Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 12-30-2014, 04:52 AM
Moderator Support Team

Once Upon a Time RP #4 - Still feels Like Home (now lets get them hitched!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captivating (View Post)
Henry/Chris

Of course she’d return to the Enchanted Forest for him, Henry thought. His mom would do anything he asked if it was within her power. Out of love and out of guilt. Henry was a smart young man. He knew, no matter how much his mother played coy, that she blamed herself for his past wounds – emotional and physical. She always would. It gave Henry an unnecessary amount of power over her. Some children would abuse that leverage but not Henry. He was determined to show Regina every day that she wasn’t required to earn his love. He gave it to her freely, because he wanted to. “Hmm, how ‘bout we talk about it if the time comes? Nothing needs to be decided just yet.” Chris stared at his son fondly from across the table. He was becoming such an exceptional person. Teenage angst aside, the brunette boy was kind hearted. He was pure and good. No wonder Regina was inspired to change for him…to be better. Chris constantly wanted to be a decent man for the boy (and Devina). He held himself to a higher standard than most because of the faith his children placed in him. Letting them down was not an option. “The Enchanted Forest isn’t all it’s cracked up to be. And Storybrooke has its charms. I’d say this is our home,” Chris assessed affectionately. Devina and Henry hesitated briefly before nodding in agreement.

Regina kissed her fiancé gratefully. She couldn’t wait to be Regina Andrews, she mused. She was giddy with anticipation. The baby was too. Regina navigated her intended’s hand to her stomach. Countless kicks greeted him. Devina revealed how excited she was to share her last name, causing Chris and Regina to glance at Henry with concern. Neither wanted the boy to feel left out. Regina suggested hyphenating his name and Henry stuck out his tongue in disapproval. “Yuck. That’s too much of a tongue twister, mom. It’s fine. I’m fine, really.” Henry wasn’t putting on a show. He was fond of the name Mills. Sometimes he considered taking on his father’s name but Henry Cassidy sounded too foreign on his tongue. In another life, maybe, but he was raised a Mills. “I’m proud of who I am.” Regina took her son’s words to heart. She was touched by his confession. The conversation reverted back to the wedding soon after. Talk of Archie and apple trees took over the dining room, causing the kids to listen to their parent’s every word. They were looking forward to the big day as though it were Christmas. “Archie’s going to marry you? That’s the best idea ever,” Henry replied. “And the apple tree is a perfect spot. We’ve been learning about symbolism in my English class and that tree definitely symbolizes a lot...your past and your future. A re-growth of sorts.” Chris’ jaw dropped at his son’s intelligence. Devina rolled her eyes but also seemed impressed. “What? I’ve been telling you guys I’m a deep kid for years. Is that so hard to believe?” Henry questioned in amusement.

Regina

“And the apple tree is a perfect spot. We’ve been learning about symbolism in my English class and that tree definitely symbolizes a lot...your past and your future. A re-growth of sorts.” Chris’ jaw dropped at his son’s intelligence. Devina rolled her eyes but also seemed impressed. “What? I’ve been telling you guys I’m a deep kid for years. Is that so hard to believe?” Henry questioned in amusement.

Nodding her head she smiled softly at her son “That sounds reasonable” she whispered and he was right. It wasn’t that easy to jump portals. You needed a magic bean, an enchanted mirror or apparently a wicked witch with the hunger for revenge to create a portal. When the love of her life claimed that the little town they lived in had its charms and that really Storybrooke was their home she nodded, her heartwarming it. It was the first home she ever knew. It was the first place she had ever felt truly like she belonged. Sure it was hard at first, because being stuck in a town with a certain routine, not having any friends wasn’t a walk in the park. Still it had been countless times better than being the evil queen. Then of course, the curse had been broken and for a short while everything had taken a turn for worse. She was once again the hated Villain, the woman that cursed everyone – it had taken a long long while until people started to calm down, started to forget, finally seeing that being in a town with electricity and indoor plumping among other things, was not really a curse but a blessing. But overall it had been first Henry and then Chris that made her see that this town, this new life was her second chance, that no matter if the curse had been broken, she still could have a happy ending – if she just tried.

