Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-15-2015, 11:33 PM
Master Fan

I know I still owe a profile or two. I fail. I'll hopefully get them cranked out tomorrow after work.
Mistress of the Marvel Universe
and Roleplaying Board's fairest and kindliest Mod ever!
Old 03-15-2015, 11:56 PM
Elite Fan

I'm working on mine now. I probably should only take the one but if anyone needs a guy for anything pm me and we'll discuss.

"One must always be careful of books," said Tessa,"and what is inside them, for words have the power to change us." -Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare
[ICON CREDIT: sourburst]
Old 03-16-2015, 12:24 AM
Master Fan

I'm only sad there can be no Merek.
Old 03-16-2015, 12:54 AM
Elite Fan

No exist yet.

Name: Gemma Tyrell
House: Tyrell
Personality: Nurturing. Sharp. Vivacious. Self-Doubting. Loving.
Three Life Facts:
- Gemma is a bright woman, who taught to be thus by the women of her family who seldom let things slip past them. She was taught to read and write at a young age. She doesn't always show of how intelligent she is until she know she can trust someone.
- Her father often let her do whatever she wanted, even if it wasn't proper for a girl of her standing - one of her favorite things to do at high garden was always to make a certain area of the garden, her very own for the year and pay all her love and attention to it and watch it flourish.
- Her family is trying to find a match for her, something she finds equal parts good and bad. She wants to settle down and have children and such, but that also means leaving behind a part of her life as a Tyrell and a daughter who is cared for. She is part ready and part scared for sure a time to come.
Relationships: TBA
Taken By: AtomicEmpress
Played By: Jenna Louise Coleman

"One must always be careful of books," said Tessa,"and what is inside them, for words have the power to change us." -Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare

Last edited by AtomicEmpress; 03-16-2015 at 07:31 PM
Old 03-16-2015, 07:18 AM
Elite Fan

OOC: I love her, Pammie. My Tully cousin should come today or tomorrow. I'm going to hold off on my Baratheon girl for now though.
Old 03-17-2015, 11:17 AM
Elite Fan

Name: Lanford Tully
House: Tully / Member of the City Watch
Personality: Resourceful, Protective, Jocular, Invidious, and Judicious
Three Life Facts:
- True to his name, meaning “long river,” Lanford Tully is steadfast and strong. His commitment to persons and causes he believes in is unquestionable. So visible was his dedication to Riverrun in his youth that rumors sparked amongst radicals. Perhaps he was a trout in another life, they murmured, filling Lanford with amusement. The truth was far less mystical. His father was merely grooming him to rule. The Lord of Riverrun, his uncle, struggled to produce a male heir. If a son was never born Lanford would come into power. He had to be ready. As fate would have it, a son was born the day after Lanford’s eighth name day. His uncle’s second wife proved the first (Gods rest her soul) infertile. Lanford could have been bitter like his father, but he took the news in stride, reveling in the return of his childhood. His irritation formed years later.
- Lanford and his cousin Bayard grew up like brothers. You could not find one without the other. Lanford’s age made him especially loyal. He felt a responsibility to protect and guide his cousin. His efforts were appreciated until Bayard’s teenage years. It was then that the heir to Riverrun grew cocky. He stopped looking up to his cousin and claimed he could rule the House with his eyes closed. In reality, Bayard was irresponsible and out of touch. Lanford’s bitterness seeped into his veins subtly, like a thief in the night. One week he was clinging to faith in his cousin and the next he resented him. Riverrun deserved a capable heir…someone like him. Lanford’s jealousy became so strong he once dreamed of taking Bayard’s life. He awoke the next morning and left for King’s Landing.
- Lanford joined the City Watch at age twenty-three. The grueling training served as the perfect outlet for his rage. In a way, the position saved his life. He cringes to think what could’ve been had he allowed his jealousy to fester at Riverrun. Despite his abrupt departure, no fissures formed in Lanford’s relationship with his family. They believed his relocation was to honor the crown and praised his wisdom. When Lord Tully followed a year later to join the King’s Small Council, he greeted Lanford with open arms. And his daughter. Lanford knew Rosamund, of course, but not well. He was always occupied with Bayard. Getting to know his youngest cousin the last nine years has proven enjoyable. She’s one of the few women in court with a brain and means a great deal to Lanford. Although his allegiance is to the King, he would gladly lay down his life to keep her or her father safe.
Relationships: TBD
Taken By: Captivating
Played By: Max Brown

