Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-12-2005, 05:36 PM
Master Fan

Collide *Roswell/Sugar-the movie* Casting

Ok, I decided to start this RP on a whim because I couldn't resist. Just because of that doesn't mean I don't want it to drop and die. I do want it to live. I love this RP to much for that and it has great potential so anywho, continues on

Just so everyone is clear on this, this RP deals with a lot of Slash (Male/Male, female/female) and I mean a lot of it so if you get offended by any of that then I suggest you don't continue any futher on this. That's a warning. Thanks

Inspiration
I decided to make this because I just been watching apart of Sugar which I got a copy from a friend. I only saw the very first few mins of it but it inspired me to make this RP. It's a great movie so I decided to twist it and put a Roswell spin on it

Plot *Deal with me on this for a second, it gets confusing but I'll try to clarify any questions with it*

Everything looked great with Roswell. The gang thought that they finally left all of that drama behind but of course this is Roswell after all, drama is always somewhere. They finally thought they the drama of their lives were finally coming to a close. Max and Liz were happy married. Alex and Isabel were engaged and Maria and Michael were finally together with a few fights along the way. They never expected their lives to take the sudden tern it did. They never saw it coming but because of it their lives would never be the same again

Michael started receaving dreams of another alien. He couldn't put a face to the picture but he knew someone else was out there. After trying to convience Max to go with him, Max didn't. He didn't want to be invovled in another alien drama and just wanted to live a regular happy exsistance. Well Michael being Michael left without a word to Maria or Isabel. He just left and headed in the direction. It was probably the most impuslive thing he did but he had to find out the truth or else it would drive him crazy

Michael ended up in Toronto. This is where Butch and Cliff are. Butch and Cliff both happen to be aliens but have no clue of this fact. They go on living their regular lives. They're together and they're happy. Well Cliff was the first one to notice Michael's enterance. He didn't know it was Michael. He thought it was Butch and Cliff started to hang with Michael only to realize something was not right. Cliff eventually ran into Butch with Michael. As you guessed Michael and Butch didn't take a liking to this. How would you take a liking to that kind of news? They didn't take it very well. Not well at all in fact

Isabel sensed Michael's discomfort back in Roswell. She knew something was wrong with Michael and around this time, Isabel realized that she really did have feelings for Michael. More then just the normal relationship they shared. Isabel followed after Michael, her connection to him brought him to where he was in a couple of weeks. She had very well the same response that Michael and Butch had

Max was furious with Michael's actions but he wasn't to suprised. Since when did Michael actually listen to him? After Isabel leaving, Max kicked into action and rounded the rest of them to follow Michael and Isabel. The gang had to make sure that Michael or Isabel didn't screw any of this up. Max is furious with Michael and Isabel for their actions. He isn't going to take it easy. He's been on a power kick lately. Max is not the only one mad at Isabel and Michael for their actions but Maria and Alex are as well. They are heart broken over the fact that the two people they love the most just ran off quickly. Maria and Alex have become really close over the time and they kind of hooked up. Liz and Max are still together and now both of those gangs are in Toronto

As you guess it could always be worse and it did because in NY, their's a whole other set that no one knows about. That's Rath, Lonnie and Ava with the new addition of Xefe. There was Zan but Rath and Lonnie killed him because he didn't agree. They are not phased by it. They had to do it, the only one that is taking it roughly is Ava who was in love with Zan. Xefe is Ava's brother, Xefe came in search of his sister and in search of his lover, Rathion. It led him right to them. Xefe was the one who informed Rath and Lonnie of the other set of them out there. Rath and Lonnie never heard about them but they decided to go on a search for them. They want the Granalith, it is the only possible way for them to get home and they have to get home. They'll kill anyone who gets in their way, they're the ruthless ones who don't hesitate. It's not good to tempt them. Rath and Xefe are together, along with Lonnie in the mix. She's their fuck buddy. They don't complain. She doesn't either so it's great on all sides. The dupes decided to head to Toronto because they felt the biggest connections there

