Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-24-2005, 03:18 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Jennifer Aniston

Remember When- OTH Future RPG

So this is acutually based on the song Remember When, sung by Alan Jackson. I acutually got this idea, because it's an idea that popped into my head, when I wanted to write a fan fic for the song.

Storyline:
Takes place 10 years in the future. Everyone is married and has children that range in age. The following couples are together for now, remember it can change later, Jeyton/Naley/Brucas/Deb and Keith/Dan and Karen, Chris/Anna. Felix, Skills, Coach Whitey, Tim, Mouth, etc... are still around but don't have a steady relationship yet. So what you basically need to know are Nathan and Lucas both play professional basketball and play for the Lakers. Lucas and Brooke got back together, junior year, and stayed together and attended the same college, they married straight from college. Jake and Peyton got together after he came back into town with Jenny. They married after they graduated high school. Deb and Keith got together after Jules was found out to have worked for Dan and they are now married and have been for 3 years. Dan and Karen are married too, Dan vowed he would change and he did, though Dan and Karen's relationship was not as easy as you might have thought, especially with Lucas, but when Dan changed his relationship with Lucas did too, Dan and Karen are married. Lastly is Chris and Anna, they got together when both of them had their hearts broken, they have stayed together and got married 5 years ago. Chris is a record producer/singer. Peyton is an artist. Haley is a singer and works with Chris. Brooke is a fashion designer and Anna is a stay-at-home mom. Karen and Deb own/manage Karen's Cafe and Dan/Keith manage the dealership.

Note
We have started already, so if you claimed a charater, go ahead and start them. Let's see we are going to say it's a Saturday, to make things easy. Therefore no school for the kids and no work or practice for the guys. Currently Dan is about to run to the dealership to do some work before Monday but asked Karen to call Lucas, Nathan and the family over for lunch, to have a family get together. Tim just saw Riley again and they are talking at his house and Brooke is at home with Lucas in their bedroom waiting for him to respond.

The roleplay

Well the roleplay is basically like the storyline. We will be starting 10 years in the future and go from there, just because a couple is together for now, doesn't mean they will be together in the future. I don't mind affairs/adultery/etc.. whatever you guys want to do is fine.

RULES

1. Please post in third person (he/she/Haley/Nathan) it's just easier to follow then the first person (I) and that's what most roleplays are in.

2. PLEASE post at least 3 times a week. I'm not that strict, because I know sometimes people have lives and need to take a vacation or are caught up in school, that's perfectly fine.

3. If you are going to be on vacation or need to be away for an emergency, please try to let me know so the other roleplayers aren't waiting forever for you to post.

4. You can play 3 main characters (but one has to be a guy), and as many minor or made up characters that you want. (Note: You can't play both Haley and Nathan, Jake and Peyton, I think you get the idea, it's just if you play both of the people in a relationship, you would be mainly talking to yourself and the idea is to role play with other people.

5. Have Fun!

Cast

Haley James Scott
PB: Bethany Joy Lenz
TB: brucasnaleyfan4ever aka Carly

Nathan Scott
PB: James Lafferty
TB: BabyJames'Girl

Alexandra "Alexia" Scott
PB: Tessa Allen
TB: sethmer

Daniel "DJ" Lucas Scott
PB: Dylan Cash
TB: CherryChica87

Kristina "Krissy" Scott
PB: Emma and Sarah Smith
TB:

Matthew "Matt" Scott
PB: Dylan and Jordan Cline
TB: StarliteParadise

Lucas Scott
PB: Chad Michael Murray

Brooke Davis Scott
PB: Sophia Bush

Meghan "Meggie" Scott
PB: Breck Burns
TB: Carly

David "Davy" Scott
PB: Justin Cooper
TB:

Anastasia "Stacie" Scott
PB: Elaine and Melanie Silver
TB:

Jake Jagielski
PB: Bryan Greenberg

Peyton Sawyer Jagielski
PB: Hilarie Burton
TB: StarliteParadise

Jenny Jagielski
PB: Hayden Panettiere

Jake "JJ" Jagielski Junior
PB: Bradley Michael Pierce
TB:

Katarina "Rina" Jagielski
PB: Dakota Fanning
TB:

Grace "Gracie" Jagielski
PB: Brooke Radding
TB:

Marissa "Rissa" Jagielski
PB: Kaitlyn Maggio
TB:

Chris Keller
PB: Tyler Hilton

Anna Keller
PB: Daniella Alonso
TB: Carly (temp, just playing her until someone wants her)

Chris "CJ" Keller Junior
PB: Shawn and Taylor Carpenter
TB:

Alexander "Alex" Keller
PB: Spencer, Garrett and Mitchell Gray
TB:

Steven "Steve" Keller
PB: Walker Fleming
TB:

Keith Scott
PB: Craig Sheffer
TB:

Deb Scott
PB: Barbara Alyn Woods
TB:

Dan Scott
PB: Paul Johansson

Karen Roe Scott
PB: Moira Kelly
TB: CherryChica87

Coach Whitey Durham
PB: Barry Corbin
TB:

Felix
PB: Michael Copon

Tim Smith
PB: Brett Claywell
TB: Carly (temp until someone wants him)

Mouth
PB: Lee Norris
TB:

Skills
PB: Antwon Tanner
TB:

Theresa
PB: Sarah Edwards
TB:

Taylor James
PB: Lindsey McKeon
TB:

Made Ups

Name: Carmilla Isabella Scott
Nicknames: Callie, Izzy-B, Tink, Belle, Ice Angel, Princess, Baby Gurl
Celebrity Look-Alike: Kirsten Dunst
Personality: outgoing, flirtatious, very popular, sweet, nice, caring, can be bitchy, kind of ****ty and always gets what she wants
Grade/Job: Freshman in College
PB: Carly
Family:
Grand Father: Royal Scott
Grand Mother: May Scott
Dad: Dan Scott
Step-Dad/Uncle: Keith Scott
Mom: Deb Scott
Step-Mom: Karen Roe Scott
Older Brother: Nathan Scott
Older Half-Brother: Lucas Scott
Neices: Alexia, Krissy, Meggie, Stacie
Nephews: DJ, Matt, Davy
Sister-in-laws: Haley James Scott, Brooke Davis Scott
God Mother: Peyton Sawyer Jagielski
God Father: Jake Jagielski
Relationship: She's the baby of her family, who is spoiled and always gets her way. She didn't grow up in Tree Hill, she was sent to boarding school when she was 5 because her parents thought it would be better for her not to deal with the drama of everything. She's a daddy's girl and is closer to her father more than anything. She loves her family and is close to her brothers sometimes, she is very overprotected. She always gets what she wants no matter who she has to hurt to get it. She moved back to Tree Hill at 17 after she graduated boarding school and is attending Tree Hill College. She is currently living with Dan and Karen but still stays with Deb and Keith some weekends and holidays.

Name: Riley Parker
Nicknames: Riles, Ry, whatever.
Celebrity Look-Alike: Kate Bosworth
Personality: Outgoing, Fun loving, Determined, Spontaneous, Loyal, Trustworthy,and flirtatious.
Grade/Job: Not in school anymore. Graduated from college. Works part time as a photographer
PB: Cherrychica87
Relationship: She used to go to One Tree Hill high with the others but when she was a junior her parents shipped her off to a boarding school to teach her what hard work was all about. After living in england she attended oxford university where she learned the skills of photography. She just recently moved back and is now on the look out for Tim. A guy that she used to have a crush on back in the high school days. She wants to see if the feelings they both had for one another but never spoke of are still there.

For Made Ups just fill out the little bio that I made for my made up.

I think that's it, all the kids I included, and you are welcome to play them if you want, or we can sub them in, just take in consideration the age, like for little Matt, he's only one so he would be saying mama, dada, baba, like you know baby words.

And remember Have Fun! And if there is someone you want to play and they aren't on the list, just let me know and most likely I'll let you play them.