She snapped out of the daze she was in when her son playfully rolled his eyes at the mouthful of name. “ And I am proud that you want to stay a Mills.” She whispered and the affection was shown in her voice. She was sure that 2 years ago, Henry would have given anything to get rid of the name and any connection towards her so it meant a lot to her that by now he was proud of who raised him. A lot had changed since then. Their family had been thrown apart but they had managed to glue them back together and stood out stronger because of it. She smiled as Henrys face lit up at the mention of Archie. He had always been very fond of the nice older doctor and Archie had become a good friend of the family. “He is. Well if he agrees” Regina mentioned with a wink although she wasn’t preoccupied with this. Archie loved the little Andrews clan and she was sure he wouldn’t deny them. “Can Pongo carry the rings?” Devina asked with shared excitement, her eyes wide and her little body practically jumping up and down the couch. “I don’t think that’s wise honey. We don’t want to have a situation in which the dog ate the rings, do we?” Regina stated and with their luck - fear definitely wasn’t overrated. Devina made a thinking face and then shrugged. “It would have looked cute though.” She concluded which made everyone laugh.

Listening to her songs speech about the apple tree, Regina’s eyebrows raised slightly. She knew her son was smart of course but sometimes he surprised even her. At his outburst she started laughing “its not hard to believe at all. I am just glad some of my sparkling personality and intelligence rubbed off on you” She replied smirking and ruffled his hair which earned her a groan. “all right then.. How about some ice cream and a movie now that we talked about everything?” she offered and well who ever said no to ice cream?

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 12-30-2014, 08:10 AM
Elite Fan

Henry/Chris

Henry was relieved that Chris and his mom didn’t push the issue of changing his last name. He loved his family, but he wasn’t an Andrews. He was a Mills. No one could take that away from him. Maybe he was being ridiculous, but the amount of upheaval and loss in his life made Henry resistant to change. His parents were wise to respect that. “Yeah, well, I like the sound of it. And I want to turn the Mills legacy into a positive one. In another five or ten years people won’t associate bad thoughts with the name. I’m determined.” Henry flashed a smile and returned the supportive wink his father gave him. Chris loved watching the young boy raise his mother’s spirits. Regina deserved it after all the criticism and judgmental stares she’d garnered over the years. When his fiancé reminded the kids that Archie had to say yes to their request, Chris nodded but he wasn’t worried. The tenderhearted therapist was always happy to lend his services. The soft spot he had for Henry helped too. “I think he’ll be on board,” the blonde doctor replied. Henry and Devina didn’t need convincing though. Devina had already gone as far as to ask if Pongo could be the ring bearer. Chris opened his mouth to shoot the request down but Regina beat him too it. She didn’t want the dog to eat their rings, she explained sweetly. Devina considered her mother’s logic and relented. It would’ve been cute, she claimed, and no one could deny that.

“Maybe Pongo can help out if we ever renew our vows down the road,” Chris joked. “And before you get any ideas, we’re not getting a dog of our own.” Devina groaned and Henry shrugged. He would’ve loved a pet when he was little but the teenager didn’t seem to care nowadays. He was too preoccupied with school and Grace. “I don’t know why you’re surprised. You can’t even keep a goldfish alive,” Henry teased. His sister rolled her eyes and sighed dramatically. Before a mini-argument could break out Regina offered ice cream and a movie. “If you being pregnant means we keep getting this much ice cream, you can keep having babies mom,” Henry reasoned happily. Chris laughed at his son’s crazy point of view and kissed Regina in reply. The kids had already started making their way into the living room so they couldn’t moan or gag over the public display of affection. “I don’t know about that, but I’m not opposed to a lot of practice,” Chris crooned. Devina yelled for the ‘two slowpokes’ to hurry up and Chris smirked, helping Regina from her seat. “They’re so bossy,” he replied in amusement. “We heard that,” Henry pointed out as the happy couple sat down on the couch. “So is this kid going to be superhero strong?” Henry asked, curious once more about his future sister or brother’s special abilities. “Cause if so, we should watch an action flick in his or her honor.”
Old 12-31-2014, 07:10 AM
Moderator Support Team