So what will happen when their worlds collide together. Will they come together or tear eachother part? Only time will tell

Important information
~Alex is alive. Tess never brainwashed him. Tess ISN'T evil in this. Do NOT turn her evil in this either. She's one of the good guys. I want her to stay that way
~This is a AU version of the RP. Max in the City and Meet The Dupes never took place in this RP. They don't know about each other, except the dupes. It would take the fun and point out of this RP if they knew about each other
~You don't have to know much about the Roswell gang. I think everyone knows about the series unless they've been on another planet for 3 years. Everyone should know about the show but if you have any questions/comments/concerns, feel free to ask. I'm pretty up to date with the Roswell story so I should be able to get the info out. If not, I'll ask someone else to help LOL
~This is the basic plot. I love drama so do whatever you want. I'm cool with that but there's a limit to how out of the story you can take it. My main concern is the couples. The way that I put them fits the idea of the story that I came up with. It'll just mess it up but you can have affairs and all that good jazz with others but I ask you to get the permission of the other character's writer before you go ahead with that because I know some might be very mad if you change the way this is suppose to go

The rp should eventually lead up to these couples...lots of slash
Slash:
Butch/Cliff
Rath/Xefe
Kyle/Max
Liz/Ava
Maria/Lonnie
Marty/Angel

Het:

Michael/Isabel
Tess/Alex
Kyle/Sierra

Ok, just to clarify it, Maria/Alex, Max/Liz, Kyle/Tess are in the beginning of this RP but they don't stay that way. The couples listed above eventually happen so M/A, M/L, K/T do not stay together for this RP

Rules
~3 lines at lease. We can all handle that. It's not that hard to get 3 lines. I understand if your in a hurry but please try and not doing that because it doesn't give the other person enough to work with
~Don't change the characters as in I don't want to see Max turn into a lizard or Tess suddenly turning into a kitten. Please stick with the personalities that they made on the show. If your new to the show then I'll be happy to send you some info on the characters. Just ask
~Play all your characters. I hate neglected characters so please play them all. Take as many as you can handle
~There's no B/G rule but I hope that you take two. I would say at lease two. You can have as many as you want but don't take just one. That's not really pulling your weight but if you only know one of them then I bet we can come to a understanding but please take two. I don't want to wait forever and a day for this thing to fill up
~Be nice to the other writers, if you got a problem with someone then go to them directly in PM or something. Don't clutter the thread with OOC's insults, mmkay
~I'm accepting MYOCs but if your creating MYOCs then show me your idea and I think about it. It has to fit the story and it has to make sense and fit along some how. I'll accept MYOCs after the main characters are taken. They're what I'm concerned with
~Bold, bold, bold. I hate stuff not bolded. It's annoying so bold
~Gah, finally at the end. Yay. Above all, have fun, ok that's the end

Cast

Royal four and humans

Aliens

Max PB Jason Behr, TB: Kate The Great

Michael PB Brendan Fehr, TB: Cliffy

Isabel PB Katherine Heigl, TB: Psycho Hose Beast

Tess PB Emilie De Ravin, TB: Psycho Hose Beast

Humans

Liz PB Shiri Appleby, TB: Fairy Angel

Maria PB Majandra Delfino, TB: Pixie Queen

Alex PB Colin Hanks, TB: Shiri S

Kyle: PB Nick Wechsler , TB: Fairy Angel

Dupes (The NY Crew)

