Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 07-22-2005, 05:35 PM
Total Fan

Experiments | MYOC loosely based on XMen

Imperial Enterprises is the largest company on the planet. They dabble in just about every industry. They’re a modeling agency, a publishing company, a law firm… They’re pretty much everything. There are things that they do, though, that are kept secret.

The one that violates most people’s moral codes would have to be their laboratory. You see, Imperial Enterprises is the first company on the planet to use humans as laboratory rats. The people involved in these experiments came there willingly. They were tricked into thinking that they were part of a harmless study about human intuition. Once inside they were sedated and imprisoned in comfortable conditions.

Once Imperial’s scientists had isolated the gene for human intuition the real experiments began. The scientists created human embryos that possessed this gene, giving them enhanced mental abilities. The children developed other strange mental abilities, too, though, including telepathy, pyrokinesis, and mind control.

Imperial keeps the kids in comfortable conditions. Each child has their own room with their own bed but they have no access to the outside world. The labs are the only world they have ever known.

After reading a few minds, the telepaths found out that Imperial planned on destroying all traces of their experiment. That meant, of course, killing the teenagers they had created in their own laboratory.

Using their talents, most of them escaped leaving only ten or so behind to be killed. Now they all live the lives of the homeless inside the city, squatting inside an abandoned building.

Quick Summary - A company found out what causes psychic powers. They created a bunch of kids with different mental abilities. They needed to destroy all evidence that they tampered with human lives so they had to kill the kids they had created. Before they could kill a fraction of the kids, they escaped. Now the kids live in an abandoned building within the city.

Character Profile Form
Name: First name only
Mental Ability: Telepathy, pyrokinesis, telekinesis, mind control, cryokinesis, or something else
PB: Link to a picture, please
TB: Your username!

Name: Seth
Mental Ability:pyrokinesis
PB: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...z/other026.jpg
TB:WildAtHeart

Name:Justine
Mental Ability:mind control
PB: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...lfOz/LOHAN.jpg

Rules
There is NO B/G rule being enforced but you can take characters of any gender.
There is a character minimum of two and a maximum of eleven.
Make each post at least two lines in length.
Try to use proper spelling and grammar.
Old 07-22-2005, 06:51 PM
Obsessed Fan

Name: Seth
Mental Ability:pyrokinesis
PB: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...z/other026.jpg

Name:Justine
Mental Ability:mind control
PB: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...lfOz/LOHAN.jpg
Old 07-24-2005, 11:03 AM
Master Fan

Ooooh save me a spot!

A girl, PB Emilie de Ravin(pyrokinesis), and a guy, PB....I dunno. But a guy telepath.
Old 07-24-2005, 11:13 AM
Elite Fan

I'll take a spot!! I can't resist most of your rps lol! Don't know PB's or powers yet..Be back with profiles tonight or tomorrow morning.
It'll be by your side
Old 07-28-2005, 05:33 PM
Total Fan

Dude, don't even ask... My computer is so freakin' unreliable.