Regina

with a fond smile Regina nodded at her determined son. "That sounds good, and I am somewhat glad that you will carry on the name when you get married to Grace" she said with a wink which made Henry groan softly. Regina loved to tease her son about his girlfriend. she still couldnt imagine her son kissing Grace and doing things she ddint even want to think about but she enjoyed the teasing imensly. Her almost husband grinned at her, knowing she was getting a kick out of this behaviour. Taking Chris hand she nodded softly "I think so too. Archie always supported us and he was my friend long before the others started to forgive me. On top of that I think he really likes you too" she told Chris and it was almost like a brotherly bond was slowly forming between Chris and the older therapist.

Laughing Regina looked at their kids faces, sawing the pout formcon Devinas face and he groan emerging from deep inside her throat. Henry was just shrugging but she was sure that if given the option he would love a dog or a cat. It was just that he was a teenager by now and had other more important things to care about. Still their little girls pout was adorable to say the list but Regina of course would back CHris up at his decision. They were just adding a baby to their family, there was no way that a pet would come into this house too. Also, Henry had a point with what he said next because Devina had managed to "kill" about 3 Goldfish ever since Regina and Henry had joined the Andrews family (and apparently a hamster too) "They decided to leave this world on their own. It was hardly my fault" the 8 year old told the group wiht a dramatic sigh and an eyeroll. Turning to Henry when he started speaking she joined in her fiances laugh and responded to his kiss "I think we can arrange that the ice cream will keep coming eventhough the babies wont" she told her son because really, 3 kids was enough - at least for now.

the kids were already gone when Chris talked about how he wouldnt be opposed to all the practice and she playfully swatted his arm "Practice yes, but lets just say we better practise in a safe way" she whispered softly as their kids practically told them to hurry up. So they grabbed the ice cream, 4 bowls and spoons and left the ktichen- When they reached the living room Regina sat down while Chris fiddled with the dvd´s. The brunette turned towards her son and smiled "honestly we dont really know. I guess we find that out when its born. I have to admit that I thought about this ever since I found out that I am pregnant but there is no way to determine how strong the baby really will be. No one knew that your mother even had magic until she used it... at least that gave us the knowledge of true love babies and their magic but other than that... we are pretty clueless" she admitted with a soft shrug "we will learn about it as we go on" she continued but then smiled "oh now I see.. you just want to watch an action flick... oh well... I guess we can make that happen.. just nothing too weird like die hard.. all right?" she asked and Chris was still looking through the dvds.

when they had finally settled on a movie the whole family curled up on the couch with their ice cream, just enjoying their time together

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 12-31-2014, 09:22 AM
Elite Fan

OOC: Mini-skip!

Chris

The last week had been the busiest of Chris’ life. He was working crazy hours, compliments of the flu knocking half the hospital staff on their butts, and bouncing back and forth between his kid’s events. He was also co-planning a wedding and trying to meet his pregnant fiancé’s every need. Calling the blonde doctor exhausted was an understatement. Chris would’ve joked that he could sleep when he was dead but Regina preferred he didn’t. Not after what happened to him. Sighing, Chris thought a time out from his hectic schedule was the last thing he should be taking but Regina insisted. She was worried he was pushing himself too hard and remedied it with a boy’s night out. A last hurrah before their big day, she called it, but no exotic dancers allowed. Snow had arranged everything with Charming. All Chris had to do was show up. So here he was, standing outside Storybrooke’s lone bar eager for a drink. Regina was at home finishing up some last minute details for their intimate apple tree wedding.

One week to go before they said “I do” and Chris was ready. He was ready the moment he met Regina but proposing on a first date seemed presumptuous and creepy. His patience kept him from scaring Regina off and now she loved him. She loved him and Devina and was carrying his child. Chris thought it surreal how truly happy he was. “Hey, stop daydreaming Mr. Chief of Staff and get in here!” David demanded, yelling from the front door of the pub. Chris laughed and followed his orders. Hook and Archie were waiting inside. It was a strange combination, these four men being friends, yet somehow it worked. “Beer…scotch…actually, give me one of both,” Chris told the bartender. As he sat his wristwatch hit the 7 p.m. mark, signaling the start of Henry and Grace’s movie date night. But Chris was here to forget about his family for an evening and unwind. Easier said than done, but if anyone could get him to loosen up it was David. “Thanks for doing this, man. I appreciate it.”