Rath PB Brendan Fehr, TB: Pixie Queen

Lonnie PB Katherine Heigl, TB: Cliffy

Xefe PB Andre Noble, TB: Shiri S

Ava PB Emilie De Ravin, TB: Pixie Queen

Others

Butch PB Brendan Fehr, TB: Pixie Queen

Cliff PB Andre Noble, TB:Shiri S

Sierra *PG,Pregnant girl* PB: Sarah Polley, TB: Shiri S

Cookie Pb: Haylee Wantall, Tb: OPEN

Marty PB Michelle Rodriquez, TB: Cliffy

Angel PB Eliza Dushku, TB: Endless Rain

MYOC:
guy (Xadros-Xad): Endless Rain
girl:Kate The Great
Girl: Cliffy

*Special thanks to Shiri who helped me with this, she's getting the pictures. I'll add them once I get them from PM/IM. Thanks
In the pain there is healing
In your name I find meaning
Old 08-12-2005, 05:43 PM
Total Fan

Checkin in, if I gotta take two girls, gimme Ava and Maria and I think I love you LOL
Old 08-12-2005, 06:05 PM
Master Fan

Hehe, love ya too

Thanks for taking on extra characters

Also for people who are considering to join this, you don't have to see Sugar/Roswell to play in this. I haven't even finished the whole movie yet so um yeah. Just join hehe
Old 08-12-2005, 06:27 PM
Master Fan

Interesting idea! Tess and Isabel, please?
Old 08-12-2005, 06:29 PM
Master Fan

I'm coming to check in and claim Sierra por favor. Also, Cookie is played by Haylee Wantall.

Just so you know, I wouldn't give it up, no.
Jason Morgan & Sam Mccall
Old 08-12-2005, 06:34 PM
Master Fan

Thanks Shiri for the info and for taking on another character. You got it

PHB: Glad you joined and I'm glad you like the idea. Great to have you here. Thanks for joining
Old 08-12-2005, 07:08 PM
Part-Time Fan

Thanks for the invite. Could I just have Max and a MYO (female bisexual)?

Sloan Leigh aka Buffy
Age 21
Info She was raised Montreal, an orphan. She moved to Toronto when she turned 18. She was always very promiscuous. So when she was strapped for cash she did what she thought was best. She sold her self for money. She became a prostitute. She liked sex, and the agency she worked for took care of her. They always knew where she was and it was safe, and she felt like she was taking care of her clients needs. Sometime she felt more like a sex therapist then a hooker. A year ago she started stripping because a couple of her clients got out of line and it felt safer. She loves dancing. She still is a prostitute but on the side more... she likes men and women. Depending on the person of course. She doesn't like talking about her life in Montreal at all. She goes by Buffy on stage stripping.
PB Scarlett Johansson
Old 08-12-2005, 08:08 PM
Master Fan

Yay, thanks so much for joining. This really filled up. I'm going to start this in a few

Romy Waters
Info: Romy...what's there to say about Romy? She's a complete mystery to most people even to herself. She is Butch's cousin. She never met the guy in her life so she has no clue what he's like or what he looks like but she does know that whoever he is, he's the only family member that she knows but doesn't really know. Romy has no choice but try to look for him now. You see her parents died in a car crash, leaving her by herself. After being abused by the foster care system for many years that she lost count, she decided to pack her bags which didn't contain much and head out to make something of herself. She wanted to find Butch and hope he's one of the normal ones in her family. This has landed here. She doesn't have a place to stay. She lives on and around the streets. She is shy and quiet and most people think she's innocent but she's really not that innocent. She does have a some what innocent quality about her that has remained over the years. She takes drugs to ease her pain. She loves the effect of drugs. She works at a local strip club to make money for the drugs. She hates guys, she's use to how they treat her and she can't stand them. She's scared of them, after all she's been through. This is one of the main reasons why she decided to be a lesbian. She trusts females better then she trusts males. It's not the best life for a young girl but she's at the end of her rope. She doesn't have many other choices to choose from
Pb: Alexis Bledel
Old 08-12-2005, 08:58 PM
Master Fan

~Starting~

Max, Tess, Liz, Maria, Alex and Kyle just arrived in Toronto. They're busy on the streets looking for Michael and Isabel

Rath,Lonnie, Xefe and Ava are not anywhere close to them. They're walking some where else searching for the royals as well

