Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-25-2004, 08:52 PM
Master Fan

*Finding Ourselves In NYC* (SN)#31

This will be a continuation of the rp Senior Nite, we've moved on and have come to New York City, mainly three characters Colin, Presley, and Carmen. We are casting people to become their new friends etc. This will be a fun rp, I can guarentee that.The information from the past rp is not neccessary being your characters have no need in knowing any of it unless a character tells you. You can always check with the other rps.

Rules-
-You MUST try to keep up with us this is a fast rp. Posting alot is required.
-B/G Rule. Makeups allowed once rp is filled.
-Have Fun!

-------------------------------------------------------
Colin And Andrews Apartment
Presley and Victorias Dorm

Previous:

Name: Colin Weiss
Info:When he moved to NY the first thing he needed to do was get a job, so he did as a waiter but an opening at the gym gave him a good job with good pay. Which is where he met Chrisitan. He has started to get back into his old ways of not trying to get into real relationships, after the breakup he just wants to have fun. He rarely talks to Presley except once in awhile when one of them are drunk and they just call eachother and talk all night.He was accepted into Pace, even though he decided to go late, they let him in.Meeting Andew was a treat and he has built a good friendship with him.He still talks to Carmen from time to time, and sees her alot because of Mia.
Taken By: ~Jennifer~*Justified1/2*~
Played By: Colin Farrell

Name: Presley White
Info When her grandfather passed away, he left her a huge trust fund she decided she would use it to a good use and now is attending New York College and taking classes to become a journalist. Presley was in a three month relationship with Colin before they moved to New York City, they fought a lot then finally decided that to break up was for the best, she is still in love with him but is trying to move on. Now she’s currently dating Jason, There great together, even though he’s the complete opposite of Colin. Her best friend is Carmen; they’ve been friends for years so when Carmen decided to move to New York City also Presley was never happier. Her roommate is Victoria, possibly the best room mate she could have had; there so much alike and they do pretty much everything together.
Taken By: Rainedayz
Played By: Emmanuelle Chriqui

Name: Carmen Moráles
Info: Carmen was planning on going to university in Boston, but then her boyfriend who was headed to Boston also, cheated on her, and she was simultaniously asked to move to New York. So she did, and now she attends New York university, and is taking courses in law, and communication. She lives in a large apartment off campus, but close to the university, and she is currently looking for a room-mate to share the rent with. Her best friend is Presley, they have known each other for ages, and their friendship was the main reason that Carmen chose to move to New York. She is also close to Colin, but ever since he and Presley split up, she has hardly seen him. The occasionally talk on the phone, and meet each other mainly because of Mia. Mia is a good friend of Carmen's, and they spend a lot of time together, sometimes as a group, sometimes not.
Taken By: Frozen Petal
Played By: Stacey Orrico

New Cast:

Name: Jason Alexander
Info: Jason is 22 years old, he goes to Columbia University and is studying to become a lawyer. He is very mature but it doesn't mean he can't party he does, he is just more of the laid back type. As a hobby he plays baseball for his school, one day his friend Danny invited his girlfriend to come and watch the game that's where he met Presley. They hit it off very nicely and have been dating ever since. Danny is his best friend they come from the same kind of background, wealthy parents and the drive to get a good education and follow in their parents footsteps. He is from New York and is a big Yankees fan.
pb:Matt Davis
tb:CherryChica87

Name:Andrew Rutherford
Info: Andrew is Colins roommate, he needed a roommate not because of money but because he feels kind of lonely living in a big apartment, when he met Colin he saw something he liked about him, so he tried hard to get him to move in with him. He doesn't have too many friends and kind of just sits around between classes playing video games. It turns out that Colin moves in and that all change, he kind of helps Andrew out, they developed a good friendship. Andrew was born in New Jersey but he really wanted to come to the big city for college because he didn't feel like going to a small town college and being with all the bullies that used to pick on him. As you can tell being he pays most of the rent, he comes from money, but you would never think it.
pb:Adam Brody
tb:Rainedayz

Name:Mia Huntington
Info: Mia is a friend of both Colin and Presley, even after the breakup she still hung out with both of them, of course not together. She met them at a party, at first Presley and Mia didn't like eachother but the grew on one another. Mia and Colin eventually ended up sleeping together but it didn't ruin their friendship, they have kind of a friends with benefits thing going on. Mia is a party girl and she flirts a lot, yet again we have another wealthy friend, but not really snobby. She is daddy's little girl and she get what she wants material wise and anything else.She goes to Laguadia College and hangs out the most with Carmen.
pb:Rachel Bilson
tb:CherryChica87