TAG Charming
Old 01-01-2015, 03:14 AM
Moderator Support Team

Charming

When snow had insistet for Charming to take out Chris for a boys night he hadnt been so sure about this. Of course they often met up for dinners and during the spring and summer they had picked up on some jogging whenever Chris did not have the morning shift at the hospital, but actually having like an small bachelore party had never occured to him before. Parties like that didnt excist in the Enchanted Forrest. Still, when Regina told Snow that Chris desperately needed some time off from everything, something to keep his mind off, the perky dark haired woman had sprung into action and taken the planning into her own hands. After planning the bridal shower she was sure that planning a boys night out was nothing compared to the former one. The only rule had been "no exotic dancers" and Charming had to admit that both him and his wife had been more than okay with that.

He had been sitting at the bar for the last 15 minutes with Hook and Archie (a weird combination that worked tho) and had looked at the decorations his wife had chosen. She had indeed managed for the rabbit hole not to look at hideous as it normally did. But there was only so much that Snow White could do about that. When the clock almost hit 7, Charming decided to check if Chris was already there and poked his head out of the door, seeing the blonde doctor immediately, his mind clearly somewhere else. "Hey, stop dreaming Mr. Chief of STaff and get in here" the former shepherd called out with a smile as he waved his friend inside. They walked up to the bard and Charming had to chuckle at the older mens order "well make that two" he signaled the bar tender before he sat down. "Youre welcome man, the decorations is all Snow though, dont even think I would put up something like that?" Charming laughed as he welcomed his beer and scotch "Well then, to a night away from home. To a clearly needed break and of course also cheers to our wonderful woman who wanted us gone so they could do god knows what" another chuckle escaped his throat as he clinged his glass against the others.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 01-02-2015, 08:19 AM
Elite Fan

Chris

“Ah, always the modest Prince,” Chris teased his friend. Maybe Snow handled the decorations, but David chose The Rabbit Hole and managed to herd Archie and Hook there. He was a good man. He would’ve been Chris’ best man if Henry didn’t hold the title. “Either way, it means a lot.” The bartender kept the moment from getting too sentimental by sitting down the drinks. Right away, heavy drinking commenced. Chris smiled at the familiar burn of alcohol. It’d been ages since he drank (aside from an occasional scotch or red wine with Regina). Copying his smile, David raised his glass. He toasted to the women in their lives and a much needed break from stress.

“Hear, hear! They’re probably gossiping about our bad habits or gasping over wedding plans. Or both,” Chris replied merrily. Hook grunted some form of agreement, likely thinking of Emma, and Archie played along. Just because the friendly therapist wasn’t dating didn’t mean he was naive to women’s ways. In fact, he probably knew more about the female brain than any of his male counterparts. Such was the life of a psychology expert. “Not that I’m opposed to sitting and drinking all night, but are there any plans to play pool or darts? We may want to tackle that before we make our world too fuzzy.”
Old 01-02-2015, 10:34 AM
Moderator Support Team

Charming

Charming barked out a laugh because he was pretty sure Chris was more than right about their wives. or well finance and wife but of course Charming knew that marrying Regina was just a techincal occurance for the handsome doctor. they already lived like a married couple and they definitely behaved like it. It was clear that those two were meant to be and more often then not he could hear Snow refer to them as true love and soulmates. to be honest, Charming had never really thoguht that one day he would call Regina one of his friends, but she was. Ever since the curse broke and she had started to redeem herself he could see more than just the Evil Queen in her. And wehn Chris appeared into her life he could notice another big change in her. HEr love for Henry and Chris (including his daughter) had made her the woman, that Snow claimed she always was underneath all,