Cliff, Butch, Isabel and Michael are in Butch's apartment. They're busy talking or trying to talk about alien issues. They are completely unaware of the fact that there are people out there searching for them

The setting is around afternoon. Everyone else can that I didn't mention can be somewhere, wherever

OK on with the posts

If you want Marty or Cookie then tag them. Thanks, I'm holding off with them at the moment

Lonnie
I rubbed the tattoo on my arm as I continued walking, chewing on the inside of my lip slightly. A sneer painted firmly on my face. It's been a sneer that I've been carring ever since I started to go on this stupid adventure. It seemed like we were getting no where here. I wanted to find those little punks and get what we rightfully deserved. I knew it wouldn't be that easy but as far as I was concerned, they were weak. They were not so accepting of their alien lives. They were trying to hard to believe in their human exsistances. It made me sick. They weren't human, they would never be human. They seemed to miss the bigger picture here. I didn't have time to explain it to them. I would do what I had to do and if I had to kill them to get my way then so be it

I was ignoring the annoying presence of the sun above my head. I did hate sun. I hated being here. I couldn't wait until we got what we needed and leave. I reached up wiping the sweat that was producing off my head. "Yo, this is gay" I said, not caring who I was talking over. "Do any of yous know where the fuck ya goin' or are we just walkin' around in a god damn circle here?" I asked. My new york accent weighing heavily. I eyed Rath and Xefe, waiting for a response before walking over pushing between both of the guys as I started to walk ahead. I didn't know why but suddenly I stopped once I noticed a little fruit stand. It never failed me how many dumb fucks there were in this world. You don't leave fruit out, especially not infront of us. I reached up and chewed on my black nail before reaching out and grabbing the fruit. I managed to grab four apples before starting to walk off staring at them. I turned around. I didn't give much warning as I threw the apples at the guys. I looked at Ava and put more force into the apple, directly hitting her and meaning to. I smirked slightly and gave her a shrug. I was suprised Ava even came along with us. I knew she was mad at me. She hasn't shut the fuck up about the whole deal between Zan. It had to be done. She had to get over it and it wasn't like the pansy felt anything for her anyways. It was like there was something else out there. She had to get over him. He wasn't coming back and if he did, me and Rath would just come up with another way to kill him again. The only response I gave was 'catch'. "This da best we got 'round this joint so eat up boys" I said with a sadistic grin as I took a bite of my apple before turning back around, continuing to walk
Tag Rath/Xefe/Ava

Michael
I sat on the sofa with Isabel, fiddling with my hands as I kept my eyes away from...the guy with my face. What's his name again? Brian something? No...Butch. Yeah Butch. I think it's Butch. I didn't care about his name. I had to worry about the fact that he had my face. I didn't know about this. Wouldn't some higher power bother to tell me the fact that some dude was going around with my face. It was weird. I didn't know how to take this. I really wished Max was here. No actually I don't, well I did. Max would be Max about this, he would try to come up with every reasonable explanation for this. Isabel was here for that. She already went through the possibility list with me outside a while ago. I didn't really listen to what was coming out of her mouth. It was hard to. I didn't know what to think of this Butch character and the dude next to him. Forgot his name too. It wasn't important. What if this Butch person was a shapeshifter or a skin or Kivar. If it was Kivar, I'd just kick his @$$ where it belonged and make sure he didn't come back to ever cause trouble again. I had it up to hear with him and his stupid games. I had no problem blowing a hole right through his head. I wanted to do that so bad. The thought of him fueled my hate even more

I gripped the side of the sofa before forcing myself to look at Butch before glancing at Isabel. I gripped into the sofa some more. I moved my leg up so that it was resting on top of my other leg. The silence between us four was driving me crazy. I hated silence. Silence was bad but Isabel did offer some comfort. I didn't know if I could take it if she wasn't here. "I guess we have the same taste in apartments" I said, more to myself but it came out. I looked around at the walls. Yeah he had a thing for piece of shit places as well. That was nice. I didn't know if I could handle a person round up tight that had my face. I didn't think I could handle that at all. I looked back at Butch, clearing my throat slightly. "So...um...I'm hungry. Mind if I raid your fridge?" I asked, breaking the ice. I had to open the conversation. I couldn't think of any other way. Was there a better way to break the ice then with food? No way. I hope he would say yes but I would probably just raid it anyway with or without his permission
Tag Butch

