Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 06-17-2004, 06:38 PM
Master Fan

Moving On..-The Sequel PYOC (SN+FOINYC)#5

This is the continuation of FOINYC, the gang has just finished college and are beginning their lives in the real world. They are finding jobs getting married, having kids, all of that good fun.

If you want to join please pm me, characters will be made for you and but you will get to choose your pb.

Name:Colin Weiss
TB: Jennifer ~*Justified1/*~
PB: Colin Farrell

Name:Presley Weiss
TB:Rainedayz
PB: Emmanuelle Chriqu

Single Bachelor-Works at a bar in town and will start working in the new resturant as a bartender

Name:Ryan Cronin
TB:TVGEEK
PB: Scott Speedman

Colin And Presleys New Neighbors-Have a 1 yr old son.

Name: Jessica Welcher
TB:TVGEEK
PB: Amy Acker

Name: Nathan Welcher
Taken By: Rainedayz
Played By:Tom Welling
http://www.kryptonsite.com/season2-8-arms.jpg

Owner of resturant
Name:Calvin Pieser
Taken By: OPEN
Played By: Johnny Depp
Calvin Pieser

Name: Melissa Pieser
Taken By: Jennifer ~*Justified1/2*~
Played By: Kelly Preston
Melissa Pieser

Couples

Name: Helen Davis (Melissas Younger Sister)
Taken By:OPEN
Played By: Kate Hudson
Helen

Name: Edward *Ed/Eddie* Mahony
Taken By: Jennifer ~*Justified1/2*~
Played By: Matthew Mc Conaughey
Matthew

Name: Eric Forester
Taken By: x*Brooke*x
Played By: Josh DuhmaelEric

Name: Emily Futch
Played By: Kate Bosworth
Emily

Name: Max Timberlake
TB:Frozen Petal
PB: Jason Behr
Max

Name: Elizabeth Brunskill
Taken By: x*Brooke*x
Played By: Katherine HieglElizabeth

Name: Carmen María Diéz-Moráles
TB: Frozen Petal
PB: Stacey Orrico
Carmen

Name:Todd Serber
Played By: Shane West
http://a1259.g.akamai.net/f/1259/558...0/10102558.jpg

Singles

Name: Jake Philips
Taken By: CherryChica87
Played By: Thomas Jane
Jake

Name: Gibby Lockhart
Taken By: CherryChica87
Played By: Charisma Carpenter
Emily

Name: Brad Jenkins
Taken By: Jennifer~*Justified1/2*~
Played By: Rich Cronin
Brad
Old 06-17-2004, 06:38 PM
Supreme Fan

Presley
“Who is Sydney Bristow?” I asked. “And well Jennifer is nice, but it is rather common… don’t you think?”

My Thoughts
Old 06-17-2004, 06:47 PM
Master Fan

Colin

I laughed and shook my head."Nevermind."I shrugged."I guess your right.Any other names you'd like to shoot at me?"I asked.

Eddie

"Only one loan."I joked."But don't worry about it, your worth it." I took her hand and we started walking again.
Old 06-17-2004, 06:49 PM
Master Fan

Helen
I felt a little bad that he thought he had to spend a lot of money on me to make me happy because he didn't have to. I was happy being with him if I wasn't I wouldn't be here with him. I held his hand as we walked just accepting the silence that had overcome the both of us all of a sudden. In the five months I had been with Eddie everything always moved slow. I mean the farthest we have gone isn't too far. I am sure teenagers have gone farther then the two of us. I loved Eddie and I didn't mind taking things slow it made them much more memorable and speacial.

"The cool points are out the window and you got me all twisted up in the game"-Bringing Down the House
Old 06-17-2004, 06:53 PM
Supreme Fan

OOC: That’s funny! I just typed in Sydney Bristow on google because I had no idea who it was!

Presley
“Um, Riley, Mackenzie… I don’t know. Maybe I’ll take a look at some baby name books tomorrow when I’m out”

My Thoughts
Old 06-17-2004, 06:57 PM
Master Fan

ooc: Poor Jen...way out of the Alias circle lol.

Eddie

We walked back to my car."Shall we call it a night?"I asked. It was pretty late and I had to wake up early for work to make sure everything was in top shape for the opening.

Colin

I shook my head not liking any of them."Nope."I yawned."Yea a baby book is a good idea. Its easier then having to think up names."
Old 06-17-2004, 06:59 PM
Master Fan

Helen
I looked at him as he said that."Yeah I guess so. You got work in the morning and I don't want to be the cause for you being tired tommorow morning."

"The cool points are out the window and you got me all twisted up in the game"-Bringing Down the House
Old 06-17-2004, 07:01 PM
Supreme Fan

Presley
“Ok. You should probably go to sleep. Because when you get home I’m just going to be full of information that I’ll make you sit through it all” I grinned. I was looking forward going to the doctors tomorrow.

My Thoughts
Old 06-17-2004, 07:02 PM
Master Fan

Eddie

"Normally I wouldn't care but Calvin is going to be crazier then usual so I need to make sure I'm energizer I'm sure tomorrows not going to be fun for me."I admitted."Your coming tomorrow night , right?"

Colin

"I'll be looking forward to it.."I said sarcastically."I'm kidding,it'll be good to get the information but I may need breaks in between so I don't get bored."
Old 06-17-2004, 07:04 PM
Master Fan

Helen
"Yeah of course I am." I said to him with a smile as I looked at him as I got inside his car. I don't know why I was feeling down all of a sudden I just was.

Calvin
I walked into the house a little later than usual and a little drunk."Melissa....." I shouted wondering if she was home or not."Babe..."

Old 06-17-2004, 07:07 PM
Supreme Fan

Presley
“Ok… but you can’t watch TV while I talk. Because this is important, and I don’t want you ignoring me when I tell you all this. So try and be excited with me” I stated closing my eyes. “So can you try and get off work early?”

My Thoughts
Old 06-17-2004, 07:15 PM
Master Fan

Eddie

We got into the car and I started driving to her place. I took her hand as I drove."Just think one more day and we'll have a weekend all to ourselves."

Colin

"I came home early tonight Pres. And tomorrow is the opening of the new addition to the resturant. Your going to come right?"I asked.

Melissa

I sat in the living room which was very dark , only a small light passed through. I had a glass of wine in my hand and I heard Calvin come in."I'm in here."I said figuring he'd follow my voice.
Old 06-17-2004, 07:17 PM
Supreme Fan

Presley
I opened my eyes when he said that. “I forgot… I’m sorry. What time is it at?” I asked wondering if I wanted to go or not. “Will you be there, or will you be busy? Doing other stuff?"

My Thoughts
Old 06-17-2004, 07:21 PM
Master Fan

Colin

"Well I'll be busy but maybe you could come later for a drink. And you can tell me the information there. Maybe it'll be easier to take in with alcohol in my system."I smiled.
Old 06-17-2004, 07:24 PM
Supreme Fan

Presley
“You can drink, but I can’t” I stated. “Ok I’ll come later on, because if you’re drinking I don’t want you driving home in our new car. Are you sure you want to talk at work about this? It doesn’t matter to me where, but I just thought you didn’t want them to know?”

My Thoughts