"Oh well lets just enjoy that we are not with them. Seriously I am kind of glad that I dont have to do this anymore. Not that marrying Snow wasnt one of the happiest days of my life, but I could have done without all the glitter and stuff that was excepted out of an Enchanted forrest wedding. Trust me.. living here has its perks. A Yard wedding would have definitely not happened in our old realm. You should be grateful Regina isnt one of those "I want the biggest wedding wiht 500 guests and whatever shananigans needed" woman. You are quite lucky in that department, you know that right?" Charming patted his friends back with a smirk. Hook and ARchie agreed whole heartetly and the pirate didnt even want to think about how girly a wedding could be. Thankfully Emma was a woman after his taste and she despised girly things as much as he did.

Nodding charming got up from his barstool, scotch in one, beer in the other hand "lets do the darts first while we are still sober. this way we dont hurt anyone. We can do pool after" he nodded as they walked over to the other end of the bar where the dart board was hung up on the wall. "Looser is getting the next round" Charming said as he grabbed the darts and flungthe first one towards the board, hitting bulls eye at the very first time.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 01-02-2015, 01:49 PM
Elite Fan

Chris

Charming didn’t have to tell Chris he was lucky. He knew it. Still, it was nice to hear. Knowing others appreciated the gift Regina was to him felt…satisfying. Regina often told Chris more people liked her because they liked him but he remained convinced she had it backwards. “I’m forever grateful that my fiancé doesn’t like to make a scene with weddings. Well, err, not these days,” Chris trailed off, chuckling awkwardly. The Charmings were Regina and Henry’s family. They would do anything for them, yet Chris occasionally wondered if it was difficult. It had to be strange for them, being friendly with the woman who theatrically interrupted their own wedding. That wasn’t who Regina was now though.

Thank God David was convinced of that. He didn’t’ flinch for one second and gracefully led the conversation elsewhere. Not before Hook got in a dig about romantic “I do’s.” The gruff pirate was glad Emma wasn’t a hoity toity princess. “No one could ever accuse Emma of being frilly or girly. I’d say you’re safe for life, mate. You’ve met your match,” Chris replied with a thumbs up. Hook smirked, his best attempt at a smile. He was a private man but Chris suspected Emma would have a ring on her finger by year’s end. Charming cleared his throat and suggested darts, blatantly uninterested in his daughter’s love life. Who could blame him? Chris didn’t even plan to allow Devina to date until she was eighteen. “Sober darts it is. Much safer than drunk darts!” Archie raised a curious eyebrow at the blonde doctor and Chris shrugged. “You don’t want to know.” Hook bellowed that he did while Charming hit the bulls eye. His dart connected with the board the second he suggested the loser buy more drinks.

“Are you trying to hustle us?” Chris joked, taking his turn next. His dart hit just bellow Charming’s. “Hmm, well even if I lose I’m the guest of honor so that means I can’t pay. Isn’t that right gentleman?” Archie and Hook groaned their agreement as they stepped forward to play. “Hey man, I know this night’s about fun and I plan to have it, but I’ve been meaning to ask you something. I, I don’t intend to ever go anywhere but if I did…if I ever do…you’d help Regina look after the kids and the baby, right?” Chris hoped and prayed it would never come to that. He wanted to be by Regina’s side until he was an old man with a full life behind him, but if Niamh’s reappearance had taught him anything it was that life was unpredictable and fleeting. He wanted to be sure his family was taken care.
Old 01-05-2015, 04:53 AM
Moderator Support Team

Regina

Charming chuckled awkwardly and he remembered for sure what a fuss the first wedding had been, also how it had turned out at that time. He was sure that by now Chris and Regina just wanted to tie the knot and be married once and for all. And he had to admit that a small wedding in their own yard sounded a lot better than a big pompous wedding anyway. Of course it was weird to suddenly look forward to a wedding of the person that had interrupted his own by threatening them all with destroying their happiness but by now this felt like another lifetime, and maybe it was.

Hook rolled his eyes at the blonde doctor and scoffed. A right match for a pirate? Yet he had to admit that if he would ever let someone tie him down (literally and figuratively) it would be Emma Swan. He could see the look on charming’s face and well it wasn’t easy to discuss a relationship when the father of said woman was present. Hook followed the others to the dart although for himself preferred drunk dart. He somehow hit better with a little alcohol running through his system.

