Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-13-2004, 06:55 PM
Passionate Fan

Grace

I snickered quietly. I told him to turn around. He didn't listen. It's his own fault. I cast a glance over at Adam and Joan for a second. At least they were finally getting past the whole art destroying incident.
Old 01-13-2004, 07:31 PM
Fan Forum Star

Luke

I frowned as I continued to write notes in my notebook. ' I cant believe her. She throws paper balls at me and I get in trouble. Just my luck' I thought to myself as I quickly took a glance back at her. I noticed that she was looking over at Joan and Adam. I smiled lightly glad that they were friends again.
My LJ
Old 01-13-2004, 09:26 PM
Passionate Fan

Bell Rings
Joan

"Well lets head over to your house. " I said to adam "I'm sure my mom won't mind. Luke I'm going by Adams tell mom okay. I tolad Luke and then looked at Adam again "Hey would you want to get a pizza may be too. you know just two friends together?"

Jim: Hmmm, I'd say 1 in 6.
Pam: What?
Jim: Oh, I thought you asked me what our chances were in being murdered here tonight.
Old 01-13-2004, 10:37 PM
Passionate Fan

Grace

Sickeningly sweet. That's what they were. It was obvious they both had a thing for each other, and yet neither were really going for it. I grabbed my bag as I stood up and slung it over my shoulder.
Old 01-13-2004, 11:06 PM
Fan Forum Star

Adam

" Yeah that would be sweet. I love pizza," I said with a smirk.

Luke

When the bell rung. I gathered my belongings and headed over towards Joan and Adam. " Nice to see you two talking again, but I think we all knew that you guys couldn't stay apart for long," I said with a smile. " You kids have fun. I will tell mom you will be home late tonight," I said as I waved at Adam and smiled at Joan and walked towards the doorway. As I did so. I bumped into Grace. I backed away and watched as she stared at me.
My LJ
Old 01-13-2004, 11:16 PM
Passionate Fan

Grace

Luke bumped into me and I just looked at him for a second. "What?" He was just looking at me. I raised an eyebrow at him.
Old 01-13-2004, 11:23 PM
Fan Forum Star

Luke

" Well ladies first, of course," I said as I bowed down a bit than looked back up at her with a smile. I could tell that she was getting annoyed and I loved it. Something about her makes me feel giddy and nervous all together.
My LJ
Old 01-13-2004, 11:29 PM
Passionate Fan

Grace

I huffed and darted past him. Damn him. Why couldn't he just be like everyone else that ignored me? Or at least tried to. No, he had to do things like that. I glanced over my shoulder at him for a second before walking out of the room.
Old 01-14-2004, 06:41 PM
Fan Forum Star

Luke

I laughed to myself as I watched her walk out the doorway looking still annoyed. I smiled as I walked out of the door as well. " Luke, there you are buddy. been looking for ya all day" Friedman said as he put his arm on my shoulder. I raised my eyebrow at him. " What are you talking about Friedman, I have two classes with you and lunch. How could you not of seen me all day" I said as we both continued to walk down the hallway. " Anyways, I have a question to ask you, Luke," Friedman said. I reached to my next class and turned around to face him. " Whatever it is, I dont want to know," I said. " Oh come on, I really need your help on this, please," Friedman pleaded to him. I just rolled my eyes and crossed my arms around my stomach. " Fine, hurry though. I need to get in classroom before the bell rings so I can ask my teacher about my grades," I said. " Ok here it goes. Um,...Well...I have... well, I think I have had this feeling for awhile now but...I dont know how to say this, um..." Friedman continued to say. " Ok, bye Friedman," I said as I turned around and started to head into my classroom. " I have a crush on your sister," Friedman blurted out. I stopped dead on my tracks and turned around to face him. I stared at him for a few seconds shocked than suddenly I busted out with laughter. " You like Joan, Oh man, that is too great. She will get a kick out of this," I said. Friedman eyes wided as he stared at me. " Did I say your sister? I meant Jeanne," Friedman said. I continued to laugh as I turned back around and shook my head. " Sure. Whatever you say," I said as I walked into my classroom.

[ 01-14-2004: Message edited Rainstorm18 ]
My LJ
Old 01-14-2004, 06:42 PM
Passionate Fan

Joan

As we walked I felt a urge to take Adams hand. I don't know what came over me but before I knew it I was talking his hand in mine . OH NO I thought what is he going to do...

Jim: Oh, I thought you asked me what our chances were in being murdered here tonight.
Old 01-14-2004, 06:49 PM
Fan Forum Star

Adam

As we both walked down the hallway together. I saw her hand by the corner of my eye reaching over towards mine. I gulped lightly as she placed it into mine. I looked up at her a bit shocked. " This is new, yo" I said with a laugh as I looked back down at our hands.
My LJ
Old 01-15-2004, 01:09 PM
Passionate Fan

Joan

"Well... ya it is new... but is it a good new or a bad new Adam?" I wanted his answer to be good. Since he hasn't let go yet may be it is good....

Old 01-15-2004, 08:20 PM
Fan Forum Star

Adam

I looked back down and smiled than looked back up into her deep green eyes. " Good," I said.
My LJ
Old 01-16-2004, 04:32 PM
Passionate Fan

O..c I'm making up a pizza name
Joan

We walked into Harrys' Pizza Shop and I let go of Adam's Hand.. even if i dind't want to and sat in a booth. He sat accross from me. "So, what kind of pizza do you want. I really like pepparoni... we can have whatever you want." I put my hand on the table holding may be Adam would feeel comfortable taking it again.

Old 01-16-2004, 09:16 PM
Fan Forum Star

Adam

I sat down across from her and looked around the pizza place. It was my first time actually going out and eating somewhere in months than just saying home and ordering delivery food. " cha, I like pepperoni too," I said as I looked over at her with a smile. I glanced down at her hand thinking if i should place my hand there or not. I didn't want to make a stupid move so I just avoided it and looked away from her hand. I noticed the waitress coming over and felt a bit relieved. " What can I get you kids," the elderly lady asked. " one large pepperoni pizza for the two of us, is that okay with you, Jane," I asked her as I looked back over at her and noticed her hand still on the table.
My LJ