: Darcy/Peter

I'd like you to be over 18 if you want to RP with me. A lot of my Rp's turn rather adult, although it isn't a smut party! I like heavy plot, and can discuss things to do with these people for hours at a time. If you want an OC, please make sure the said OC isn't a Mary Sue and I'll be willing to work with you.

Please respond here or PM me.
Old 11-28-2008, 11:44 AM
Elite Fan

no one said anything to you yet...so I guess I will give you the heads up in the FAQs it does say.

• When not to start an thread.
In order to avoid cluttering up the board, threads should only be started when starting a new RP. Questions like, “Who’s interested in a One Tree Hill Rp?’ and ‘What do I do if…’ should be posted in this thread, the Off Topic Thread, or PMed to one of the mods.

you might be better off putting this on the Off Topic thread since this is not an actual role play. I'm not good on 1 on 1 I know a few people here that do 1 on 1, but you might generate more intrest by putting this in Off Topic.
Old 11-28-2008, 01:37 PM
Elite Fan

zania, thanks for pointing it out (I just got on my computer now).

Also, you have to make an actual role play thread and if you want to promote before hand (garnering interest and what not), I suggest you post your ideas here:

http://www.fanforum.com/f37/general-...5/index10.html

Going to close this thread.