Charming laughed at Chris comment about the hustling “I am not trying anything. Just stating a fact. And I never lose a game of darts” he promised the others. Chris had a point though, he was the guest of honor “Well I guess the next round is up to either hook or Archie then” he said grinning as he patted the blondes doctor back, pretty sure of himself. Charming watches as both Archie and the pirate hit pretty much the wall and tried very hard to keep in a soft chuckle. When Chris started talking to him though he turned back to being serious and nodded at him “ask away” he said as he listened intently. The older man wanted to know if Charming and Snow would keep Regina and the kids safe, and care for them in case something happened to hm. Normally Charming would roll his eyes and tell Chris to stop thinking like that and enjoy life with his family but in his case, with everything that lay behind him he nodded softly and solemnly. “Of course man. Snow and I would make sure that Regina and the kids are well taken care off. I promise. Still, I hope you know that me agreeing doesn’t give you the right to suddenly start becoming reckless, all right?” he asked only half joking. Cause I am more than sure, should you ever die of self cause behavior that Regina would bring you back just to kill you herself.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 01-05-2015, 08:41 AM
Elite Fan

Chris

Chris smiled and relaxed his shoulders after Charming’s reply. He was relieved that a lecture hadn’t taken place. Thankfully, the Prince new better than to tell his friend he was worrying for nothing. Storybrooke wasn’t the Enchanted forest but it posed dangers of its own. Cora, Pan, Zelena, and Niamh had proved that. “I thought you’d get where I was coming from…and thank you. It helps knowing my Regina and the kids have a support system. I’d do the same for Snow and Neal if need be.” Charming patted Chris on the back, lightening the mood with a joke. Just because the blonde doctor had assurance of his family’s safety didn’t mean he could be reckless. If death by foolish behavior occurred Regina would resurrect him and kill him herself.

“Don’t I know it,” Chris replied with a low chuckle. “She’d curse the heck out of me if I pulled any stunts.” Chris didn’t plan to. He knew how hard it was for his fiancé to lose him. He’d seen Regina’s heart break as he died and woken up to her sobbing over his body. There was no way in hell he’d put her through that agony again if he had a choice. “Snow would hurt you too. She’s tiny but fierce. So for both our sakes, we’ll stay safe and have fun with life.” Chris landed another dart on the board to cement his point. “See? Fun!” he cheered while Charming rolled his eyes and prepared to win. Watch and learn, he told his male companions, and Chris shrugged like he hadn’t a care in the world. “Show us what you’ve got, your Highness.”
Old 01-05-2015, 09:16 AM
Moderator Support Team

Charming

he nodded in understanding "I do know where you are coming from. We might not be in the Enchanted Forrest but Storybrooke poses enough threads on its own. I can get that you just want whats best for your Family. I would do the same for Snow, Emma and Neal." a small smile on his face he acknoledged the blonde doctors affirmation that he would of course do the same if roles were reveres "I appreciate it men" he let him know before finishing his scotch and ordering another round, signaling at Hook that this round would most likely be paid by him since the pirate apparently had no idea how to play darts. at least not sober and without rage.

Laughing the former shepherd agreed with Chris "that sounds very much like Regina, or well at least like the old Regina. Still.. just dont pull any stunts and we are all save from her wrath. Trust me, you dont want to awaken the Queen. let her sleep. Regina is pretty great as she is now and it took an awful long time for that to happen." When the blonde doctor mentioned that Snow would hurt him too, that his wife was tiny but fierce he exploded in a full blown laugh "I will let her know that you said that, but I agree with you once more. People think that Snow white wouldnt hurt a fly, but she is different then the disney version of her. She can very well take care of herself and she can take care of those who bother her.

After talking about their wifes for a bit longer it was Chris turn again, and he hit the bulls eye once more making Charmings eyes roll at the comment that followed "oh please.. you sound like Regina when she is comparing her apple pie with one of Grannys" he let him know as he let his own dart fly and hit the middle of the board without any struggle "see. its not that hard" he gave back making Archie and Hook roll their eyes for a change "So.. abotu the billiard?" Archie asked making the whole round laugh in delight.

