Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-04-2006, 07:01 PM
Part-Time Fan

Charmed RPG | Charmed, Back In Action

Synopsis:
Paige allowed herself time to finally embrace her inner whitelighter and to help the next generation of witches come into their own. Henry continued to look after his parolees while still making time to help each other with little Henry and the twins. Phoebe who finally found love with Coop and share two special little girls and a special little girl she had long ago forseen, but feared she might never have. Piper allowed time to get back to her roots and cook something other then potions for once and open the restaurant she'd always dreamed of owning. After The Charmed Ones reclaimed Magic School, Leo went back to teaching. It filled the time between when we were doing the fighting and when our kids were old enough to take over.
Source: TV.com

Cast of Characters:
- Paige/Henry's Twin Daughter #1
- Paige/Henry's Twin Daughter #2
- Phoebe/Coop's Daughter #1
- Phoebe/Coop's Daughter #2
- Coop
- Christopher 'Chris' Halliwell
- Melinda Halliwell
- Phoebe Halliwell
- Piper Halliwell as CordeliaKate
- Wyatt Matthew Halliwell as the_rock_star
- Billie Jenkins
- Paige Matthews
- Henry Mitchell
- Little Henry
- Leo Wyatt as vulcangirl1013

Role Players:
1. the_rock_star*
2. CordeliaKate
3. vulcangirl1013

Rules:
- You may make up your own character.
- Please post at least 4-lines or more.
- Have fun!
Lucas and Brooke // Jake and Peyton
Clark and Lana

Last edited by the_rock_star; 09-11-2006 at 11:23 PM
Old 09-06-2006, 10:29 AM
New Fan

This sound intresting
Old 09-06-2006, 10:39 AM
Part-Time Fan

Who do you want to role play?
Clark and Lana
Old 09-07-2006, 01:00 PM
Dedicated Fan

hey guys,
id like to join.
I'l like to play either Phoebe or piper...i dont mind which.
Old 09-10-2006, 12:33 AM
Part-Time Fan

Hi CordeliaKate. Do you want to be both or just one?
Clark and Lana
Old 09-10-2006, 11:48 AM
Dedicated Fan

i'll take Piper to start if thats ok.
If no one else takes Phoebe i'll take her later if you like.
Old 09-10-2006, 01:14 PM
Part-Time Fan

Ok. Sure. Let's start then maybe more will join.

Wyatt
Wyatt is sitting in the principal's office. He did something he knows he's not suppose to do, which is use magic for personal gain. Wyatt blew up Mary's group project for picking on Melinda. No one saw, except for Russell who squealed on him. Wyatt is going to be in a lot of trouble when he goes home. He have to deal with Leo, Piper, Aunt Paige, and Aunt Phoebe. Wyatt will get the What were you thinking? speech. He had to do something. They couldn't get away with it. As long as Wyatt is in the same school with Chris and Melinda, he'll be the big brother and make sure nothing happens to them. The principal is sitting down at his desk. Principal: Well Wyatt? Wyatt: I don't know what he's talking about. Principal: Russell said you blew up Mary's group project. Wyatt: Maybe he's just making it up. He puts on a fake smile. Principal: Yes. Get me Wyatt's parents on the phone. The phone rings and waits for someone to answer.

Tag: Paige, Phoebe, Piper, and Leo
Clark and Lana

Last edited by the_rock_star; 09-10-2006 at 02:51 PM
Old 09-11-2006, 01:37 AM
Dedicated Fan

PIPER:
Piper was doing finsshing washing up the last of the breakfast dishes. Leo had the day at Magic school, and Piper had some one to cover the resturant for her so she was able to spend some time at the mannor cleanign up. She finsihed the dished and began to pick up some of the stuffy Wyatt and Chris had left around, when the phone rang. She picked it up. "Hello" And she waited for the person on the other end to speak.

((as its only us for now, i'll take Phoebe too untill we get more people if you want))

PHOEBE:
Phoebe walked into the Mannor. She now lived with her husban Coop and her girls, but the Mannor would always be home for her. She opend the door. "Piper..." She called "Paige.." She knew her younger sister lived with Henry in their own place, but like heself Pagie could often be found at the mannor. With the kids at school and Coop working Phoebe thought she would catch up with her sister before she headed into work. She made her way into the kitched and saw piper on the phone and mouthed 'hi'
Old 09-11-2006, 02:18 AM
Part-Time Fan

OOC: I'll tempt Paige.

Paige
Paige was tired from staying up all night. She's been orbing from one place to another. It's not easy having charges while training whitelighters and taking care of your kids. I don't know how Piper did it. Paige was happy to have Henry around. She doesn't have to worry about him dying magically since he's a mortal. Paige walks in the Kitchen and was surprised to see her sisters. She could use some advice right about now. Phoebe was standing there while Piper was on the phone. Paige waves at Phoebe and Piper. She heads to the counter and grabs a cup from the cabinet. Paige pours a cup of coffee and takes a sip. She walks to the island and stands next to Phoebe. Hey Pheebs. What's cooking?

Tag: Phoebe and Piper

Wyatt
Hi Miss Halliwell. This is the school's principal. I have your son Wyatt here. He blew up a classmate's group project. One student who saw the whole thing said he use his hands to blow it up. I know it seems odd, but I don't know what to say. Wyatt gives the principal a fake smile. He gives him that look and turns away. Wyatt puts on a sad face and looks down. I'm afraid your going to have to pick him up. Wyatt is going to be suspensed until further notice. We can't risk putting our students, faculty, and staff in danger. I'm sorry Miss Halliwell.

