Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-07-2004, 03:13 PM
Passionate Fan

My So Called Life Goes On

Okay somebody started one of these before and it didn't work out. So maybe this one won't but it doesn't hurt to try. I probably shouldn't be starting this since my computer is a pain in my... Well you get the picture. But with the episode being reair next month it got me wanting to watch them. This is my favorite show of all time.

Plot

This is going to take place right after the last episode, where Jordan had asked Brian to right him a letter for Angela. Where Angela was getting back together with Jordan until she found out that it was Brian who wrote the letter. The episode ended with her getting in the car with Jordan but seeing Brian in a whole new light.

This will answer the question of if she stayed with Jordan or did she decide that maybe Brian was the guy for her.

What about Rickie, What's going on with him?
The same with Sharon.

It'll answer if Rayanne and Angela were able to get through Rayanne sleeping with Jordan and if they could become friends like the use to be.

Will Rayanne be able to stay sober now? Will Graham and Patty be able to get through their problems?

(LOL Sucks I know. Having seen the show would be goo but you dont need to since it take place afterwards and I listed the things above that this rpg will be dealing with. If you want to know something just ask or you can check out a great site dedicated to the show
MSCL.com or there are books, two that I know of. One that takes place during the show and one that picks up with what happened afterwards. Thankfully they had something for the fans)

Rules

B/G rule is in effect if you want to take more then one character.
I'm giving the option of made ups as well but only if you take one of the original or if they are all taken.
Please post if you join. I understand if it's not everyday because I know I might not be able to post everyday. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]
The only bio's needed are those of made ups. get those in asap please.

Characters

Angela Chase

TB:Southernsunset

Brian Krakow

TB:

Rayanne Graff

TB:

Jordan Catalano

(He's the guy. LOL)
TB:

Sharon Cherski

TB:

Rickie Vasquez

TB:

Danielle Chase

TB:

Graham Chase
(Pic Soon)
TB:

Patty Chase
(Pic Soon)
TB:

Made Ups

Spot:
Spot:
Spot:
Spot:
Spot:

Name:
Persoanlity:
TB:
PB:

[ 03-07-2004: Message edited SouthernSunset ]

Just remember if the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off.

I talk to myself because I like dealing with a better class of people.