Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-05-2005, 03:14 AM
Fan Forum Star

~*The Gift*~#2 The Final Battle. -BTVS/ATS RPG-

Its Set after a couple of episodes from Forever .

the gang is getting ready to Fight Glory & her minons. Though they faced many obstacles & shocks(i.e. Joyce's death,Glory sucking Tara's mind,Giles was sent to England by force, the dicovery of Dawn as the Key & being attacked by an army which left the scoobies not 100% ) but they are planning to have a quick recovery from all these stuff & be ready for the big fight ,as they thought enough is enough.

Angel team were knowleged with these news after coming back from Pylea. All Angel could think of was to get himself & his team ready to travel to Sunnydale & help Buffy & the gang.

Old friends are visiting the scoobies in sunnydale,not only Angel investigation team but also Dru visited Spike,hoping she could knock some sense into him & regain her old Spike,after telling him that Angel is coming & Buffy will forget him.

Amy visited Willow everyonce in a while,informing her about new spells & getting her into deep learning of magic that got Willow sometimes forgetting what is going around here by the magic that is consuming her mind.

Notes

1) Giles is returning to Sunnydale but no one knows. The council had let him go after knowledging the danger that Sunnydale is in now.
2)Glory is so close into figuring out where the Key is.
3)Noone knows that ben is Glory or vice verse. But the transformation is becoming more often than usual.
Most of the scoobies arent at ease with Amy's hanging outs with Willow as they noticed a slight change in Willow's concentration with the surrounding & more concentration in Magic.
4)Angel helped Faith escape prison,inorder to help them at Sunnydale.
5)Willow is angry at what happened to tara by Glory. she is aware that she was careless and that she was consumed with Magic . she is starting to use magic only for helping the gang . but how will Amy's continous visits effect her.
6) Buffy is in a complete pain & confusion . everything around her is falling apart. She gets this message about death being her gift.

Character

Buffy : A*n*y*a*n*k*a
Willow :~Tina_Greer~
Xander :cliffy spuffy dreamer
Anya :buffyandspike4ever
Giles :A*n*y*a*n*k*a
Faith :cliffy spuffy dreamer
Tara :buffyandspike4ever
Glory/Ben :cliffy spuffy dreamer
Amy : A*n*y*a*n*k*a
Dru : CyberGirl
Spike :cliffy spuffy dreamer
Dawn :~Tina_Greer~
Angel :buffyandspike4ever
Cordelia :CyberGirl
Wesley : A*n*y*a*n*k*a

Optional

Minon (greg) :
Minon(Gronx) :
Lorne :
Fred : cliffy spuffy dreamer
Gunn :

Any questions or any characters you wanna add,inform me

Rules

-Boy/Girl Rule
-Take atleast 3 characters ,more will be appreciated .
-please post atleast 4 lines.
-if you are going away or cant post for any reason please inform me.
-proper spelling & grammer.

Smoak & Arrow
Sally | | |
Old 08-05-2005, 03:17 AM
Fan Forum Star

We will continue posting here.
here is the link to the old thread ~*The Gift*~t#1 -BTVS/ATS RPG-

Giles

"damn it,how many bloddy minons she has?" i asked as they seemed to be endless. both me and Wesley started to fight and attack them so did fred.

Smoak & Arrow
Sally | | |
Old 08-05-2005, 06:23 AM
Fan Forum Star

Faith

"Willow,I'll attack those Minoins over there.help clear the way to buffy so she could get to dawn.Ok" I told her as i kept my eye on them waitinfg for the right monet to strike.

Buffy

"Will" i telepathed with her "it will take time till i kick all those people off the stairs to get to Dawn,can you do something?" it was great thing this telepathing thing that Will has made us have helped us alot.We could talk without anyone hearing ,yet we can talk if we are far away.

Smoak & Arrow
Sally | | |
Old 08-05-2005, 02:10 PM
Extreme Fan

Willow:

I whispered a chant that made all of the minions on the stairs fall to the floor, or pushed to the side. 'OK, it's clear now, I think,' I said as I calmed Tara.

Dawn:

I stood there looking at what was going on below me and I wasn't sure what was happening, I felt ligh headed as I stood there.
Old 08-05-2005, 02:57 PM
Fan Forum Star

Amy

"Dont look down,Dawnie. I wont let anyone come near you" i smirked "Everything is strating to go the way we are expecting. Open portals..Open" i said talking to everything around me.

Buffy

"Thanks Will" i headed upstairs quickly,hoping Glory wont catch me before i get to dawn.

Smoak & Arrow
Sally | | |
Old 08-05-2005, 03:55 PM
Extreme Fan

Dawn:

I wasn't sure where Buffy was, but I did hear some one walking up the stairs and I'm hoping it's who I think it is rather then the other person, Glory. I looked around the tower, there was Willow with Tara, Faith fighting off a few minions, Xander and Anya fighting off minions in the other side of the tower, Angel, Fred, Wesley and Giles were some where in this maylay, I wasn't sure where Buffy was, but I hope she's the one going up the stairway.
Old 08-06-2005, 01:02 AM
Fan Forum Star

Buffy

I felt i was kicked by glory again,she managed to catch me before i reach Dawn "Why dont you just give up Hellbitch?I'm gonna send you back to the hell you came from but not Alive.Dead" i said annoyed also sure of myself.then we started fighting again on the stair that leads to Dawn. I needed to finish her off quickly.I need to save Dawn.The ground started to shake, Looking around me i could see that there were something weird happeing.I looked down quickly to see where is Angel ,I saw him fighting and killing all those minons.