Romy
I stood in the back room of the strip club. I looked into the mirror and noticed that the door was shut. I hoped it was locked but I didn't have time to check it out. I focused my attention back on the white powder on the disk that I had. I reached out for it, taking it with two shaky hands. It's been so long since I had a fix. I needed one right now. I brought it under my nose and quickly closed one side as I sniffed the white powder up. It itched the inside of my nose but I was use to it. It use to annoy me but now it offered me comfort. Once I was done sniffing as much as I possibly could, I wiped my nose setting the disk on the edge of the table. I got up, heading over to the line of clothes that I had to wear. I couldn't go out wearing my baggy T shirt and baggy jeans. I wish I could but there wasn't a chance of that happening. I needed the money. I bit my lip as I pulled back clothing piece after clothing piece. I didn't want to something that was totally ****ty but it seemed impossible. I decided to pull out the hot pink dress. It was the closest thing to not ****ty as I was going to get but it did manage to pull off the ****ty look way to well. What was I expecting in a strip club? I looked at the door again before biting my lip. I quickly changed into the outfit. It was a little tight but I would learn how to manage. I smoothed it down, using the palms of my hand

I started to walk out of the room and down the hall. I would take the steps so I wouldn't have to deal with the people looking at me like I was a piece of meat. I hated those looks. I tucked a long strand of dark hair back behind my ear as I slipped off the stage before heading to the bar table. I needed a drink and badly before it was my time to take shift. I headed over sliding myself onto the uncomfortable stool chair. I looked at the bartender who was busy attending another customer who seemed like he was about to pass out from all the alcohol he was consuming. I looked to the side of me, noticing a attractive blonde girl. She worked here too. I saw her before. She's been here longer then I've been here but she seemed nice. "Hi" I said weakly. "I'm Romy" I said putting my hand up in the air before resting it on top of the table again, ignoring the fact that it was wet. Oh well
Outfit
Tag Sloan
Old 08-12-2005, 09:58 PM
Part-Time Fan

Sloan

She had just finished arranging herself in the dressing room. Her make-up was perfect. She took a minute to look herself over in the bar's mirror. She looked slightly distorted. She was wearing her school girl outfit. She hated it and loved it at the same time. Which was bizarre. The smart part of here didn't think it was right men got their jollies imagining under age school girls doing them- but another part of her always had that fantasy when she was in school. So pursed her lips for a second, her lips were the perfect red. She bent over to check her white stocking when she noticed one of the other dancers was talking to her. She usually wasn't that social. Especially since most of the other girls either had big beefy boyfriends or were in school and not interested. Now this ones was new. Romy. Before answering her she took her in. Beautiful blue eyes. Innocent looking face. Angelic almost. Romy would fit into her school girl outfit better- rather then the pink number she had on that hugged her in all the right places- or maybe this was a better fit.

"Sloan," she took her hand, which was wet and sticky from the bar. She decided to be adventurous. She took Romy's palm and licked it, "Mmm. Rum."

