Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-26-2004, 06:01 PM
Elite Fan

Julie
"Oh! Well...maybe you could go out for a drink with Caleb, I don't think he is doing anything today either." I looked towards the stairs. "Do you think she'll be done soon? We should really get moving."

Is it because you know I love Count Chocula?
Old 05-26-2004, 06:10 PM
Extreme Fan

Kirsten

I couldn't believe he just coming in like that, but I knew there wasn't going to be a way out of it so I just agrtried to hurry up so Sandy wouldn't have to spend some much alone time with him. I walked down the stairs just as Julie asked how long it would take me. "so how long so we plan to be out?"

Marissa

If anyone knew what I ws on they wouldn't let me even touch the car but no one knew about it thank good. I drove over to Summer's house putting the happy face on. I was let in by the housekeeper as I made my way up to Summer's room. I walked in a flopped on the bed. "I swear I can't stand that house."
Old 05-26-2004, 06:20 PM
Master Fan

Sandy

"Maybe," I replied, though I probably wouldn't. I was about to answer, when I saw Kirsten coming out. I hadn't reall y seen her in much other than her pajamas, she'd even been working from home lately, or just heading to the office looking tired. But she looked great, well she always did, but this reminded me of how she was before Ryan and Seth left. I missed her. "Have fun," I told them.

Summer

I looked over to her, surprised she showed. "Hey," I greeted her quietly. "I hate this house too. Seriously, no one even notices me aroung here. Oh, but they had party. The wicked witch of the West coasy told me I had to be 'presentable' and yelled at me for awhile. Then she told me I looked ****ty. Tsk, look who wa talking!"
Old 05-26-2004, 06:37 PM
Extreme Fan

Kirsten

I wanted to walk over and give him a kiss good boy. When he looked at me coming down the stairs it brought me back to a time when things were simple between us. When our love was so strong. "I'll be home by no later then 6. If you like you can order what every take out for tonight." I said.

Marissa

"I wouldn't listen to that ****. She knows nothing about the fashion taste in this world today. Last time I seen her she was trusting in some of my most whoreist clothes every," I said. "Talking about fashion.. how about a shopping trip to the mall?" I asked.
Old 05-26-2004, 06:47 PM
Master Fan

Sandy

I nodded, I guess we probably wouldn't be having dinner together. "Alright," I told her, a bit tiredly. Without Seth and Ryan, I felt more alone than ever. And I hated it.

Summer

I rolled my eyes, glad Coop was here. "I guess," I said with a shrug. "So, um, have you heard from Ryan lately?" I asked her, grabbing my purse. A subtle way of asking if she knew anything about Seth, right?
Old 05-27-2004, 12:04 PM
Elite Fan

Julie
"Bye Sandy," I said as Kirsten and I left. "So, where do you want to go? Mall? Some boutiques? I have all day."

Old 05-27-2004, 05:23 PM
Master Fan

Sandy
I walked off to the living room, rolling my eyes. Why didn't she go annoy her husband or something?
Old 05-27-2004, 07:24 PM
Extreme Fan

Kirsten

I walked out of the house feeling like I was being forced into going. I knew if I didn't go though I would be bugged all day and didn't feel like it. As we walked out side I put on a pair on sun glasses before saying, "you pick first, but i have to be back by six."

Marissa

I knew she didn't care about Ryan. She was hoping I had some dish on Seth, but truth me told I hadn't talked to either one of them. If I wasn't with Summer, or getting wasted off my ass I was locked in my room hiding out from the world. "I haven't heard a thing since he left for Chino. It's almost like he doesn't care about me." I said wishing we didn't have to talk about this.
Old 05-29-2004, 02:44 PM
Master Fan

Summer

"Oh," I said uncomfortably. "Well, look, we've both been ditched," I told her with a shrug. "Usually that's not your thing. I'm more the ditchee type." I knew it was only a matter of time before he left me.
Old 05-29-2004, 07:42 PM
Extreme Fan

Marissa

"I kind of had a feeling it was going to happen with Ryan. I mean after the whole oliver things our life was just never the same," I said. I had really screwed things up and would have loved to got another chance with him'
Old 05-30-2004, 09:40 AM
Master Fan

Summer

I shrugged, sick of guy talk. "You're like, the most popular girl at Harbor. Trust me, someone will swoop in soon enough. And it's just Chino, you're better without him, right?" I knew I was being a bitch. But still.
Old 05-31-2004, 06:54 AM
Elite Fan

Julie
I shrugged. "The mall sounds good. Are you hungry? We can go out to eat first."

Seth
I saw Danny at the Crab Shack and talked to him for a while. He offered me a ride home, and I really needed it, so I took it. When we got to my house I said bye and grabbed my bags before walking up to the door. Should I ring the doorbell? Walk right in? I'll just walk in. Hopefully dad got my message. Whoa, I never noticed just how large our house was. Maybe that's because I've been on a boat for who knows how long. "Dad?" I called out. "I'm..uh, I'm home."

Old 05-31-2004, 04:42 PM
Master Fan

Sandy

I looked up at the soundof the door closing. Probably Kirsten forgetting something. I started walking out when I heard a familiar voice---Seth. I couldn't believe it. I wasn't sure whether to yell at him, or hug him, but I opted for the latter. "You had us worried! Remember the asthma talk? You made it about twenty times worse," I told him, not wanting to lecture but he had to know that.