Last edited by Captivating; 03-20-2015 at 07:06 AM
Old 03-17-2015, 07:16 PM
Master Fan

Name: Lyonel Baratheon
House: Baratheon
Theme Song: Showbiz
Personality: Affable, Impetuous, Licentious, Audacious and Brazen.
Three Life Facts:
- Lyonel Baratheon was almost an afterthought when he came into the world, the last of five children to be born to the then Lord and Lady of Storm’s End. With several heirs already established before him, Lyonel was free to pursue whatever whim possessed him with little reproach. A boisterous and rambunctious youth, while his eldest brother put to practice the lessons learned from his maester’s tutelage, running the day to day operations of Storm’s End in all but name until their father eventually passed, Lyonel prowled about the large ancient castle, stalking his elder sisters and delighting in the small frights his adolescent self could imagine for them. His parents, unconventional rulers that they were, largely left Lyonel to his own devices and encouraged whatever fanciful ambitions he might have imagined for himself. If Lyonel wanted to be a warlock from the exotic city of Qarth, he could be a warlock from the city of Qarth. If he wanted to explore the old ruins of Valyria, he was going to be an explorer. And if he wanted to be a simple hedge knight, then that was fine too. For Lyonel Baratheon’s parents, his happiness was paramount above all other things. That all changed when his father passed away and his brother ascended to the seat of Lord of Storm’s End.
- Fifteen years his elder, Lyonel’s older brother was already married before he could even use a privy by himself. Lyonel became an uncle at the age of six, though the proximity in age between he and his nephew left Lyonel closer to his brother’s children than he had ever been with the man himself. Stern and dour, Lyonel’s older brother attempted to do what his parents never did and cow the unruly boy. Predictably, all efforts were met with significant dissent, and the more his brother attempted to control him, the more quarrelsome he became. Lyonel left Storm’s End behind at the age of ten and six, his devotion to the Warrior being his only guide in life. He would presumably disappear off the face of the Earth for some time and then turn up in a skirmish later on, or sell his sword when struck by a whim, but for the most part Lyonel drifted about here and there, often in some kind of drunken stupor. His brother intervenes periodically, usually with threats to marry him off to some minor lord’s minor daughter, the most recent of which resulted in Lyonel counter-threatening to join the Night’s Watch to avoid the issue once and for all. Enlisting as a Gold Cloak in King’s Landing was the closest thing to a compromise Lyonel and his brother have been able to come to in almost fifteen years.
- Lyonel’s appointment as Lord Commander of the City Watch in King’s Landing was born more out of privilege than merit. Though his skill at arms has never been a question, Lyonel has never exactly been the leadership type. Brash and hotheaded, he’s more of an instigator than a problem solver, responsible for half the tavern brawls the gold cloaks are forced to break up. Of the many scoundrels that are rounded up for the black cells of the Red Keep, Lyonel could have probably counted most of them as friends or associates at one point or another given his propensity for gambling, whoring and general mischief making. If there’s any kind of order existent in Flea Bottom, it is only because Lyonel thinks the same way as the wretched and scum of Flea Bottom thinks, and commands some weird semblance of loyalty with the criminal base of King’s Landing. Some strange honor amongst thieves, if you will. Consequently, Lyonel is less than beloved amongst some segments of the guard, his name being his only shield against attempted mutiny.
Relationships: TBD
Taken By: degausser
Played By: Stanley Webber

Last edited by degausser; 03-17-2015 at 07:36 PM
Old 03-17-2015, 08:08 PM
Master Fan

Such beautiful boys.
Old 03-18-2015, 12:52 PM
Elite Fan

I'm working on one more. The Tully Father/Hand of the King.

Old 03-18-2015, 04:59 PM
Master Fan

Excellent.

I intend to start this weekend, so that gives you and Em a couple more days to get the last of your profiles in.

If people are bored and want to write up relationship information, feel free to do so. It's not required though.