OOC: If someone could tag Max that would be awesome, I'm not as familiar with Roswell as I'd like to be...I watched it but it's been awhile.
Old 08-12-2005, 10:13 PM
Master Fan

Xadros
Info: Better known as Xad, his past life was all revealed to him the second he came out of his pod. He was sent by his followers after being assassinated in his past life. He was Zan's older brother, and the first destined for the throne. Xadros didn't believe in monarchy, but communism as the way a government should be founded. Xadros forfeit his throne at the time of coronation, and so the king carried on until Zan was old enough to take kingship. Xadros withdrew within himself, his compassion breaking his morals. He saw the people of the streets... hungry and angry... thirsting for revolution like it would pour down like rain. Xadros went to the mountains. Lived on his own and thought hard, like a wise man of what he was to do. When he returned, Zan had taken the throne... and Xadros was executed. Xad places blame on Zan for accepting the throne. He came back to assassinate the king so that no more fascist rule could be placed upon Antar. Xad is filled with hate and loathing for all of himself, his planet and his little brother. He has powers many have never seen of and is far more alien than any other Antarian on Earth. He manipulates the spectrum of light, particularly darkness and shadow. His voice can be manipulated when projected out by reharmonizing frequencies. In this he can persuade people into doing his bidding. There are many powers even Xad himself doesn't know about. He has a safety mechanism for when he feels too much emotion. It strips him of his powers... but altogether, Xad is a force to be reckoned with and challenges himself to be dealt with by anyone who dare try. Xadros has two forms. Xadros, his true self and Xavier, his human self. He interchanges between these two personalities during his life. This is one of his powers.
PB: Tatum Channing (Xadros) and Marc Vanderloo (Xavier)
Old 08-12-2005, 10:35 PM
Master Fan

Romy
I turned myself on the chair, suddenly regretting that little movement because now I was fully aware of what the girl looked like...what she was in. Granted, I was in a darkly lit room but her hair and that orangy red little number stood out in the darkness. I could find my way back to that. I was never fond of the color red. People said I looked good in red but I always thought of blood. I didn't like blood. I hated even thinking about blood. That outfit she was wearing, I didn't even seem to notice the color that reminded me of blood. It stood perfectly against her porcelain looking skin. I wondered if it would feel like porcelain if I touched it. I use to have porcelain dolls. I love them but that's when I grew out of that phase and those dolls scared me. I knew I shouldn't have seen all those Chucky movies growing up. I now couldn't stand dolls. I really couldn't. They freaked me out, among other things but I wouldn't go into that right now. Her skin seemed to shimmer slightly against the light. Her hair shimmered as well. It was beautiful...really beautiful but I told myself not to think like that. It was bad, wrong, bad

I nodded my head. She looked like a Sloan to me. A beautiful name for a beautiful girl. I watched as she took ahold of my palm, feeling the almost silk like touch of her skin. I watched as she held my hand before raising it licking the inside of it. My eyes went wide. My throat went dry. My heart started to pound in my chest. I could feel the sweat produce. A small drop ran down my spine and I shivered slightly. "Pretty name. You look like a Sloan" I said to her. My cheeks turning red slightly. I looked at her before looking back at the table top before looking back at her. I nodded my head before scooting close to her. I ignored my chair's protest as I did. "Rum's good" I said nodding my head. I was unsure of what I was doing. I didn't know what I was doing but at the moment, I didn't care
Old 08-12-2005, 10:43 PM
Master Fan

Xadros
Here. It was here. They were here. Xad could feel it. Sense it. It was everywhere, coating the city like molasses, dripping down each wall, alleyway and asphalt street. Xad didn't have a grasp on the city quite yet, the workings, and so he was torn about by the hustle and bustle of Toronto. There was a slight chill and Xad had the impression that he'd always have such a feeling around this town. It wasn't the others. No. It was just the town. The others gave him a chilling sense of heat. Something that spread and tingle like cold and yet pinched like burning. It was Butch's house that Xad found himself looking from outside in. He was actually downstairs, sitting down and reading his paper, but the tendrils of the shadows of his mind stretched up into the apartment. He could see it... candidly like some sickening reality show. They were all together... all but who Xad was after. Xad's cabby hat brim tipped darker over his eyes as he flipped the newspaper. His pinstripe suit shuffling with his deft motions. He could see them, but couldn't quite hear. There was too much light to be able to hear in there... what were they saying... Xad couldn't take it anymore. His impatience got the better of him. Rath... Rathion... his mind had called out without too much thought to consequences of exposing himself. Michael.... Guerin... speak louder. He couldn't quite catch it. Louder, Michael... speak louder.
Old 08-12-2005, 11:28 PM
Total Fan