LEVERAGE campaign

Last edited by Imzadi; 01-05-2015 at 01:07 PM
Old 01-05-2015, 01:04 PM
Elite Fan

Chris

Charming was right. The old Regina would’ve cursed him without remorse. No, scratch that, she would’ve killed him. The Evil Queen disposed of people who disappointed her. Not that Chris would’ve gotten close to her during her initial reign. He had Devina to think of and the wretched memory of Niamh’s cruelty was too fresh. Fate brought Chris and Regina together when they were ready for it and not a moment sooner. “She’s not asleep. That Queen is long gone,” the blonde doctor explained. He couldn’t let Charming’s words pass without correction. He meant no harm, of course, but Chris felt it was his duty to set the record straight. Storybrooke needn’t live in fear of a relapse. Regina had changed for the better. If heartbreak should meet her now she’d handle it differently. Blaming the world and enacting curses was a thing of the past. “The sass, however, is still going strong. So I won’t ruffle her feathers if I can help it.”

Charming snickered as Hook and Archie thanked Chris for taming the wild beast. What they didn’t understand was Regina saved him just as much as he saved her, but they’d hear all about that when he spoke his vows next week. The Prince thanked his friend for his assessment of Snow White and promised to pass on the message. The princess would appreciate someone recognizing her true worth. “Snow is kind and gentle, but she’s a force to be reckoned with. I’d never want to be on her bad side.” Laughing, Charming and Chris continued to hit the bulls eye as Hook and Archie repeatedly missed. Another round of drinks was served before the men made their way to the pool tables. “Hmm, the pool stick looks slightly fuzzy so you may not want to be on my team,” Chris announced to anyone who was listening. He was usually a solid bet with pool but tonight he was feeling a little too good. He definitely predicted a headache come morning.
Old 01-06-2015, 04:44 AM
Moderator Support Team

Charming

With another pat on his back, Charming acknowledged the correction and nodded softly. He knew the way Regina had changed and he appreciated it. Snow had always talked about a woman who saved her life, who had told her about true love. For the longest time Charming couldn’t believe the woman to be Regina, now he did. “Oh Trust me I won’t do that. Being out sassed by Regina is truly nothing I want to experience too often” He agreed and he had been through that more times than he could count.

After moving on to the pool table and deciding not to go with pairs at all but play man against man for 2 rounds, Charming played the first round against Chris, losing by just one last shot. “Well luck at who is a lucky duck tonight „he called out and it seemed like Chris just could do anything but win. “Maybe you should play the lottery, might be worth a shot” he announced, ordering another round of beer and scotch and the time to be called sober, was definitely over. Charming knew he would most likely wake up with an elephant sitting on his head but for now he didn’t care. Chris and him watched Archie beat Hook (oh well it maybe wasn’t fully fair seeing as he only had one hand, but Hook announced proudly that he rocked at Pool, too bad that the pool table didn’t know about that secret fact)

After another 2 rounds of Pool (and another 2 rounds of Booze) they could definitely call themselves drunk to a certain point and the clock showed that it was shortly before midnight. “Maybe we should call it a night, before we all turn into pumpkins” the red headed doctor proclaimed which made Hook, Chris and Charming laugh as well as shake their heads.

Regina

It was weird to spend a whole evening without Chris without him being at the hospital or anything. Even then he would make sure to call her on his break and send her a dozen text messages whenever he found the time to do so. Never in a million years, Regina had actually thought that one day she would become a part of one of those couples, here yet she was. Today tho Chris was out and about with the guys and so far she hadn’t heard from him. She knew of course with charming, Archie and especially with Hook around they would make sure he wouldn’t mope around and use his cellphone to write his fiancé. Still she couldn’t help but stare at her phone. When the doorbell rang she jumped up in an instant “oh thank god” she mumbled before opening the large wooden door, revealing Snow at the other side of it. “Where on earth have you been?” the former Queen called out earning a surprised eye widening from the younger woman “I was going stir crazy over here. I think I am not used to being alone anymore. Henry is at the movies with Grace and Devina is sleeping over at Avas house. I am bored” Regina stated practically pulling Snow inside the house.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 01-06-2015, 09:54 AM
Elite Fan

OOC: I figured we could play out Snow/Regina a bit while the boys have their drunken fun. Then we can merge the two groups when a cab drops Charming and Chris off at the house.