Last edited by Gracie; 01-28-2005 at 11:10 AM
Old 01-24-2005, 05:45 PM
Supreme Fan

i will take Brooke, Alexandra Scott, and Chris Keller

Last edited by Forget December; 01-24-2005 at 05:55 PM
Old 01-24-2005, 07:24 PM
Loyal Fan

I'll take Nathan, Jenny and Felix.
What scares me the most? A passionate person!
Old 01-24-2005, 07:29 PM
Master Fan

I will take karen and a myoc for tim pb: Kate Bosworth

"The cool points are out the window and you got me all twisted up in the game"-Bringing Down the House
Old 01-24-2005, 07:34 PM
Master Fan

Name: Riley Parker
Nicknames: Riles, Ry, whatever.
Celebrity Look-Alike: Kate Bosworth
Personality: Outgoing, Fun loving, Determined, Spontaneous, Loyal, Trustworthy,and flirtatious.
Grade/Job: Not in school anymore. Graduated from college. Works part time as a photographer
PB: Cherrychica87
Relationship: She used to go to One Tree Hill high with the others but when she was a junior her parents shipped her off to a boarding school to teach her what hard work was all about. After living in england she attended oxford university where she learned the skills of photography. She just recently moved back and is now on the look out for Tim. A guy that she used to have a crush on back in the high school days. She wants to see if the feelings they both had for one another but never spoke of are still there.

"The cool points are out the window and you got me all twisted up in the game"-Bringing Down the House
Old 01-24-2005, 08:27 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Jennifer Aniston

Okay so everyone's characters have been approved and our cast list has been updated. We can start as soon as we get a few more characters, I would like at least all of the main teen characters (Lucas/Peyton/Jake) to get taken before we start, we can do without the main adults for now.
Old 01-24-2005, 08:54 PM
Passionate Fan

I'll take Peyton and Matt Scott

"My junk is you."
Old 01-25-2005, 05:27 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Jennifer Aniston

approved, thanks to all who joined. Now all we need is Lucas and Anna and then we can stat. I changed the rules to 3 main characters per person because I really want to start. And I also picked up Dan and Jake, because they would be involved with Karen and Peyton, both who have been taken. And I picked up a kid, Meggie.
Old 01-25-2005, 05:40 PM
Master Fan

I will take DJ as well

Old 01-25-2005, 07:23 PM
Loyal Fan

I'll take Lucas
What scares me the most? A passionate person!
Old 01-26-2005, 04:46 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Jennifer Aniston

okay everyone is approved and we can start since I'm going to temp Anna. I also added new children characters. So I'll start and you guys can just join in. Oh one other rule, please try to post more than one liners, because it gives the person responding something to reply too and it would help a lot.
Old 01-26-2005, 04:47 PM
Master Fan

yay

Old 01-26-2005, 04:57 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Jennifer Aniston

Haley Attn Nathan

Haley woke up to the feeling of her husband's arms around her. She smiled, they had been married for 10 years and she never got sick of it. She loved the early mornings where she and Nathan could talk before the kids got up, children, she never got tired of them, sure they could be a handful at times, but they were her and Nathan's and she loved them so much, when he and Lucas were playing or traveling, she had the children and sure it wasn't easy, but she still loved when Nathan would come home and they were a family again. Haley smiled as she watched Nathan sleeping. She gently kissed him, waiting for him to wake up.
Old 01-26-2005, 05:07 PM
Master Fan

Riley

Riley woke up and took a shower. Walking into her kitchen she smiled to herself as she walked over to the fridgerator and grimaced. No good for in there. She sighed it was going to be another boring day. She took her cell phone from her purse and checked her messeges. None. She noted the date and smiled. She heard that Tim was going to be around his home today. She looked at her clothes and frowned."Not what I wish to wear." She muttered as she ran up to her room and changed into a short black skirt and a tight coral colored pink shirt. Slipping into her black sandals she smiled. Perfect way to greet her old friend Tim. She hurried out of the house and into her car. Applying the last of her lipstick she gave herself one more look over and smiled as she drove off towards tims house. Knocking on the door she waited for an answer from her old friend.

OOC: TAG TIM
OOOC: others will come later

Old 01-26-2005, 05:08 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Jennifer Aniston

Dan Attn Karen

Dan had gotten up early to run to the office, he had to run some quick figures and check on some stuff before the day officially started. After finishing what he needed to do, he headed home to his wife of 5 years. He never got sick of it. Karen was now his wife and they now had what they should have been years ago. They were now family, with Lucas and Nathan and yes even Deb and Keith, though he never would have imagined it, but they were. Dan smiled as he walked inside the door. Dan says,"Karen? Are you up?"