Smoak & Arrow
Sally | | |
Old 08-06-2005, 05:51 AM
Extreme Fan

Dawn:

I felt pain as I stood there, I felt dizzy as I stood there, there was a sharp pain in my head as I stood there. I wasn't sure if Buffy was coming, but for some reason I felt like falling to sleep, the pain seems to sharpen, I was a lost for words at this point.
Old 08-06-2005, 06:48 AM
Fan Forum Star

Amy

I stood there next to Dawn. I could see Glory and Buffy fighting so hard. I turned to look at Dawn "you seem so dead dawnie.And so will your sister" i hit Buffy with a strong ball of magic that knocked her on the ground, then started throwing fireballs at her scoobie friends. I knew Angel was there and knew he was a vampire,so Fire ball wuldnt be such a great thing. It might distract Buffy.

Smoak & Arrow
Sally | | |
Old 08-06-2005, 10:51 PM
Extreme Fan

Willow:

I looked about as, suddenly big fire balls hit the floor. I looked at Tara and decided that I would protect her, I then whispered a small chant that would shield her from any harm as I went to counter the fire balls that fell. I knew that a spell that would knock Amy out, but I had to find some where to use this as close to her as possible without her seeing me. I then used a small brick flung it at Amy and I think I hit her I wasn't sure. I then whispered a small chant that connected me with Dawn. 'Are you OK?' I asked her as I stood beside Tara in the small shield I put up.

Dawn:

I felt dizzy as I stood there, I looked for some way to cut the ropes, anything. 'Willow, I need help.' I asked her as I turned and looked down to where the fires raged.

Willow:

'I can't help you, well I could' I whispered a small chant not knowing if it was going to work, I was going to try to cut the ropes that held Dawn there and hopefully it was going to work.

Dawn:

I noticed that some of the rope was losing, I then looked at Amy for a moment, I was pretending to be still tied, I just wasn't sure what to do if she actually knew what was happening. But hopefully Buffy will come to save me.
Old 08-07-2005, 01:13 AM
Fan Forum Star

Amy

"Bi**h" i said as i was on the floor holding my head . I looked at Dawn over my shoulder "She has to PAY" I said angirly.

Faith

"Good job Will" i gave her a thumbs up "i think we took care of those minons. I'll help Buffy beating Glory" I ran as fast as i could attacking Glory with every weapon in my way.

Buffy

I smiled at Faith as she came and took care of Glory . I gave Glory on big slam on her head by the hammer and contiued punching her by it while she was on the ground. "Take care of her faith till i get Dawn out of here" i ran up quickly and saw Dawn standing there looking all dizzy and tired. I ran to her "Dawine" i quickly held her. The ground was starting to shake strongly ,huge lighting was everywhere. I held dawn strongly inorder not to fall.

Smoak & Arrow
Sally | | |
Old 08-07-2005, 05:53 AM
Extreme Fan

Dawn:

I was glad that Buffy showed up, but I had this weird feeling that something bad was going to happen. I stood there, trying to losen the ropes that were now just untied by Wil. I wasn't sure what Amy was going to do. But I was hoping she didn't notice Buffy as she hugged me tightly.
Old 08-07-2005, 06:15 AM
Fan Forum Star

Amy

I threw a magic ball aiming it on tara. "take that Red!!" i said angrily. then i spotted Buffy holding dawn. I felt unbalanced as everything started to shake and portals started to open "You are not gonna stop this. You'll both die but wont stop this" i said angirly

Buffy

"Sorry Amy,but you have to die first" i started to kick her "Dawn ,hold on tight" I shouted so she could hear me "i'll take care of the little bicca here" i mocked her as she and i started to fight. she wasnt much of a fighter but she used magic. "Listen Amy,i have no time for you. I'll let someone more powerful than you handle you. You are just wasting my time" i called for Willow giving a sign to handle Amy inroder for me to save Dawn. I threw Amy from the tower.I knew she would do a shield or something to protect herself. and that what she did. I turned to dawn. Something wasnt right. we kept looking around "are you ok?" "i need to get you down safely"

Smoak & Arrow
Sally | | |
Old 08-07-2005, 05:44 PM
Extreme Fan

Willow:

I then pushed Amy's magic ball and threw it back at her. I figured that would dazzy her or at least make her distracted.

Dawn:

I stood there holding onto Buffy, the portal looked nearly opened as I looked at it. "Buffy, it's started" I said to her as I held her.
Old 08-08-2005, 01:04 AM
Fan Forum Star

Amy

"You really gonna pay" i threw a piece of wood on her with a sharp edge that aimed for her heart but hit her shoulder "Missed it. But i wont give up" ithrew magic balls at her and her friends,figuriign it would distract her.

Smoak & Arrow
Sally | | |