Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-12-2005, 04:41 AM
Fan Forum Star

~The Afterlife~ #3 -BTVS/ATS- RPG

A sequel to The Gift.

A quick summary of what Happened at the Gift:

The Scoobies fought Glory after Amy kidnapped Dawn in order to force Buffy to tell them where the Key is. While being kidnapped there Dawn’s tongue slipped and she said she is the key. After facing the knights who attacked them several times and then Glory and her minions, Buffy and her friends were able to save the world. Buffy died throwing herself through the portal that was opened by Dawn’s blood.
Angel, Wesley, Cordy and Fred were at Sunnydale helping the Scoobies in their battle. Angel proposed to Buffy and she accepted. Also Xander proposed to Anya, who also accepted but one condition that they will get married after the world doesn’t end.

Now the Sequel :

Its set 5 months after Buffy’s death. Angel has stayed in Sunny dale while Wesley, Cordy & Fred had to leave after a month as duty called and things in LA were in need of some help. Despite that Angel had stayed 3 months and insisted that he will stay in Sunnydale to be close to Buffy but LA was in need of a Hero and he left,promising to come to visit Buffy as much as he can.

The Scoobies are handling sunnydale as much as they can after Buffy died. Faith had stayed in Sunnydale as she thought it would be chaos without a slayer there, Also Spike joined the scoobies in their patrol & helped them . Willow and Tara usually used their magic to help them protect everyone and kill demons too. While Xander and Anya are also tagging along, they are waiting for the right time to announce their wedding to everyone. Willow is doing her best with support from the others to bring Buffy back.

At LA Darla has a surprise for Angel as she came to him pregnant with his baby. She is seeking revenge for what happened to her. But before going to Angel she had made several attempts to get rid of the baby but failed, until a Spirit came to her and informed her that this baby is supposed to be Buffy’s not Darla’s. But since the day that this occurred between Buffy and Angel was earsed, It was transformed to Darla when she and Angel slept together. As Angel was meant to have a child as a gift from the PTB.
So Darla with the help of Dru went to Angel to confront him and seeking a way to transform this baby back to its own mother ,who was supposed to carry it in the first place as the soul inside of her from the baby is killing her from guiltiness.

Amy has escaped from the final battle. She knows about Drusilla’s plan of revenge for Spike and Darla’s for Angel. She is helping them as all of them have the same enemies .
Also Amy is joined by another great witch who is her best Friend. She(Amy) taught her a lot about Magic . The four Girls are planning to destroy the scoobies and Angel Team’s lives.

Characters

Good

Buffy: A*n*y*a*n*k*a
Willow: ~Tina_Greer~
Angel: buffyandspike4ever
Xander: cliffy spuffy dreamer (Temping for her A*n*y*a*n*k*a)
Tara: buffyandspike4ever
Anya: buffyandspike4ever
Giles: A*n*y*a*n*k*a
Spike: cliffy spuffy dreamer (Temping for her buffyandspike4ever )
Faith: cliffy spuffy dreamer (Temping for her A*n*y*a*n*k*a)
Dawn: ~Tina_Greer~
Wesley: A*n*y*a*n*k*a
Cordelia:
Fred: cliffy spuffy dreamer (Temping for her ~Tina_Greer~)
Host:
Gunn:

Bad

Amy: A*n*y*a*n*k*a
Darla: A*n*y*a*n*k*a
Dru: buffyandspike4ever

Amy's Friend Information

Name:
Personality:
TB:
PB:

Rules

-Boy/Girl Rule
-Take atleast 4 characters ,more will be appreciated .
-please post atleast 4 lines.
-if you are going away or cant post for any reason please inform me.
-proper spelling & grammer.

Smoak & Arrow
Sally | | |
Old 08-12-2005, 05:06 AM
Elite Fan

yay sequel!
Old 08-12-2005, 05:11 AM
Elite Fan

Angel

I sighed as I sat sadly on the couch. The whole last months had been awful. Thinking about Buffy just made me feel worse. All I wanted to do was hold her again. I wanted to feel her close to me. I wanted her to be my wife. I was incredibaly stupid for not going up there to stop Amy from bleeding Dawn. Everything would be fine if I had done that. I looked behind me and saw Wesley looking at me with remourse. "Yeah, I still can't think straight. How are you by the way?" I crossed my arms.
Old 08-12-2005, 06:16 AM
Fan Forum Star

Wesley

"cant say i'm good,really. I'm feeling alittle disturbed by several things. One of them is seeing Buffy dead and Seeing you like this" i explained simply.

ooc: we need to fill in the Characters spot, espcailly those who are esstential to the Plot. Darla,Dru,The witch and also Cordy and either Fred or Gunn.
~Tina_Greer~ since you only took 2 characters and you should atleast take 4. Could you please pick any of those characters?