Snow

Snow grunted and repositioned her son on her hip. He was getting bigger every day. Her petite frame could hardly carry him without back pains ensuing. Neal was a certified ‘chunker.’ The humorous title, affectionately given by Emma and Henry last week, was well received. “We’re going to have to cut back your Cheerio intake, bud. Or mama needs to go to the gym and build up some muscle,” the princess cooed. Neal flashed an oblivious smile before nuzzling closer. Walking to Regina’s without a stroller was not her finest moment. Charming warned her she was stubborn for refusing. “We won’t tell daddy he was right, hmm? He’s cocky enough as it is.” After what seemed an eternity Snow reached the Andrews residence. Her journey proved long for Regina too. Snow barely finished knocking when the door swung open.

Ushering her pixie-haired friend inside, Regina asked what took her so long. Where had she been? “Well, hello to you too,” Snow teased. She instinctively handed Neal to Regina and hung up her coat. Neal squealed with delight. He was a big flirt and quite taken with Regina. He had been since he was born. “You’re bored? You sound like a child pouting,” Snow replied. Her amusement was evident. “It’s sweet. I’m sure Chris will appreciate how much he’s missed.” A water bottle was passed to Snow and she happily accepted. Alcohol was not allowed, especially while nursing. Not that it mattered. The princess wasn’t a heavy drinker and she wouldn’t have indulged while Regina couldn’t. “You won’t feel lonely for long. Once he or she comes you’ll have company 24/7.” Neal screamed as if he were agreeing. “Well said, sweetheart,” Snow declared between laughs. “So…what’s on the boredom-curing agenda? More wedding stuff or just good old fashioned girl talk?”
Old 01-06-2015, 10:40 AM
Moderator Support Team

OOC sounds good

Regina

Instinktively Regina held her hands out to take Neal from Snow and the little guy snuggled up to her immedaitely. Kissing the top of his head the brunette smiled. Part from Henry, Neal was the only baby she has ever held so far. And in contrast to her son, Neal had never screamed in her presence. Quite the contrary in fact. Whenever Regina held the little charming offspring, he smiled and his eyes sparkled as he calmly snuggled up to the former queen. She certainly had learned a thing or two with raising Henry, because with him it had taken a long long while until he trusted her enough to just stay sill in her arms and now weep his head off. Clearning his throat she walked into the living room followed by Snow

"I am sorry. of course its good to see you but yes I am bored. The house is empty, its so quiet in here that I can hear my own thoughts." she stated before she grabbed a small bottle of water and handed it to her friend before they sat down "I can also make tea if you want something else. but you looked like you could use some water for the moment. Did you come here carrying this little guy all the way over without a stroller?" Regina wondered out loud and she herself had noticed that Neal was not THAT little anymore. When Snow mentioned that as soon as the baby got there she wouldnt feel lonley anymore, she smiled softly "I know. I cant wait" the glint in Reginas eyes showed just how much she looked forward to her daughters arrival. Bounching Snows boy on her leg she looked at her own growing stomach, feeling a small kick every now and then. Looking up at Snow she shrugged her shoulders "To be honest there isnt much to plan about the wedding. We really try to keep it simple this time with Archie marrying us and we even agreed to get the food from Grannys. It wont be Burgers and fries or anything and Eugenia is a really good cook so I trust her to come up with something amazing. as long as she doesnt try on apple pies. THAT is my fortue." she explained with a smirk. "So whats really is a new wedding dress but somehow... I just .. cant picture myself in another dress since.. well you know" she admitted and swallowed hard "Maybe I will just go wiht a simple costume. I mean we make no fuss about the wedding so the dress doesnt need to be that special either, right?"

LEVERAGE campaign