Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-02-2004, 03:02 PM
Elite Fan

Iris
"Nothing!" I said quickly and almost snappishly. "Sorry..I didn't mean to be..mean." I said hoping at least that the blush was gone. It probably wasn't because I was now embarssed for being rude to him. "Sorry." I said again. Trying to forget about what I had been thinking about, but not really wanting to.

"One must always be careful of books," said Tessa,"and what is inside them, for words have the power to change us." -Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare
[ICON CREDIT: sourburst]
Old 04-02-2004, 03:18 PM
Dedicated Fan

Thomas

He guarded his case carefully. Nothing could interfere with his research when people were getting sick.
“Hey... man.” He blinked and a second or two went by. “Can I help you with something?” Maybe give him a shirt? Jeez. It wasn’t every day Thomas was approached by shirtless men.

Charles

He laughed a little. “Okay, okay.” He held his hands up in mock defense. “Don’t hurt me.”
Charles only smiled at Iris for a moment. He would never admit it to himself, but he was in love with her. Whether it was the kind of love a mentor has for a student or the kind that two lovers share he didn’t know. He didn’t want to know. At least not now.
“Are you all ready? I know a drug store nearby. They have gauze and medical tape.” He nodded and held his arm to lead her out of the sewers and into the real world. “And they have maraschino cherries.”
Old 04-02-2004, 03:28 PM
Elite Fan

Iris
I laughed. "I can't believe you remember that.." I said about his mention of my love of cherries. An odd comment I had made when he first met me. When I was a human. A lonely human. SOmeone who had no love in their life..I took ahold of his arm lightly and followed him.

"One must always be careful of books," said Tessa,"and what is inside them, for words have the power to change us." -Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare
Old 04-02-2004, 03:30 PM
Master Fan

Freya

'Well they say you can't miss what you didn't have but I do miss it. Sometimes I wish I could be a part of that world. Have a job, be with someone.' I was born a werewolf, my mother had fallen for a human, it was a long story. But I'd been brought up underground, always hoping to be part of that world, kind of reminded me of the little mermaid but without the water. 'I'll grow out of it I guess.'
Old 04-02-2004, 03:36 PM
Dedicated Fan

Charles

“Wellll...” He trailed off with a smile. “I’m kind of good at remembering things.” He wasn’t lying, either. More like... Bending the truth to fit his own purposes. Charles was good at remembering the things that he wanted to remember. He remembered the book Iris was reading when he first met her, the way she smiled when she was still broken and lonesome, the way she ate those extra cherries she ordered and just about everything else that stood out about her (and there was a lot that stood out to him.)
“Here,” They’d come to the ladder that lead to the manhole near to the drug store. “I can lift you up and give you a boost from below.” Which basically meant that he’d be touching her behind. His intentions were pure, of course, he just wasn’t thinking.
Old 04-02-2004, 03:48 PM
Elite Fan

Rio
"Do you want to grow out of it?" I asked him, with an eyebrow raised. "The world up there now is alien to me..I haven't been apart of humanity for hundreds of years. You're young.." I sighed. "You know..you could always go up there for a while..not live there of ourse but still almost be a part of it. These days most humans wouldn't know what you are unless you showed them.."

Iris
I nodded, with a smile. He boosted me up, and I couldn't help but blush and give a soft laugh when his hand grabbed and pushed up the seat of my jeans. I stood up and waited for him to come up. "Which..which way is it?" I asked him, as I pulled back some of my hair carefully, trying not to pull my stitches.

Old 04-02-2004, 03:57 PM
Dedicated Fan

Charles

“It should be to your right on the street corner.” He climbed up himself, joining Iris on the surface and looking around. After his eyes adjusted to the fluorescent street lights he spotted the humble drug store. It sold the bare necessities, band aids, aspirin, alcohol, along with some real oddities like, for instance, maraschino cherries : the kind Iris loved so much.
“Need help?” He offered his arm and lead her down the sidewalk into the store. The little bell that rung when they entered startled him a bit and less than a second later he could feel his cheeks flush. Frightened by a bell...? Chicken..
Old 04-02-2004, 03:59 PM
Master Fan

OOC: Ardelle's open. And lonely. *Le sigh* So is Amelia. Anyone free?

