Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 07-27-2005, 12:45 AM
Fan Forum Star

DarkSide -BTVS RPG-

the events are set after Innocence ,where Angel lost his soul after he and Buffy made love and Turned to Angelus. it was a shock to everyone what Angel has turned to . An evil,Sadistic,Manipulative vampire. He,Spike and Dru are doing their best to destroy Buffy and her friends. And as Angelus know that Buffy's friends are the only way to get her in the game ,he is playing it that way as he along side with Druand Spike stalks Buffy's Friends,show up everyonce in a while to scare them and have no problem in killing them one by one till it comes down to Buffy and them.
The scoobies know about Jenny's truth and she is helping them find a cure for him. Willow is begining to learn witchcraft and is always around jenny to learn more inorder to help her in the spell ,if needed. Cordelia and Xander are together ,so is willow and oz.

Notes
1)Jenny never died
2)things between Giles and jenny arent well.
3)buffy is trying to get herself ready to kill Angelus when needed . He had killed so many High school friends of Buffy and also teachers.
4)Cordelia is with the scoobie gang now .

Characters

Buffy: BuffyandSpike4ever
Willow: ~Tina Greer~
Xander BuffyandSpike4ever
Giles ~Tina Greer~
Cordelia A*n*y*a*n*k*a
Oz
jenny

Angelus A*n*y*a*n*k*a
Spike Cliffy Spuffy Dreamer
Dru

Optional

Joyce
Harmony

Rules
-B/G rule.
-take atleast 2 Characters.
-Proper spelling and Grammer.
-Dont post less than 4 lines atleast.
-If you are gonna be absent or Cant post for some reason,please inform me .

Smoak & Arrow
Sally | | |
Old 07-27-2005, 04:32 PM
Elite Fan

OOC: Thanks for reserving those for me A*N*Y*A*N*K*A*!!!
Old 07-28-2005, 12:36 AM
Fan Forum Star

you welcome

Smoak & Arrow
Sally | | |
Old 07-29-2005, 02:52 PM
Fan Forum Star

Anyone else interested?

Smoak & Arrow
Sally | | |
Old 07-29-2005, 05:01 PM
Extreme Fan

I'll take Giles if no one else wants him
Old 07-30-2005, 01:35 AM
Fan Forum Star

Giles is all yours

ok, we got Jenny,Drusilla, & Oz left.
anyone wants to take them?

Smoak & Arrow
Sally | | |
Old 07-30-2005, 01:51 PM
Elite Fan

I'll take Jenny as well!
Old 07-31-2005, 12:21 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks Nikki
i'll wait for a while to see if anyone is interested in taking Dru or Oz,then we should start.

Smoak & Arrow
Sally | | |
Old 08-01-2005, 01:55 AM
Fan Forum Star

ok,we should start now.
i'll temp for Oz & Dru till anyone interested in taking them shows up .

we will start the scoobie are in the library,disscussing the recent events and Angelu/Spike/Dru are in the graveyard searching for good meals.

Angelus

I walked along side with Dru and Spike. He was on wheels,he looked funny that way, the way that he cant find his own meal and dru must get it for him. i looked at him and laughed. I spotted a Boy and a girl walking. they must be visiting some dead person here. I smiled evily and walked to them .as i started to scare them i picked the girl and drank her blood like a lion attacking its prey. I can see Dru next to me is drinking the boy too ans sharing it with spike.

Cordelia'

i crossed my arms waiting to hear what they had to say. great Buffy is the 1st girl to lose her virginity from the scoobies and when she does she gets her Bf evil and killing everyone."what shall we do?"i thought to ask since there was silence.

Oz

i looked at cordelia then my eyes shifted on each peron in the room. i relaxed in my chair.looking at Buffy and giles.

Smoak & Arrow
Sally | | |
Old 08-01-2005, 02:16 AM
Elite Fan

Xander

I sat back in my chair playing with the pencil in my hand, "What is there to do? Angelus is back and wants to attack all of us. My vote is get the heck out of Sunnydale!" I didn't want to be here. How could Buffy do this? Especially with a vampire!

Buffy

I didn't really want to say anything. I felt bad enough as it was. I lost my true love for some silly mistake and now my true love turned into a monster. What if I never found the real Angel again? I didn't want to kill him. "We stay here." I commented at Xander. There was nothing we could do but fight.
Old 08-01-2005, 02:23 AM
Fan Forum Star

Cordelia

"an do what? be a pack of nice lunch for him and his friends to feed on?" i asked sarcastically "i'm not voting for running away though i'm scared but if we are here to stay ,then i think we are here to stop him and kill him if we have to"i explained simply. I didnt want to be harsh ,i know buffy is still in love with him but i had to be honest too.

Smoak & Arrow
Sally | | |
Old 08-01-2005, 02:30 AM
Elite Fan

Buffy

She thought it was that easy? To just kill Angel? Angelus was back and as strong as ever. "Don't you understand Cordy? Angelus is a cold-blooded killer who couldn't be stopped as easily as any other vampire. He won't stop till he's tortured everyone in his path. Including you. So we won't get anything done by rushing into things."
Old 08-01-2005, 03:14 AM
Fan Forum Star

Cordelia

I looked at Buffy and sympathized "Ok,I'm sorry. Its Just from experince of watching movies alot ,those good guys that turn to bad ones always hunts down their close ones and thier friends. I'm only saying " i said peacfully

Oz

I looked again at them "well, we can fight him. maybe there is a way to get the old Angel back. if not then,we'll find a way too...i dunnno" i looked at the table trying to think of something

Smoak & Arrow
Sally | | |
Old 08-01-2005, 03:23 AM
Extreme Fan

Giles:

I stood there cleaning my glasses listening to the others. I sighed and then looked at Willow, "Willow, do you have anything to say or add to this?" I asked Willow as I stood there cleaning my glasses, which became a habit of mine.

Willow:

"Well we can try to get his soul back? It's just thought" I added as I looked at the others. "I mean there's a lot of good spells we could use."
Old 08-01-2005, 03:32 AM
Fan Forum Star

Cordelia

i titled my head back listneing to willow's suggestion "thats a good one. " i turned my head to its normal position " but are you capable of doing such spells?"

Oz

"Will,has been praciting some stuff. She is starting to be great at it. we will have a mega wicca soon,who know?" i winked at her

Smoak & Arrow
Sally | | |