Working on Ava and Rath wanted to post Butch first unsure about Maria

Butch

My eyes looked over to Cliff before landing on the blonde and other guy sitting in front of me. They were about to get an earful. Stanley would be here soon and it would probably lead to Cliff and I laughing our asses off, smacking that disturbed fuck with the paddle over and over, while getting high. We did that alot, not like anyone cared, hell I think Cookie his sister wanted us to, the little girl was always giving us free drugs. When somethin's free, you sure as hell don't look a gift hourse in the mouth especially if it's any kinda drugs. I knew we were aliens, because of the whole homo thing but damn what had I gotten some sick martian virus while fucking somebody? Come to think of it I doubt such a damn thing exists but it still makes me want to kick something, and if Stanley was the only thing comin through that door then he was getting my foot up his old perverted ass. I blinked looking at Michael. "There's no food in here, haven't been to the fucking store in a while. Cashiers piss me off, so all I got is cornflakes"

I heard the lock turn and casted the dark haired partner in crime of mine a look and gave him a grin. Stanley was right on time, and I was angry, this other dude looked like he wanted to shoot a hole through my head and I needed to take agression out on someone so Stanley was the most obvious. The door opened and I looked at Cliff, ruffling his hair. "Don't worry Steve"I joked.

The old man eyed the two sitting on the couch, he nodded to Cliff then looked to Butch. "Oh I didn't know you had com--"

"Yeah whatever" Butch eyed him, looking to Cliff once again. Stanley had gotten used to the routine with Cliff and I so it was no big deal. "Ignore them and gett in the kitchen and don't break my fucking dishes"

"Nice to meet you.." Stanley got out quickly to the 'them' on the couch before heading off into the kitchen. Water could be heard running.

"Don't break my damn dishes!" He repeated, eyeing Michael. "All I got is milk"
Old 08-13-2005, 12:33 AM
Master Fan

OOC: Xefe, Alex and Sierra will come later.

Cliff

He looked at the two on the couch uneasily. He hated that they showed up unannounced with this nonsense about us being aliens. Or rather Butch being an alien. He guessed he kind of believe them. How could he not be an alien? The sex was out of this world. Not like any he had had before. Of course he had never had it before Butch came along but that wasn't the point. The fact that Butch is an alien didn't weird him out at all. Odd as it may seem, it didn't.

He heard Butch say 'cornflakes' and he got a grin on his face. It stayed there as Butch looked back at him. The thought of cornflakes always brought back the memory of his first night in Butch's apartment. The morning they jacked off together while eating cornflakes. Talk about multi tasking. He looked from the two to Butch. Stanely would be coming soon. He suddenly got excited. He liked when Stanley came over. Punishing him for breaking Butch's dishes was fun. He loved when Butch would let him do it once in a while. It was exhilerating.

He heard the door unlock and he perked up a little. Let the fun begin. He knew by now that Stanley would drop a few dishes. He always did. He let out a little laugh when Butch ruffled his hair and called him Steve. That probably confused the hell out of the out of towners sitting across from them. Good for them. He stood up and stretched as Stanley began to speak. He smirked a little when Butch cut Stanley off. Typical.

"And beer" He added onto what Butch said as he pulled a joint out of his pocket and put it in his mouth.

He patted his pockets for a lighter and was dissapointed when he didn't have one. Sitting back down, he reached into Butch's pocket unannounced and pulled his ligther out, touching a bit of something else while he was in there just for the hell of it. He light up the joint after a moment and took a hit of it. He slouch back against the couch and took another hit before passing it over to Butch. He saw the two couch kids looking at him weird. "What? You never seen a joint before?" He shook his head. "Stupid small town folk"

Just so you know, I wouldn't give it up, no.
Jason Morgan & Sam Mccall