Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 07-25-2005, 10:54 PM
Extreme Fan

Awkward moments

About this:

High school is usually full of them, awkward and uncortable moments that seem to linger with you. This is basically about those moments. It'll also be about those weird moments. It's basically different from the Buffy ones or ww2 themed ones I usually make. This basically like a weird take on the awkward high school story.

Name: First name last name
Family:
Brief history:
Personality: in five words
PB:
TB:

already made characters....

TB:
Name: Michelle Stewart
Grade: 10th
Family: Jon and Sara Stewart
Brief history: Michelle was born in 1988, and is now in high school.
Personality: honest, kind, friendly, patient, and trustworthy
PB: Heather Matarazzo

TB: ~Tina_Greer~
Name: Natalie Ortiz
Grade: 10
Family: Alexander Ortiz
Brief history: Natalie never met her mother after a fire destroyed her home. She was eight months old at the time.
Personality: trustworthy, honest, nice, peaceful, and patient
PB: Anne Hathaway
Old 07-27-2005, 05:52 PM
Elite Fan

Name: Hazel Massey
Grade: 12th
Family: Her father is a drunk who shares custody with her mother who is a teacher at Hazel's high school.
Brief history: She's an only child living under the protectio of her mother. She's had no love in her life except from her family. She has a friend Michelle Stewart and she's the only person who she can hang out with and be happy.
Personality: nice, calm, depressed, smart, funny
PB: Alexis Bledel
TB: buffyandspike4ever

Name: Cari Myers
Grade: 9th
Family: She lives with both her mother and Father. Her mother works in the bank and Her father is a lawyer. She has one sister who is extremely annoying
Brief history: She is extremely rich and she enjoys horseback riding at home. She loves hanging out with all her friends from school and she does have alot. Even though she's extremely rich she's not stuck-up at all.
Personality: Generous, loving, kind, fun, out-going.
PB: Cassie Steeles

Name: John Ridder
Grade: 11th
Family: He's an orphan living with his Aunt Trisha who took him in after his parents died in the plane crash on the attack of 9/11. He has no brothers or sisters but he does have a cousin who is only 3 years old.
Brief history: He's a straight A student but tends to get distracted alot on other things. Especially girls.
Personality: Drifter, smart, driven, sympathetic, funny
PB: John Heder
Old 07-29-2005, 05:26 AM
Extreme Fan

Oh we might as well start, but I'll let anyone join at anytime, but right now we might as well start something....

The starting scene:
The new school year just started; the first day of school is basically to get to know each other as a class. Michelle Stewart and Hazel Massey are in the back of the room, they are talking about stuff, random stuff, across the room Alexander Ortiz is taking a nap, Cari Myers is sitting in front of Alexander and is about to pinch the sleeping girl, meanwhile on the otherside of these two, John Ridder is sitting there looking at the clock.

We'll I'm going to sleep, hopefully more people will come Hopefully, but in the meantime expand on the starting scene
Old 07-30-2005, 04:08 PM
Elite Fan

Hazel

I sighed, "My summer was okay I guess. Boring as usual. My mom doubled my allowance though so we can go shopping later today if you want. I just hope I can make it through this period without falling over." I said and smiled over at Michelle. She was my best friend and always understood everything I said. We were like two peas in a pod.
Old 07-30-2005, 05:00 PM
Extreme Fan

Michelle:

"Cool," I said in a calm tone. "So what are you going to after high school?" I wasn't sure what she was going to say, but I figured that we would always stay friends. "I mean what college are you going to?"
Old 07-30-2005, 05:18 PM
Elite Fan

Hazel

I had given this alot of thought. I sighed with a slight smile on my face. "Harvard. Wouldn't it be amazing?" I said dreamiliy, looking up at the ceiling.
Old 07-30-2005, 05:33 PM
Extreme Fan

Michelle:

"That would be cool, Harvard sounds like a really cool college, I'm sure they'll accept you." I smiled at Hazel. "I mean of course they'll accept you, so anyway, maybe we could go to the mall after I clean my room, my mom's been nagging me about it for weeks now. But I'm sure we could go to the mall. Maybe, I'm not sure"
Old 07-30-2005, 05:53 PM
Elite Fan

Cari

I couldn't believe Alexander was still asleep. I leaned over and pinched her on the arm. I could see her sit up startled. I laughed, " Do you always do this?"
Old 07-30-2005, 05:56 PM
Elite Fan

Hazel

"Yep. I'll wait. I understand the whole cleaning the room thing. I had to clean my room almost 50 times over the summer. While most people in my neigborhood only had to do it about like 2 times." I smiled while I opened up my notebook. "I can't wait to see if they have anything new at DTD.
Old 07-30-2005, 05:56 PM
Elite Fan

Hazel

"Yep. I'll wait. I understand the whole cleaning the room thing. I had to clean my room almost 50 times over the summer. While most people in my neigborhood only had to do it about like 2 times." I smiled while I opened up my notebook. "I can't wait to see if they have anything new at DTD."
Old 07-30-2005, 06:05 PM
Extreme Fan

Alexander:

I woke up, startled for a moment, "Hi," I said looking at Cari. "I don't always fall asleep, it's just that well nothings happened so far." I said in a calm tone.

Michelle:

I smiled at Hazel as I sat there, I then took out my notebook, or my now almost filled sketch pad. I started to sketch a duck, a small one.
Old 07-30-2005, 06:20 PM
Elite Fan

Cari

I agreed to that. "Class starting? Very doubtful. You drooling on your notebook? Very doubtful, until now." I pointed to the notebook coveed in drool slime.
Old 07-30-2005, 07:19 PM
Extreme Fan

Alexander:

"Eww," I said looking at the cover of my blue notebook. It was partly covered in drool slime. I then started to wipe it off or at least try.
Old 07-30-2005, 10:48 PM
Elite Fan

Cari

I giggled. "Hmm..might need to call a janitor for that one." I joked. Alexander never fell asleep like this. But it was kind of funny.
Old 07-31-2005, 02:15 AM
Extreme Fan

Alexander:

"Yea, well probably need three janitors to clean this mess." I said with as I smiled at Cari.