Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-04-2008, 07:55 PM
Total Fan

Gifted | Gossip Girl / X-Men

I love crossovers. This, if you hadn’t already figured it out, is a crossover. An AU sort of crossover. All of the characters you love from Gossip Girl are attending an elite school and it’s not Constance Billard or St. Jude’s, but rather the Xavier Institute for Gifted Individuals. That’s right - They’re mutants. All you need to do is assign a superhuman ability to the character you are taking. The X-Men characters are easier, naturally, as they already have a power to their name. I hope this crossover does well. I dreamed it up. Literally. It was a dream I had. Even my subconscious mind is dorky.

Rules
There is no boy/girl rule being enforced.
Only take as many characters as you can handle.
Please try to use proper spelling and grammar.
Do not make your character(s) godly by assigning powers that make them more powerful than anyone else. On a similar note, do not turn your character(s) into Mary Sues.

Profile Form
(This is for characters of either universe - X-Men or Gossip Girl - just so everyone knows who everyone is and what they can do.)
Name: their name and whatever alias or nickname they might go by
Power(s): Be creative!
Personality Etc.: What are they like?
TB:
PB: Keep it canon for Gossip Girl characters

Reserved
Chuck Bass
Gambit
Old 05-04-2008, 09:52 PM
Fan Forum Star

I shouldnt join But I will anyway. I'll take Rogue and Dan Humphrey please. I want Blair too, but I'll let someone else take her