Name: Daniel Banks
Info: Daniel is Victoria's boyfriend, they met while Victoria was still in highschool and Daniel was in his first year of college. It was love at first sight, they both live in Long Island but being Danny was in college in Manhattan it was hard to see eachother, which is a big reason why Vicki wanted to come to Manhattan for college. Daniel came from a wealthy family and is in Columbia University which is where he met Jason, his best friend.
pb:Joshua Jackson
tb:Frozen Petal

Name:Victoria *Vicki* Roberts
Info: Victoria is Presleys roommate, she lucked out being Presley and he have a lot of the same likes and dislikes so being roommates is so bad.She has also became good friends with Carmen through Presley. After the break up with Colin, Presley wasn't herself so she tried to get her back into the dating world, so she tried to hook up her and Jason. And it worked! She's good at things like that. Victoria is from Long Island she doesn't have much money and is here on a scholarship. She is in love with Danny and thinks they will be together forever.
pb:Katie Holmes
tb:Rainedayz

Name: Amy Miller
Info: She is a sophmore at Pace University and is in Colins cooking class. It just so happens that she is also a waitress at the new resturant he works at. Shes a sweet girl from Long Island, her parents own a resturant there, so the cooking class shes taking is mainly because each summer she works there and wants to learn more about food. Shes very intelligent and wants to work in the science areas, don't ask her on what because most people probably wouldn't even understand.She passed up Harvard because she couldn't get enough finacial aid, she has a scholarship at Pace.
Played By: Shiri Appbleby

Name: Ashley Alexander
Info: Ashley is eighteen years old, it’s her first year of college and she has pretty much slipped by under the radar so far. She skips a lot of classes, but figures its normal since it’s only her first year and she has no idea why she is there in the first place. Ashley is Jason’s little sister although they get along they are completely the opposite of each other and she sometimes feels her brother is trying to be more of a father then a brother which makes her really rebellious when he’s trying to look out for her. She’s really fun loving, And basically always found where the parties are.
Played By: Mandy Moore

Name:Alexis Morgan *Lex*
Info:Lex is always the upbeat happy one and she is always trying to get on everyone's good side even though most of the time people sometimes get annoyed with that.She is very flirty and basically flirts with anything considered a male. She likes to have a good time and party. She is considered a strong partier and that's why she gets along well with Colin. But she met Colin through Daniel. She just recently found about Daniel and Vicky's realationship and hates it. She has liked Daniel for ever and will do anything to get him all to herself.
Played By:Kate Bosworth

Old 05-25-2004, 08:56 PM
Master Fan

Colin

"No,not yet. I still have to still what Andrews up to." I smelled her trace of perfume along her neck."Mmm..You smell good too. I don't know if it was a good idea you coming back here looking and smelling all nice."
Old 05-25-2004, 08:58 PM
Supreme Fan

Presley
I pulled away from him when he said that knowing what he meant. “Sorry… I can’t stay. I’ll be back after though. Like twelve or one… somewhere around there”

My Thoughts
Old 05-25-2004, 09:12 PM
Master Fan

Colin

I sighed."Yea, yea.I'll see you later."I gave her a quick kiss."Be careful and all that.Have fun."
Old 05-25-2004, 09:17 PM
Supreme Fan

Presley
“Of course I will” I insisted. I said goodbye then headed out the door. I went over to the pub following the directions that Ashley gave me I was there in no time. I walked in looking around for her I couldn’t see her, until I spotted her in the back. “Hey!’ I said walking over to her. “Wow it’s nice here” I sat down across from her, “What are you drinking?” I asked I knew I could use a drink right now.

My Thoughts
Old 05-25-2004, 09:23 PM
Master Fan

Ashley

"Hey!"I hugged Presley hello. I looked down at my drink."Actually I have no clue, its the bartenders special, its really good though."I smiled and took a sip. A waitress passed by."Hey get us two of these."I told her. We both sat down."So how have you been?"I asked.

Colin

I went to take a shower and get changed. I still had no clue on what I was going to do tonight. I called Andrew but he was stuck with Mia, I wasn't sure if I should call Amy or not. I mean Presley did want me to go do something..
Old 05-25-2004, 09:29 PM
Supreme Fan

Presley
“Well… good. I’ve had some crazy stuff happen lately but we wont talk about that” I rolled my eyes, I knew Jason was her brother and I didn’t want to make her feel weird so I decided not to bring it up. “Colin and I are moving in together” I couldn’t help but grin at the thought of it. The waitress sat down the drink in front of me and I took a sip. “Oh wow… good but strong” I insisted. “Ok… so what about you. What’s new and exciting in your life?”