Tag: Piper
Clark and Lana
Old 09-11-2006, 06:15 AM
Dedicated Fan

PHOEBE:
Phoebe smiled at her younger sister as she walked into the the kitched and joined them. She glanced over at Piper and saw by her expression what ever she was being told on th phone wasnt good.
Phoebe looked back at Paige. "Not alot, taking the morning off. The girls are at school, and Coops off doing what he does best, so i thought i'd check in on my favourite sisters" She said with a smile. "You ok?" She asked seeing Paiges expression and knowing her sister as well as she did something was up.

PIPER:
Piper listend to what the principle told her and was polite on the phone. "Ok i understand, i'll be right over" She told him and hung up. She then looked at her sisters who were sat oppist her. "That was Wyatts school. He's just blown up someones project....With his hands!" She added angrly. "I've got to go get him, hes been suspended" She told them grabbing her purse and car keys. "I wont be long" She told her yonger sisters, angry with wyatt she stormed out the mannor and to her car.it wasnt long until she reached the school and made her way to the princaples office to collect her oldest son.
Old 09-11-2006, 08:48 AM
New Fan

*waves* hey newbie here, well I say newbie been lurking around fanforum for a while now and finally decided to sign up. If it's possible I would love to join in with the RPG. I'd like to take Leo please.
Old 09-11-2006, 11:44 PM
Part-Time Fan

OOC: Welcome. Sure, you can Leo. Thanks for joining!

Paige
Paige was standing there while holding her coffee cup. She was staring off into space and at the same time heard every word before Piper left to go to the school to meet with the principal. Paige couldn't believe it. Wyatt using magic for personal gain again, especially in public. Flashback: 6x03 - Forget Me...Not. [Ext. Halliwell Manor - Night] (Thunder rolls in the distance.) [Int. Halliwell Manor - Main Hall - Night] (The sisters orb into the main hall. Piper's carrying Wyatt.) Paige: We don't have much time. They're gonna follow us. Phoebe: We supposed to stop them? Piper: Well, we have to think of something. We can't just let them take Wyatt. (The air in the foyer starts to waiver as something is coming into the house. Paige sees it and steps forward.) Paige: Uh ... incoming. (Two extremely pristine-looking Men dressed completely in white appear in the foyer.) Cleaner 1: It's pointless to run. Piper: You can't have him. (Piper waves her hand and sends a blast at the Cleaner. Cleaner 1 raises his hand and easily catches the blast in his fist. The sisters stare at him in shock.) Cleaner 1: You're only delaying the inevitable, I'm afraid. Now, if you don't mind, we have a lot of cleaning to do. (Cleaner 1 waves his hand and Wyatt disappears from Piper's arms. He reappears in Cleaner 2's awaiting hands.) Piper: No! (Piper steps forward to attack them and reclaim her child. Cleaner 1 waves his hand and sends the sisters flat on the floor and back into the next room. Piper screams for help.) Leo! (Leo orbs into the room. Piper points to the Cleaners as she scrambles to her feet.) Piper: Wyatt! Cleaner: An Elder. Good. Perhaps you can explain it to her. (Leo looks at the Cleaners. Phoebe, Paige, and Piper step up toward him.) Phoebe: Explain? Explain what? (Leo glances from the Cleaners to them.) Piper: Well, do something. Don't just stand there. Leo: I can't. Nobody can. Paige: What the hell are you talking about? (Leo looks back at the Cleaners.) Piper: (begging) Please. He's just a baby. It won't happen again. I won't let it happen again. Cleaner 2: Sorry. We can't take that risk. Cleaner 1: Don't worry. You won't remember any of this anyway. (Paige looks at him perplexed by what he says, but it's too late. Cleaner 1 waves his hand and lights flash and tingle. End of Flashback. She snaps back into reality and quickly shakes her head. You think maybe we made a mistake putting the kids in public school? Paige gives Phoebe that awful look.

Tag: Paige and Phoebe
Clark and Lana
Old 09-11-2006, 11:55 PM
Part-Time Fan

Wyatt:
The secretary was working on a task. Suddenly, she looks up at Piper who was standing on the other side of the counter. Hi Miss Halliwell. The principal has been expecting you. Please have a seat and he'll come out any second. The principal is just talking to Wyatt. The secretary smiles and walks away. The principal opens his door and walks to Piper's direction. You can see Wyatt sitting there quietly with his head turns towards the door. Wyatt watches the principal talking to Piper. Hi Miss Halliwell. He sticks out his hand and shakes Piper's hand. Thanks for coming. Wyatt quickly gave Piper the innocent smile.

Tag: Piper
Clark and Lana
Old 09-12-2006, 01:22 AM
Dedicated Fan

PHOEBE:
"Im not sure. my girls seem to be doing ok. I just think Wyatt would have been better off at magic school. I mean i totaly get that Piper and leo didnt want to bind his powers, but being in public school will just get him...and us into trouble." She mused as she tucked a strand of her long dark hair behind her ear. "MAybe this might chage pipers mind and she'll put the boys into magic school. At least there Leo can keep a eye on them."

PIPER:
Piper nodded thanks and sat down. She was soon called into the office. She shook the principles hand. "I am so sorry about this. i really dont know what has gottone into Wyatt of late" She told the older man, before looking at her son and giving him a look he knew all to well. he was in trouble, the big kind.

((welcome aboard vulcangirl1013))
Old 09-12-2006, 11:03 AM
New Fan

(thanks...just let me know when it's appropriate for me to jump in)