Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 12-20-2006, 06:19 AM
Supreme Fan

OTH RPG#6- Love,Promises,Payback & Secrets

OTH RPG#6- Love,Promises,Payback & Secrets

It set after 3X14 - ALL TOMORROW'S PARTIES, Out of revenage of what happened at the contest and how everything she planned backfired, Rachel plans to take more reveange in Brooke and her friends.
After a big announcement from LA’s big firm W&H (Wolfram & Hart) about a concert for young talented people aka Rising Stars concert, it gives them a chance to rise more in the music world, so Rachel submitted Haley’s name there. After getting accepted and receiving the notification of her acceptance, she and Nathan decided to fly together to LA and spend this 2 weeks in LA during her concert. Not knowing who submitted her name, she and Nathan assumed they heard of her during her tour and asked her to come and sing, since in her acceptance letter, there was a nice review about her, and about how glad they are to have such a rock star in their concert.

Being an obstacle in NH way as always, Dan made it hard for Nathan to leave, he said that leaving the game & school for 2 weeks will have him not to participate in couple of upcoming matches, and the team needs him. But Nathan is determined to leave and go with Haley to her concert, but Haley feels guilty and doesn’t want him to miss any game, especially after Nathan missed the match where the scout was, she is afraid that missing more matches could effect him somehow and she would be the reason. So it’s up to Nathan and Haley to decide what to do.

Already there is Jake who found this opportunity very interesting to gain a living for him & Jenny.

After being drunk in the previous day, and sent to Lucas’ room, Peyton unintentionally kissed Lucas while she was drunk. Rachel knows all about this incident and is planning to resurface Peyton’s feeling for Lucas, which she feels are there but for Brooke’s sake, she isn’t showing them.

Certain Facts You Need To Know:
-Nathan & Haley are fine now. They are happy together & want to continue their marriage.
-Brooke & Lucas are together.
-Rachel is working on screwing things up for the whole group and especially Brooke.
-Jake is at LA with Jenny.
-It takes 2 weeks for the concert at LA. They will spend a half week rehearsing, then play in 2 concerts, then making interviews and photoshoot for the company who is hosting the concert.
-Wolfram & Hart is a big firm in LA. It’s taken from Angel the Series. You don’t have to know the show to play here. Anyway, it has a big department of media and it’s run by Lorne.

Characters:
Nathan: me
Haley:Li
Brooke:me
Lucas: Sethmer
Peyton:tutorgirl_em
Jake: Sethmer
Rachel:tutorgirl_em
Bevin:
Skillz:
Dan:Li
Karen:Angelus'sSlave
Keith:
Mouth:
Lorne:me

Rules

-Take atleast 2 characters
-Post daily
-If you're going away for awhile or won't be able to post, let us know.
-Do not jump the story or jump to the next morning.Every time we jump we do OOC: so that we all have our characters in the same time, not some in morning and others at night.
-Respect the players
-Please follow the rules
-Have Fun & Enjoy the RPG.
Old 12-20-2006, 06:21 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Haley~~
I chuckle "Dont worry. I`ll cover for you..have fun"

Jake

"thanks " i smiled "ok let's go" i said to Peyton
Old 12-20-2006, 06:25 AM
Master Fan

Haley
~
I smile "Bye"

Peyton
~
"BV7e, lets go"
Old 12-20-2006, 06:27 AM
Supreme Fan

Jake

"so... how have you been?"
Old 12-20-2006, 06:31 AM
Master Fan

Peyton
~
"Good I guess..I found out I was adopeted and I met my birth m other, after a while we got along so well and then..then she died.."
Old 12-20-2006, 06:34 AM
Supreme Fan

Jake

"oh..." i said speechless "I'm sorry Peyton" i said sadly
Old 12-20-2006, 06:39 AM
Master Fan

Peyton
~
"Its ok..people always leave ,right?"
Old 12-20-2006, 06:42 AM
Supreme Fan

Jake

i felt a little bit guilty... "i'm sorry i didn't stay in touch" i said "things have been a little bit crazy"
Old 12-20-2006, 06:47 AM
Master Fan

Peyton
~~~
"what happenned?"
Old 12-20-2006, 06:57 AM
Supreme Fan

Jake

"well you know.. with Jenny adn Nikki... " i said " i finally got her for good but Nikki can still have her twice a week if she wants" i said "Though first she's gotta prove she can have a steady job and a place to live"
Old 12-20-2006, 07:05 AM
Master Fan

Peyton
~~~]
"Thats great Jake..where are you living now?"
Old 12-20-2006, 07:11 AM
Supreme Fan

Jake

"actually here in L.A" i said "i'm gonna make good money with this singing thing... so it's all gonna be for Jenny's education found" i said "but i still have an old house in Savannah... Nikki's staying there actually until she gets on her feet... and surprisingly she's actually doing things right"
Old 12-20-2006, 08:10 AM
Fan Forum Star

where is Nathan & brooke?

Smoak & Arrow
Sally | | |
Old 12-20-2006, 08:16 AM
Master Fan

With Haley I guess lol

Haley
~
I whisper to Brooke "thye are so adorable"

Peyton
~
"Really?? Well thats really great Jake..I`m happy for you two"
Old 12-20-2006, 08:20 AM
Supreme Fan

Jake

"yeah" i smiled "she's really trying" i said "oh... wait.. noo we are not a couple, nikki and i.. that's not happening ever again" i said