Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-31-2004, 10:41 PM
Master Fan

Sage
"What the hell Dillon." I said as he stormed off.
"Oh I'll leave you alone all right." I said with a sly smile as I walked past him and georgie. I gave them each a stare before pounding past him as I entered my class.

"The cool points are out the window and you got me all twisted up in the game"-Bringing Down the House
Old 01-31-2004, 10:44 PM
Master Fan

Georgie
I looked up at him.Bad move.Looking into his eyes was like forgetting everytyhing that had happened.I shook my head."Friends? To me,friends don't get in bed with friends,"I said to him with a hurt tone.I just couldn't forget what had happened.I didn't care what he said.As Sage looked by,I looked from her to Dillon.This was too much.

[ 01-31-2004: Message edited DreamOn777 ]
thinking maybe you'll get it back and then you realize it's just gone.
banner: Brittany
Old 01-31-2004, 10:51 PM
Elite Fan

Haley
"Thanks Luke." I say to him and I turn back to my locker. I pull out my books and stack them into my arms. That's the only thing I hated about English class. We had so many books and read a lot. But what else do you expect? I quickly glanced over at Luke and noticed he was still looking at me. "What's up?" I ask him and then I shut my locker.

Chloe
"Of course I did." I smiled and kissed him again. I move out of his way so that he could get into his locker. "So, how was your night last night?" I ask him. I lean up against the other locker that was next to his and wait for him to get his things.

Join the John Mayer campaign!
Old 01-31-2004, 11:04 PM
Elite Fan

Dillon

I look down, ouch that hurt. "Ok. I deserved that." I say to her. "But look you need to hear me." I say to her. "Georgie I was upset. I was hurt. You...you broke up with me. So I lashed out. I love you and you left me. You were the only person I ever really cared about and you dumped me." I say to her.

Lucas

I lean against my locker and look at her. "Are we ok?" I ask her. "I mean I know we haven't spent much time together since you and Nathan and me and Peyton..I just...I miss you hales." I say to her looking at her. "I miss hanging out with you, I miss making fun of the cheerleaders with you. I miss you." I say to her.
I'm Shellie's new boyfriend, and I'm out of my mind. You ever so much as talk to Shellie again, you even think her name, and I'll cut you in ways that'll make you useless to a woman.-My Superman, Dwight
Old 01-31-2004, 11:08 PM
Elite Fan

Haley
I felt a little bad that I hadn't been spending as much time with him either, I was with Nathan a lot. And I missed hanging out with him too. "You don't have to worry about anything. I know you've been busy and you're with Peyton a lot, and I understand." I tell him with a weak smile. "It's okay, really." I say trying to avoid the subject.

Join the John Mayer campaign!
Old 01-31-2004, 11:10 PM
Master Fan

Georgie
I wanted to say kiss him and tell him I felt the same way about him and that I had made a mistake breaking up with him but I didn't.I had to get away from him though..or I was afraid I would."Dillon..I understand you were hurt and everything,but I jsut can't forget what I saw.Things have changed.I feel different,"I tried to get out.I took a few steps away from him.
thinking maybe you'll get it back and then you realize it's just gone.
banner: Brittany
Old 01-31-2004, 11:47 PM
Passionate Fan

Peyton

I walked into the school over to my locker opening it, throwing most of the things in my backpack into it, I grabed my History book and my folder for the class which had doodles of historical figures all over it. I quickly did a check of what I had and closed my locker and blinked as I started walking down the halls trying to find someone to talk to.

Lana

I rushed over to my locker and struggled a bit with opening it but soon got it open and sighed as I put my head into it tired from everything I had done. Studying for my test wasn't to easy, expecially since I had fell asleep after the second page of notes. I brought my head back up and turned a bit looking around to see Chole and Clark together, I couldn't help but envy her, but I couldn't think about that, I just had Whitney come home, I had to be their for him, and I had a test later in the day. I looked back at my locker and grabed my English book and slamed the locker shut and stood there just looking at the locker.

"My junk is you."