4 spots, please!

Criminal: pb Jonathan Bennett
Outsider: pb Gregory Smith
Drug addict: pb Samaire Armstrong
Flirt: pb Sophia Bush
Old 03-03-2004, 03:15 PM
Absolute Fan

Ooo, sounds fun. Could i have 4?

A cheerleader, a female drama club teen, a male scrub and a male musition. Dunno about PBs yet [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

I was dropped from the moonbeam and sailed on shooting stars.
Old 03-03-2004, 03:41 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
K-Pop

Name: Melody Stanford
Grade: Junior
Clique: Cheerleaders
Relationship: TBA
Personality: Sweetheart. Smart. Friendly. This is what sums up, Melody's personality. She's a nice person who doesn't worry about people not being in her clique. Melody prefers to be friends with all sorts of people than stick with the one group. At times, Melody will be try her best to be funny but sometimes, she doesn't do so great. She's a great shoulder to cry on and Melody listens to what the person is feeling. But, catch her in a bad mood, Melody will probably scream her head at you for not leaving her alone.
History: Melody grew up with two loving parents. Her mother was a dizzy cheerleader at school and married her high school, sweetheart which was her father. What surprised Melody, was that her parents were still happily in love, all years. She's happy they all still together and she can talk to them about just about anything. Melody has a little sister, who she adores. She would do anything in the world for her baby sister. Cheerleading was always on her mind since she saw the pictures of her mother when she was Melody's age. It made Melody believed that she could be a cheerleader like her mother once was.
Taken By: PJ_Believer
Played By: Scarlett Johansson

[ 03-03-2004: Message edited PJ_Believer ]
Old 03-03-2004, 04:00 PM
Master Fan

Leader of the Cheerleaders/Jocks: PB- Guy - Unsure of who at moment

FreakB -Katie Holmes(don't worry..it'll be good)

Outsider - PB:Brendan Fehr

Musician - PB:Girl - Unsure of who at moment
thinking maybe you'll get it back and then you realize it's just gone.
banner: Brittany
Old 03-03-2004, 04:01 PM
Elite Fan

Leader of Drama Club - PB: Shane West

Girl flirt - PB: Kelly Clarkson

Join the John Mayer campaign!
Old 03-03-2004, 04:10 PM
Dedicated Fan

4 spots please!

Guys: Criminal and Drama Club teen

Girls: Flirt and Prep

don't know about the pb's yet..
Old 03-03-2004, 04:37 PM
Master Fan

Name: Aaron Stevenson
Clique: Criminal
Relationship: For friends and relationships leave TBA.
Personality: Aaron's tough, he likes to knock people around, and doesn't really care about rules. He just wants to do his own thing, and have fun while doing it.
History: Bounced around from foster home to foster home, Aaron's used to not being in one place for any longer than 5 months. Now living with his grandparents, it looks like he'll be here for awhile. He was taken away from his parents as a baby, they proved to be unsuitable, and since then things have been rough for Aaro. But it has all only made him stronger.
Taken By: missalana
Played By: Jonathan Bennett
Old 03-03-2004, 05:01 PM
Master Fan

missalana and Otep you both have requested Sophia Bush. Unless you two want to play both and say that they are twins then I am going to have ask that you, missalana, switch your girl profile since Otep claimed her first.
Old 03-03-2004, 06:12 PM
Master Fan

Ignore

[ 03-03-2004: Message edited cliffy spuffy dreamer ]
In the pain there is healing
In your name I find meaning
Old 03-03-2004, 06:12 PM
Master Fan

Ill take a spot as well, unsure of group and PB's at the moment
In the pain there is healing
In your name I find meaning
Old 03-03-2004, 06:33 PM
Master Fan

Jimmy...I promise I will get these in later

"The cool points are out the window and you got me all twisted up in the game"-Bringing Down the House
Old 03-03-2004, 07:12 PM
Dedicated Fan