Smoak & Arrow
Sally | | |
Old 08-12-2005, 06:21 AM
Fan Forum Star

Xander

I walked to Anya as we were all having dinner. Anya,Willlow,Tara,Dawn,Faith and Giles were all sitting. "Hello beautiful people" i said with a small smile "How is dinner? ohh Yummy" i sat down next to Anya kissing her on her cheek.

Faith

"Food is good,I'm sure you gonna love it Xan" i said while eating "after i'm done. I'll go patrolling. Maybe i'll tell spike to tag along"

Smoak & Arrow
Sally | | |
Old 08-12-2005, 06:28 AM
Elite Fan

OOC: I want to play an evil character.....can I be Dru?

Angel

I smirked, "I guess something like this was going to happen to me or sooner or later. I didn't think it would be Buffy though. She's the only one strong enough to take care of herself. I wouldn't think it would be her that died. I thought it would be me." I said sadly.
Old 08-12-2005, 06:29 AM
Elite Fan

Anya

I smiled as Xander kissed my cheek. "Yes. Dinner is yummy." I said kissing him on the lips. I knew everyone around us was staring but I didn't care. I just wanted to be happy in these times of sorrow.
Old 08-12-2005, 06:48 AM
Fan Forum Star

ooc: aww thank you
Dru is all yours
you are ok with still temping those characters,right?

Xander

i started to eat "we should go with you Faith patrolling" i offered " Anyway, we usually did with Buffy...." i still couldnt belive she is gone. i looked at the rings in our hands,bith me and Anya. i wanted to tell them so much . I looked at Anya and smiled "so, will,how far did you go on this spell Anya mentioned before..you know the resurrection spell?"

Smoak & Arrow
Sally | | |
Old 08-12-2005, 06:51 AM
Fan Forum Star

Wesley

"Maybe it was time she gets some rest....if dawn's words are true and Buffy had this dream about Death is her gift..then maybe it is after all..her gift" i didnt know will my words comfort him or not. i decided to stop talking,waiting to see what will he say. i took a glass of blood from fred and handed it to Angel "incase if you are hungry"

Smoak & Arrow
Sally | | |
Old 08-12-2005, 06:52 AM
Elite Fan

OOC: Yeah I'm fine with that!

Tara

I looked at willow then at Xander. "She's got all the igredients. We just need one more thing. We need the urn of osiris. Can you guys help us find that?" I nodded over towards Anya and Xander.

Anya

I nodded then looked happily at Xander. "We're all over it, right honey?"
Old 08-12-2005, 07:03 AM
Fan Forum Star

ooc: thank you

Xander

"thee uh...urn of ...what?" i couldnt pronounce these hard words that Giles and tara usually mention "I'm sure Anya will rememeber it. "

Giles

"Isnt it in the Magic shop?" i asked Tara

Smoak & Arrow
Sally | | |
Old 08-12-2005, 07:07 AM
Elite Fan

Tara

"The urn of Osiris." I stated to Xander then looked at Giles, "No. The Urn of Osiris is a very scarce object. Many have dissapeared over the ages. We probably won't find it around here." I said nicely to Giles.
Old 08-12-2005, 07:21 AM
Fan Forum Star

Xander

I nodded with a smile as if i understood what she was talking .

Giles

I was surprised by how rare this thing is and how i forgot about it. Eversince Buffy's death I havent been in my best mood. "I see"

faith

"Then where shall we find it?" i asked tara

Smoak & Arrow
Sally | | |
Old 08-12-2005, 07:41 AM
Elite Fan

Tara

I shrugged, "I don't know. Willow and I were hoping Xander and Anya could help us find it. Anya's really good at shopping that's for sure." I smiled at Anya. who smiled back.

Anya

I smiled and said proudly, "I'm at your service pal!"
Old 08-12-2005, 07:45 AM
Fan Forum Star

Xander

"Oh my dear An" i grabbed her for a hug

Faith

"I think after dinner ,you should get going guys. I'll patrol."

Smoak & Arrow
Sally | | |