Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-20-2004, 04:02 PM
Elite Fan

On The Flip Side- a roswell rpg (Season One- Au semi-myoc, Alex,Max,and Michael open)

On The Flip Side- a roswell rpg
Roswell Season One-Au
In Roswell,New Mexico all of the citzens go about their lives unaware that four aliens live among them.One of them is popular,another brainy,one is funny,and then you have the weird one.The four aliens..don't all know of each others E.T. status.Three of them have known each other.Kyle Valenti's father Jim is the sheriff who believes aliens exisit.To bad he has no idea his son is one of them.The Parker's own an alien themed cafe where they're daughter Liz works,an alien who amuses herself with teasing the 'believers'.Maria De Luca's mother is weird,as is Maria herself...is it any shock that one of them happens to be an alien? Alex Whitman is..well pretty normal,to those who don't look close enough.One day a group of friends Michael,Max,Isabel,and Tess are at the crashdown cafe studying.Isabel goes to the counter to get some ketchup,a gun goes off and she is shot.Alex,Maria,Liz,and Kyle are all there..Liz and Maria try to talk Alex out of it,but when he heals Isabel,they have to deal with the fact that at least one human is going to learn the truth.

Goal of Rp: Ulimately Isabel (first),Max,Tess,and Michael will all find out about the aliens (Alex,Liz,and Maria first) and then they will all discover that Kyle is one as well.The bigger picture will be getting clues and trying to locate the ship...which a while after the healing Isabel starts to see flashes of.

Rules
1.I worked pretty hard on this..so if you join please post.
2. Boy/Girl rule is an effect,also you must take one of the pre-mades and a made up.I have explained at the bottom how you can do you made up.and it can be very simple info. could be one line (Isabel's best friend at school,dislikes Maria.) or something as simple as that.
3.This is neither CC or UC this is completely open.I urge you to let made-ups in with the pre-mades,most people have a hard time with this but come on its only fair.
4.All humans are living with their birth parents unless otherwise noted.
5.Go on the information I have about the characters but with very tiny expections they are the same as in the show.
6.Have fun.That is kinda why I made it. [img]smilies/hippie.gif[/img]

Cast

Name: Liz Parker
Species: Alien
Powers: playdo and computer brain
Information: Liz is a good daughter and a good friend,she makes good grades in school and is always willing to help out.She has had the same best friends for years,Maria and Alex. A close friend of Nancy Parker's passed away and left behind a little girl,Liz,they decided to adopt her...unaware that the little girl wasn't really the friends.Within the group of Aliens Liz is the planner when something comes up she is the one who gets the ideas..she sets the rules.
Taken by: KatnotKath
Played by: Shiri Appleby

Name: Alex Whitman
Powers: Heal and
Information: Alex is a witty,and sweet he'll do anything to make someone laugh.He knows that his parents couldn't possibly be his birth parents but they've never brought it up..and he can't explain how he knows.Alot of people think of him as a bit of a geek but still its hard not to at least casually talk to him,he's a very likable guy. Within the group of Aliens he's the tweeker...he takes Liz's plans and makes reality out of them,he is also very good with a computer.
Taken by: Open
Played by: Colin Hanks

Name: Maria De Luca
Powers: Dream-walking and Empathy
Information: Maria is..well she's weird.She's always sniffing at her vials of things such as cypress,cedar,etc.She loves the vibe,clothes,and music of the 60's and 70's and is a bit of a hippie,she has a hard time staying calm.Maria is one of those people who has the ability to blend in with different types of crowds at school,she's into Drama but oddly has a hard time lying unless its life or death.Maria's mother,Amy De Luca,found her in the desert...Amy was barely twenty but being odd she knew there was something special about the little girl and she adopted her--out of town.Soon she realized she was haboring and helping an alien (this thrilled her) and she decided to keep it quiet to everyone that Maria had even been adopted.Maria isn't even sure what she in the group she can be the peace-keeping at times,but then sometimes she needs peace kept...she always has strange ideas to throw on top of Alex and Liz's.
Taken by: JillyHalliwell
Played by: Majandra Delfino

