Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-04-2006, 09:02 PM
Master Fan

Broken Bonds- OTH #5

Okay so everyones at Tric. Chris is drunk/high. Peyton is bored. Tim/Mika are talking to her. Nathan and Haley are hanging out with Lucas. Deb just told Lucas she didn't kiss Chris. Um Felix gained weight. That's about it.

Continue Here.
Old 09-04-2006, 09:04 PM
Banned

Quote:
Brooke-

"Sorry but I barely drank anything." I tell him. Does he love me or not? "So some people say that your subconsious will always reaveal itself in times that are good for you." What the hell does that mean?
Chris-

"So you think falling in front of a bunch of losers and worst of all, in front of you was a good moment for my subconsious?"
Old 09-04-2006, 09:07 PM
Master Fan

Brooke-

"Why is it worst if you fall in front of me?" I ask.
Old 09-04-2006, 09:12 PM
Banned

Chris-

"Causeeeeeee you're mah fav' person in de worrrrld, cupcake."
Old 09-04-2006, 09:22 PM
Master Fan

Brooke-

"How pretty am I?" I ask. I know it's mean to ask him questions when he won't remember it tommarow, but I don't care.
Old 09-04-2006, 09:44 PM
Banned

Chris-

"My guitar pales in comparison. I like you more than Elvis P. Meanssssssss tons!" I giggle. "Pain killer's my religion."
Old 09-04-2006, 09:58 PM
Master Fan

Brooke-

God what the hell am I supposed to say to him? "You mean alot to me too? I like you more than...anything really. And if you weren't so drugged up right now we could talk because I had something on my mind. I'm not blaming you though, it isnt your fault Lucas punched you."
Old 09-04-2006, 10:09 PM
Banned

Chris-

"Um, yeahhhhhh, it's your fault cause you're so bright and colorful. Talk to me. Tell me things."
Old 09-04-2006, 10:14 PM
Master Fan

Brooke-

"Okay well I guess it couldn't hurt. Why do you all of the sudden love me? I don't get it. And what happened last fall? That was messed up. What the hell!" He won't remember this...hopefully.
Old 09-04-2006, 10:26 PM
Banned

Chris-

"Whaaaaaa?" I try to sit up and fail miserably. "Ugh, head bad." I lift my hand over my forehead. "You liked Lucas and he's gayyyyyyy and I wanted you to like me because I think you got the most expressive, sensitive eyes I've ever seen and you're like so pretty but it didn't so happen that way so I just wanted to sleep with you instead. And then it went my way and I went on tour and I performed and there's this one song, one that I used to sing all the time, well one night, I sung it and I thought of you. And I just needed to see you."
Old 09-04-2006, 10:49 PM
Master Fan

Brooke-

I let him lay back down a little and he puts his head on my lap again. I feel his forehead it really does feel hot. "I remember how that night I thought I was seeing glimpses of you. Like you were showing me the other side of you and everyone else was just seeing this act you were putting on. I could tell because I always do it. Then in the morning everything was different, so I convinced myself and everyone else that you were this evil monster. That way I wouldn’t have to deal with the truth…which was that I secretly wanted you to save me and I wanted to be able to choose you.” I lightly grab his hand and intertwine our fingers. “Is that crazy? It’s not like I loved you or anything. But it just felt like one of those moments that could change everything you thought would happen to you.”
Old 09-05-2006, 12:24 AM
Banned

Chris-

I look at our pretty hands, and before I realized it, " ...late behind the battle wall / And still as all the breath of ballerinas / Watch this smile / Watch this fade / Don't you think it's worth it, babe?" I start humming to her, not really caring about my head that felt like was going to explode. "I'm here, Brooke. You happened to me."

Last edited by Watch This Smile; 09-05-2006 at 12:30 AM
Old 09-05-2006, 01:28 AM
Fan Forum Star

Nathan

I felt sorry for Lucas. Me and Haley stood there, not really sure of what to say. I shrugged "Maybe you should move on too, Luke"

Smoak & Arrow
Sally | | |
Old 09-05-2006, 06:09 AM
Master Fan

Haley
~
"Yeah Luke..try to be happy'
Old 09-05-2006, 02:35 PM
Loyal Fan

Peyton
"Well, Brooke said she wasn't mad at me anymore, but she still doesn't wanna be my friend. On top of that, Lucas is still madly in love with Brooke, he won't give up one her, I'm in love with him, and all this is so confusing that i'm thinking of getting drunk!"
Mika
"Hey, you wanna get drunk, Tim and I can help you out, can't we babe?" Then I looked at Peyton. "So why do you like Lucas anyway, he seems sooo.......dull?"
Peyton
"He's not dull, he's really sweet once you get to know him.
Mika
I shrug. "Whatever."