My Thoughts
Old 05-25-2004, 09:33 PM
Master Fan

Ashley

"Really?Wow, congrats!"I said trying to speak over everyone else, it was kind of loud."The next thing you know you too will be engaged or something."I took finished off my drink and moved to my next one."Well I was seeing someone..but that only lasted two weeks. But as you can see I'm over it."I smiled.

Colin

I decided to call Amy up, Presleys right I should go out and do something. I waited for her to pick up her phone.
Old 05-25-2004, 09:38 PM
Supreme Fan

Presley
I laughed. “I’m sure you are” I looked around and there were probably at least five guys checking her out, well maybe both of us but I’d say her. “Well you don’t have any troubles with guys so I wouldn’t worry about anything” I sipped on my drink. “And no… no engagement yet. Too early for that and way too committed.” I insisted. “And too young” I added. “But anyways. We are going to have fun and get drunk tonight, as long as I make it home everything will be fine” I said tipping my glass back to finish my drink, I waved the waitress down and signaled for two more.

Amy
I reached for my phone “Hello?” I grabbed my remote turning the volume down so I could hear.

My Thoughts
Old 05-25-2004, 09:42 PM
Master Fan

Ashley

I looked over at the guys."Yea..well, I guess the good ones are about to come to me eventually."I finished my drink."Amen to that."We order more drinks and thats what mainly continued. Two guys joined us both obviously flirting with the two of us.

Colin

"Hey Amy, its Colin."I said into the phone."Hows it going?"I asked."I was wondering if you wanted to hang out or something."
Old 05-25-2004, 09:48 PM
Supreme Fan

Presley
The drinks kept coming and these guys kept buying us drinks hoping to get somewhere with us, I wasn’t about to shoot them down just yet… I was getting some free drinks out the deal. We made some small talk with them for a bit. “We should dance” I suggested.

Amy
“Colin…?” I paused. “From work?” I laughed. I was shocked that he would call me. “Sure. What did you have in mind your girlfriend attacking me in the alleyway?” I joked. “No I’m serious I’d love too do something.”

My Thoughts
Old 05-25-2004, 09:53 PM
Master Fan

Ashley

"Good idea!"I pulled one of the guys and dragged him onto the dance floor, there wasn't exactly club music but good music to dance to after a few fast songs a slow song started to play. I put my arms around him and we slowly continued to dance.

Colin

I laughed."No she won't be there..at least I don't think so."I joked."What would you want to do?"I asked.
Old 05-25-2004, 09:58 PM
Supreme Fan

Presley
I danced for a bit but when the slow song came on things got weird the guy pulled me close to him, I knew I was on the verge of being drunk and this probably not a good idea. I slowly pulled away. “I’m going to go sit now, the room is spinning a bit” I lied. I walked back over to where we were sitting and I picked up my drink taking a sip I glanced out to where Ashley was dancing, looked like they were hitting it off quite well.

Amy
“Alright” I said referring to his girlfriend. “Well I don’t know. I don’t do anything fun usually so I’m the worst person to ask about fun. We could go down to the pub across the street from work, have a beer or something”

My Thoughts
Old 05-25-2004, 10:01 PM
Master Fan

Ashley

After the slow dance I walked over to Presley."I think you hurt Toms feelings."I laughed and sat down taking a sip of my drink.

Colin

"Sure, sounds good.I'll meet you there in 15."I knew we both weren't far from work."Bye."I hung up and left for the pub.

ooc: I g2g night jen!
Old 05-25-2004, 10:06 PM
Supreme Fan

OOC: Night Jen!

Presley
I laughed at her comment glancing over at him he was already dancing with another girl. “Nah I’m sure he’ll get over it I guess I’m getting too committed now, slow dances with anyone else besides my boyfriend are too weird for me now” I confessed, I sipped my drink but there was nothing left so I set it down. “What about you and… um… I forget his name” I laughed. “He looks like potential”

Amy
“Ok” I hung up the phone jumping up off the couch I went in and got changed out of my pajamas and into some jeans and a shirt. I quickly brushed my hair then headed out the door. I took a cab since I didn’t want to wait around for the bus that wasn’t coming for another ten minutes. Once I got there Colin wasn’t there yet so I took a seat by the window and waited for him.

My Thoughts