Name: Kyle Valenti
Powers: Semi-invisiblity and Fast Learner
Information: Kyle is a Jock and extremely popular.He can come off as a jerk most of the time..but honestly he just feels so alone...he can't even be truthful to his father.Kyle's 'mother' was given Kyle mysteriously when he was young...she took him as her own,this was before she met Jim Valenti,and when they were married she just acted as though she had had Kyle when she was younger.He has no idea that there are other aliens out there but he uses his fathers search and his position to secretly look.
Taken by: Jessica Valenti
Played by: Nick Wechsler

Name: Max Evans
Species: Human
Information: Max is a kind-hearted guy,and he is also extremely protective when it comes to his loved ones,namely his sister Isabel.He's very big into science,his lab partner is Liz,and is one of the smartest kids in school.He's quiet and not very into the social situation but he does all kinds of little things for people that make them notice him.
Taken by: Open
Played by: Jason Behr

Name: Isabel Evans
Information: Isabel is a cheerleader and thus very popular.She's not one for being very emotional and likes to flirt...with pretty much anyone who will respond.She acts like she finds her brothers protectiveiness gag-worthy but is comforted it by it.Isabel is also very competive when it comes to almost anything.She has only a few female friends (Tess,and some of the cheerleaders) because most girls feel threatened by her.
Played by: Katherine Heigl

Name: Michael Guerin
Information: If there was an award for cutting class,Michael would get it.He's quiet but in a very different,somewhat darker way,than Max. He is only close his three friends,others labeling him as a weird outsider.Michael's parents were both killed in a drunk driving accident..he was only about four when he was put into his first foster home.He has a hard time getting along with others and has been through almost thirteen homes,now he's living in the local Trailer Park.His current foster family is only a single man,who barely works,always drinks,and often hits.He hasn't even told Tess,Max,and Isabel about this...
Taken by: open
Played by: Brendan Fehr

Name: Tess Harding
Information: Tess is blunt,and willing to say things how they are..she is very popular like Isabel but not as invovled with the school. Tess has a firm belief that all guys have something cute about them--and thus is pretty boy crazy.She is an only child and lives with her father who works with security systerms,her mother lives in California. Michael,Isabel,and Max have been close since they were young and Tess only came about three years ago so she always feels the need to prove herself as really part of the group of friends.
Taken by: Pelefina
Played by: Emilie De Ravin

Powers
These are the choices of powers you can pick from if your character is an alien.each alien has two...please think of your character when picking,and pick something you can have fun with.I decided to go with different types of names thinking that the teen aliens would have came up with them..so yeah.If anyone else can think of another power or a better name for the ones I have,lol,let me know.
Computer Brain-Ability to touch a page in a book and know everything within it.
Heal-The ability to heal someone..also the ability to kill someone,which they don't talk about (they can,with a touch go inside someones body and repair a hole in a lung,etc...or they could even make one)
Playdo-Ability to change the molecules in something so it is changed,they could do all sorts of things change the colors of clothes,the shape of a bar of coap,etc.
Dream-walking- Ability to go into someones dreams by looking at a picture of them or by holding something of there's.
Empathy-The ability to feel what a certain person is feeling by holding something of theirs of looking at picture (also looking at the person)
Glamour- Ability to change your appearence,something small like getting rid of a zit or something like changing your face or size of your feet.You can use it on others...but its difficult to use in big amounts and can make you tired.
Fast Learner- in a way like the computer brain but instead you can even just casually touch someone and learn something they know (touch a teacher know how to do a math problem,or maybe the answers on the test.Learn a language,or how to cook,etc.)
Semi-invisiblity- the ability to naturally disappear in a crowd...you are just visible but people tend to just look right over you.

Made-ups
Everyone must have a made up..it can be a sibling of another character (as long as it doesn't state they have none) another character in the series (or the books) that is not listed above. I will allow other aliens in but I ask that you pm me and let me know the idea you have (explain how the others don't know about them,etc.)