And yes. There is lots and lots of pretty.
Old 03-18-2015, 05:28 PM
Master Fan

Letty, I continue to wonder why you keep putting relationships as part of your profiles but never actually do them.

I'm finally off work for a couple, so profiles should definitely be coming from me tonight or tomorrow. I swear this time.
Old 03-18-2015, 05:39 PM
Master Fan

I put them in because someone else really likes them.

I might do a couple.

And GOOD. I want my Lady Lannister, gdam.
Old 03-18-2015, 08:15 PM
Master Fan

Here she is, at last. In all her tragic glory.

I definitely want a third character. Probably male. Anybody have any wants?

Name: Lady Lorene (Tyrell) Lannister
House: Lannister
Personality: Courteous, tactful, benevolent, intuitive, lighthearted.
Three Life Facts:
- Lorene has been spoon-fed the ‘feminine empowerment’ kool-aid since early childhood and the genesis of her conscious mind. Her mother being who she is, her grandmother being who she was, her great-grandmother… et cetera, Tyrell women have been known as a collective to be the puppet-masters behind every Tyrell man, and capable companions to men of power beyond the rose bushes of Highgarden. Expectations for Lorene took a similar path, eldest of the latest gaggle of Tyrell daughters and with so much pure, unbridled potential in the discerning glimmer of her blue-gray eyes, the deliberate curve of her rose petal lips, and perhaps most importantly the acuity of her mind. She was her mother’s star pupil, feminine talents and wiles honed like the sword-making or medicine-mixing skills of a craftsman and to what end? The promise of her hand to the heir-apparent of House Lannister, a man whom she’d not even met but became enticed by overinflated tales of her ‘legendary beauty,’ ‘endless fount of charm,’ and ‘bountiful fertility of womb.’ Which was enough, apparently, because she was wedded on the eve of her seventeenth nameday, dressed in the cloak of House Lannister, and bidding her beloved mother and sisters a rather tearful farewell before departing for Casterly Rock forever.
- Lorene couldn’t truly find it in her heart to love her new husband, and likewise it seemed Lorene’s ‘above ordinary’ traits weren’t near enough to the bardic tales of her majesty to suit her Lord of Lannister’s expectations. She was still as beautiful, still as charming, still as clever as any Tyrell woman—within humanly reason—but not quite reaching the levels of Maris the Maid nor Nymeria of the Rhoynar. It was difficult to care for a man who simply looked for reasons to be disappointed in her, but Lorene made do with naught by the sporadic letter of complaint to her sisters on the stupidity and impractical ideals of Lannister men. Fortunately, she’d only have to ‘make do’ for a short time, less than a year, before her husband simply refused to wake one morn and the silent sisters were carrying her beloved lion away to be anointed and prepared for his funeral. Her mourning period was awkwardly brief, filled less with mourning than thankful prayers to the Seven and, memorably, a duty-bound proposal by her dead husband’s stern-faced younger brother.
- In Tybalt, surprisingly, Lorene would discover the happiness and satisfaction she’d not known nor anticipated during her first marriage. Though their union was born out of pure obligation, Lorene found a companion in her second spouse—astute, keen to provide, handsome and perhaps, most importantly, free of any bar of merit that he fully expected Lorene to mount and leap over on a daily basis. She found herself growing fonder and fonder of the man as time went on, blossoming into what felt like some great romance the day their first child, Damon, was born. There was no room in her mind nor heart for the lessons her mother spent years tirelessly imposing upon her—there was only Damon, whom she insisted on nursing herself, on dressing herself, on cleaning herself and carrying about in a sling looped securely around her neck and shoulder. There was only Tybalt, whose calm yet heated gaze suggested many, many more children to come. Lorene had found her purpose, and it was one her mother had actively rallied against—and she didn’t care even the slightest bit.
Relationships: tba
Taken By: winter soldier
Played By: Romola Garai

Last edited by winter soldier; 03-19-2015 at 02:23 AM
Old 03-18-2015, 08:22 PM
Elite Fan

Aww. She's lovely.
Old 03-19-2015, 07:55 AM
Master Fan

She is perfect. Das fin.