[ 04-02-2004: Message edited Untouchable ]
Mistress of the Marvel Universe
and Roleplaying Board's fairest and kindliest Mod ever!
Master Fan

Emilia
I smirked at Marina's comment. "I know what you mean...I feel as if everything is seeping into my pores" I said as I rubbed my hand up my arm. I have worked at the little bar for almost 4 years now and it was the only thing that has ever made me feel this griddy and dirty before and I mean nothing made me feel this way. I hated the job but I needed the money. "Yeah it is" I said shivering in the cold air. I bite my lip and looked back at her

Deacan
I smirked at what she said and licked my lips, making a obnoxious smacking noise with my lips. "Face it babe, if I wanted you then I could have you faster then I could snap my fingers. You can't resist me" . I smirked at her fieriness and me and Betty managed to corner her against the wall. I smirked over at the Lycan that I was dealing with before. "Oh don't worry, we'll get to you too" I said to the male lycan but keeping my eye on the female lycan. She was cute in a 'I just want to nail you' kind of way. I found everyone like that even when I was alive. I reached out with my hand and brushed my hand purposely against her lacey top. I turned my head slightly and looked at the male vamp. "Is she your b!tch or something?" I didn't know why I asked. If she was then I still wouldn't care. I smirked back at the female's lycan who's fear was predictable

Russell
I watched as the brunette girl circled me and asked me what I was. "Human" I said to her. I was keeping a eye on her as she was circling me. I heard another female's voice and I looked up. I realize it was a small blonde haired girl. She was cute, very cute. So was the other brunette one. I could tell by the blonde's comment that they didn't get along. One of them must be a lycan and the other must be a vampire. I could play the guessing game. It proved it by the snarky comment the blonde girl said. Lycans were known for being more reserved then that. I didn't know which one to keep a eye on more. I look back and forth between them. "I...I...was just going home" I said still looking back and forth between both girls

Keil
I notice Neola pull away from me and I heard her mutter something under her breath. I looked at Neola looking at the grown. I stare at her for a second, wondering what was racing through her mind. I could normally think of what she was thinking. I knew her for so long even as little kids. I knew her, I saw her on her bad days and good days. She was my best friend. She was one of the few that I trust. I didn't trust anyone, not anyone but I trusted her. I wondered if she was thinking she was to blame for this. It wasn't her fault. I choose to go after Kyra and I was fine. I didn't want Neola to blame this on herself. "Don't be sorry, you didn't do it, it's not your fault" I said to her with a small smile
In the pain there is healing
In your name I find meaning
Loyal Fan

Icis

Aiakos raised wearily, blood leaking from various parts of his body. Saying how he would help if he had too. This was why you protected your kind. Because they would protect you if they had to. By now it was Deacon and Betty in the middle and the two Lycans on the outside. Icis was ready for anything.
Old 04-02-2004, 04:04 PM
Master Fan

Freya

He was right, I could live among them but it would be difficult. 'It's an option but in the end it'll just be more trouble than it's worth.' I just kept remembering the trouble my mother had gone through. 'The past has a way of repeating itself, I don't want to repeat my mothers mistakes.'
Old 04-02-2004, 04:06 PM
Loyal Fan

Icis

Well, Icis thought she was ready for anything. The male vampire gave a lick of his lips that made him that much more attractive. As he put her down, he backed her against the wall. "Is this your bitch or something?" He asked Aiakos. How he was acting was enough to scare Icis straight. She stood taller, trying to hide the fear. "I'm not afriad of you." As she said the words she had to fight the feelings of lust and fear of with all she had. Was she ready yet? She should have kept to the sides.
Old 04-02-2004, 04:06 PM
Master Fan

I have Ariana (Lycan) open. She's lurking around in the woods but I can move her wherever

Deacan
"I really dought that sweetcheeks, your fear is the most predictable thing about you and your lust. I can see it radient off your face but I got the balls to say it. Truth does hurt. I won't hurt you not yet anyways unless you piss me off and bring out my bad side" I said with a smirk as I licked her neck

[ 04-02-2004: Message edited cliffy spuffy dreamer ]
In the pain there is healing
In your name I find meaning
Old 04-02-2004, 04:19 PM
Loyal Fan

Icis

Filth and desire were all over Icis. He was a discusting vampire but he was also very sexy. As he licked her neck, a hand went to the back of his neck. "Oh, I see I have a lil---" Suddenly Icis whipped out a stack and tryed to plant it in his heart, but missed. 'Shoot' she thought. She thought she could use the desire as a tool but had made a mistake.
Old 04-02-2004, 04:23 PM
Elite Fan

There's a new thread..Erika you should post what you just posted there...thanks
-Pammie
Blood Wars Thread 2