Name: Jim Valenti
Information: Sheriff Jim Valenti is ruthless in his desire to learn the truth,he wants to prove that aliens are real in order to prove that his father,a former sheriff,was not insane in his believing it.He can be intimdating and uses threats when needed but he is a very understanding and loving father to his son,Kyle.
Taken by: JillyHalliwell
Played by: William Sadler

Name: Kirk Sanders
Information: Hates bieng alone, always doing something wrong. Wants to make friends in the new town, but always seems to mess things up.
Played by: Orlando Bloom

Name: Amanda Richards
Information: Loves to play around with peoples feelings, often finds herself staring at Max Evans, she doesn't know why, but she seems to like him very much.
Played by: Sarah Michelle Gellar

Name: Mike Charley
Information: An ex-boyfriend of Liz and good friend of Kyle. He’s one of the jocks but like Kyle has slightly more going on in his head than girls and sport. He’s a friendly guy and has no idea about the fact that his friends aren’t normal.
Taken by: KatnotKath
Played by: Ashton Kutcher

myoc male- Pelefina

form
Name:
Species:
Powers: If an Alien.
Information:
Taken by:
Played by:

"One must always be careful of books," said Tessa,"and what is inside them, for words have the power to change us." -Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare
[ICON CREDIT: sourburst]
Old 03-20-2004, 04:36 PM
Elite Fan

Pammie you done it again!

Alex and a myoc girl please
I'm Shellie's new boyfriend, and I'm out of my mind. You ever so much as talk to Shellie again, you even think her name, and I'll cut you in ways that'll make you useless to a woman.-My Superman, Dwight
Old 03-20-2004, 04:39 PM
Elite Fan

lol thanks for joining. I want to rp very very baddly, but so far only one rp I'm in is even somewhat close to starting up [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] If I start another it'll probably be my pyoc roswell that I have on my comp. somewhere. lol
-Pammie

"One must always be careful of books," said Tessa,"and what is inside them, for words have the power to change us." -Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare
Old 03-20-2004, 04:46 PM
Loyal Fan

Liz and a MYOC guy please
Old 03-20-2004, 04:54 PM
Elite Fan

how would you guys feel if I changed my mind, lol and did away with the myoc rule so we could fill up faster. I'd keep valenti as a third character...
-Pammie

Old 03-20-2004, 05:06 PM
Elite Fan

pammie you made an rp and didn't tell me. :runs to a corner and cries:
Old 03-20-2004, 05:09 PM
Elite Fan

Awww..Tasha, I'm sorry...I hadn't seen you on (I'm a dumbo) blah. forgive me?
-Pammie

Old 03-20-2004, 11:53 PM
Elite Fan

added you [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Thanks for joining
-Pammie

Old 04-11-2004, 09:40 AM
Elite Fan

the three of you will be pmed if you respond in two days you keep your roles if not..you don't sorry [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] trying to keep this up.
-Pammie

Old 04-11-2004, 09:41 AM
Master Fan

Can I have Kyle please? [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 04-11-2004, 09:42 AM
Master Fan

Oh, and Isabel too [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 04-11-2004, 09:45 AM
Elite Fan

no problem, but you also have to take two myoc's. like I said they can be as simple or complex as you want.
-Pammie

Old 04-11-2004, 09:55 AM
Master Fan

two? Okay, I'll try. Do I need pics?

Name: Kirk Sanders
Information: Hates bieng alone, always doing something wrong. Wants to make friends in the new town, but always seems to mess things up.
Played by: Orlando Bloom

Name: Amanda Richards
Information: Loves to play around with peoples feelings, often finds herself staring at Max Evans, she doesn't know why, but she seems to like him very much.
Played by: Sarah Michelle Gellar

[img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Sorry about the pics size.

[ 04-11-2004: Message edited Jessica Valenti ]

[ 04-11-2004: Message edited Jessica Valenti ]
Old 04-11-2004, 10:05 AM
Elite Fan

Added them [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Thanks for getting them in so quickly. Can you edit your pictures out so it'll load quicker.
-Pammie

Old 04-11-2004, 10:11 AM
Master Fan

I can try [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] I'll post them here when I have.