Name: Lana Cross
Clique: Flirt
Relationship: TBA.
Personality: She's the type of girl that you would find in the back of the school making-out with a guy. She's the hugest flirt you would find, and loves every moment of it. She isn't that bright either, since she's too busy trying to find a guy to hook up with. She's a tough girl, but can make friends easily, especially if it was a guy.
History: Her parents had her while they were still in high school, and struggled all their life to raise her good. They don't mostly care about what she does, so she runs off on her own sometimes with guys. When she reached into high school, her parents got evicted from their home, and moved into a small trailer. She doesn't like telling anyone about her life, and wishes that her life was better everyday when she steps into her trailer.
Taken By: xPaper Reject xx
Played By: Jordana Brewster
Old 03-03-2004, 07:23 PM
Elite Fan

Name:Dean Evans
Grade:Senior
Clique:Prep
Relationship:
Personality:Dean is a guy that likes to have fun. He never really thinks about the consequences of his actions. As a matter of fact, he hardly ever thinks about it. Or thinks at all. Dean likes to do what he wants when he wants it and that is all that matters to him. He likes to make people question themselves. He;s a bit of a cruel guy too. He thinks everyone is below him. Doesn't matter who they are, they are nothing compared to him.
History:Dean is a Evans. To some that may not seem like much of anything. But to others, its a big thing since he is the son of one of the wealthiest families in this town. Dean is a spoiled little brat. His entire family doesnt even really know who he is. All they do is give him what he asks for in hopes that he stays out of their business. No one notices much of the things he does. He has done a lot of things that would convince most parents to send their kids off to some military school. But not Dean's. They don't even know who his best friend is. Or what girl he is with at the moment. Or Anything else about him. And he likes it that way.
Taken By:Otep
Played By:Chris Carmack
I'm Shellie's new boyfriend, and I'm out of my mind. You ever so much as talk to Shellie again, you even think her name, and I'll cut you in ways that'll make you useless to a woman.-My Superman, Dwight
Old 03-03-2004, 07:24 PM
Elite Fan

Ah, Chris Carmack. *faints*

My profiles will come either tonight or tomorrow...

[ 03-03-2004: Message edited **SuperGirl** ]

Join the John Mayer campaign!
Old 03-03-2004, 07:32 PM
Master Fan

Name:Charlie Parker
Grade:Senior
Clique:Leader of the Jocks/Cheerleaders
Relationship:
Personality:Charlie isn't really what you would expect from most of the jocks.He's not a jerk and he doesn't even really care all that much about sports.So he puts up an act so that he doesn't upset the people around him.He works himself way too hard because of his dad.He's really hard working and focused even when he doesn't care about something.To others,he could appear to be macho,to look down on others who aren't like him,and the typical jock - stupid,tough,and always ready ot hit on cheerleaders.He's nothing like that though.He's sweet and sensitive and hates every moment that he has to pretend to be someone else.He's just looking for a way out that won't hurt anyone or let down the rest of the guys on his team and girls.
History:Charlie was raised by his father and his step-mother.His mother died in a car accident when he was only 6.His father was a high school sports all-star.His mother and father were the It Couple of the school.She was a cheerleader and he was the head jock.They stayed together through college and in their senior year of college,he proposed to her.He had a dream of becomming a sports star - mainly a basketball star,but he let go of his dream,when the year after they were married,Charlie's mom got pregnant and he needed to support them.When Charlie's mother died,Charlie and his father were heartbroken.Charlie's dad got cold and wasn't the same happy person he had been before.When Charlie was 10,his father married another woman.She was rich and suddenly they went from living in a normal household to living a huge house where Charlie's dad didn't have ot work half the time.Ever since Charlie's mom died,his dad has pushed him to be the best in sports.He made Charlie join all the teams;football,basketball,baseball,track; and he made sure that Charlie worked so hard that he was almost always the captains of all the teams.
Taken By: DreamOn777
Played By:Kip Pardue

[ 03-03-2004: Message edited DreamOn777 ]
thinking maybe you'll get it back and then you realize it's just gone.
banner: Brittany