Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-03-2008, 11:02 PM
Elite Fan

The Mafia Circle [MYOC]

In the city of Urbania, things in this picturesque place is not always as friendly as it seems. Although it has its attractions and scenic views, it's also known for its high crime rate. As the city appears to be peaceful during the day, the night is filled with the high life of nightclubs, bars, drug deals, alley crimes, murders, kidnappings and such all orchestrated by The Mafia Circle.

The Mafia Circle consists of either high profile criminals or individuals who appear to be rather ordinary. They seem to have gotten the town figured out and unofficially christened themselves as being "in charge" of Urbania.

A detective agency set up in the city has found difficulty trying to track down the group of individuals for their crimes, as once they have found the culprit behind these crimes, either the individual gets away at the last moment, or has been captured.

Along with the turmoil that they must face when it comes to the crimes in Urbania, they must also deal with their own turmoils in their working place between each other.

Case #1: The 3:00 Fairy
Strange disappearances have taken place at around 3pm and 3am of both children as well as a few adults. Although this has gotten the attention of the authorities, the case has intensified when one of the missing, a high schooler, has been discovered dead in the alley. Initially, it was assumed that it had something to do with a drug deal in the city but it seems to be more than that.

I'm still trying to figure out how to work this out but I figure the cases could differ with each thread. I'm not sure how one shot characters would work out but I suppose it could be added to the post or made in to a character for future cases. Otherwise, they would be one shot characters (we'll see about this). If you guys have any suggestions, please feel free to suggest away.

This is a sort of a Law & Order-esque kind of RP but not fully based on it

Not going to enforce too much on the B/G rule but let's at least keep a balance. Oh, and we need one chief.

Profiles: (and please bold the areas )

The Mafia Circle:
Name:
Story: Something about this person, and their criminal history if applicable.
Relationships: It could be determined later, or you can work it out with each other.
Played By: With picture/link or both. And please keep it age appropriate.
Taken By:

Detectives:
Name:
Relationships:
Played By:
Taken By:

Any misc. characters that you intend to create, feel free. Just follow the same format. But see the above note.

Last edited by Lain; 05-03-2008 at 11:47 PM
Old 05-03-2008, 11:54 PM
Master Fan

I'll give this a shot. I'm not quite clear on the format, but I assume winging it would be alright.

Olivia Wilde and Jamie Bamber or Eric Mabius (I can't decide yet)
Old 05-04-2008, 12:15 AM
Elite Fan

Hi there. Basically it's somewhat based on the Law & Order series. And since the plot might get old somewhere down the line, I'm thinking of changing the case in the next thread. So with each new thread would be a different plot (unless if, for some reason, the case doesn't finish in one thread).
Old 05-04-2008, 03:03 AM
Graphics Team Manager
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Graphics Team

Wow sounds really cool!

I'll take at least one female from the mafia and one detective.
Can i other or them be quite high? I mean like close to the chief or the chief?
Old 05-04-2008, 03:12 AM
Fan Forum Star

I'll join too I really shouldnt but what the hey?
Old 05-04-2008, 03:14 AM
Graphics Team Manager
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Graphics Team

Quote:
I really shouldnt but what the hey?
Same with me.
Old 05-04-2008, 08:58 PM
Elite Fan

Like I said, if you guys got suggestions or questions, feel free to ask away [I actually had a hard time figuring out how to put together this RP ]

I'll probably come up with my profiles some time tomorrow.
Old 05-07-2008, 11:46 PM
Elite Fan

[OOC: Sorry for the real lack folks but I'm stuck with exams until the 14th. I could post my profile some time later this week.]