Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-07-2011, 02:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks darling. I've been working here since Monday, learning something new every day! I like my team of teachers Its kinda our prep week, doing odd jobs before the kids start like cleaning, preparing the classroom, filing, meetings. It all kicks off on Monday so very exciting!!

Hehe fair enough! Least your home now?

"Growing old will suck, but as long as I have you, I will feel invincible."
Old 09-08-2011, 01:23 AM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by NikNak (View Post)
I know! It's bumming me out. I don't know how people in Seattle, WA deal with all this rain almost every day. I would be completely depressed. I love the sound of rain but not all year around.

All last week, unfortunately, but I am all good now.
Tell me about it. We get rain here all the time. Typhoons every freaking year and we're so used to it. All week last week? That's a pretty long power outage. Any plans for this weekend?

Caro: YESSSS! OMG, all our hard work paid off and we hit 10K even before s3 premieres. How awesome are the posters here?

Theresa: Thanks dear. My grandma is fine but I'm still worried. She's eating which is a good sign but sometimes she doesn't feel like eating and it worries me. Anyway, I wonder if we'll get tennis later? 2 days without tennis had everyone complaining already.

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 09-08-2011, 10:19 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Caro: Onto the next milestone I say

Lindz:Maybe you can go visit her and check on her. Does she have a doctor that could help advise you? Glad tennis is back on. There was enough drama to keep us occupied and a very entertaining Murray, Fleming interview they showed. Nice to see Murray smiling and happy.

I got my Modern Family s2 Blu ray so I'll watch when the tennis gets boring Work is also going well. I was supposed to go to some training but I didn't feel like it and I asked my colleagues and they said not to bother as it doesn't concern us.

Old 09-08-2011, 12:26 PM
Fan Forum Star

So excited about this board hitting 10K!
Old 09-08-2011, 12:39 PM
MST Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by L i N d $ @ y (View Post)
Any plans for this weekend?
Going to the beach for the weekend! It's a gorgeous day today and it's supposed to be really nice all weekend.
Old 09-09-2011, 02:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Tammi: I'm so proud of us. Onto bigger milestones now

Nikki that sounds wonderful! I hope you have fun.

Weekend its been a long week, being my first week at work.

Old 09-09-2011, 03:25 PM
MST Manager

Thanks! I am heading down now. SO excited!
Old 09-09-2011, 03:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yay! Let us know all about it! Maybe take some pictures?

Old 09-10-2011, 12:04 AM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by misst89 (View Post)
Lindz:Maybe you can go visit her and check on her. Does she have a doctor that could help advise you? Glad tennis is back on. There was enough drama to keep us occupied and a very entertaining Murray, Fleming interview they showed. Nice to see Murray smiling and happy.
She has a doctor that goes here to check on her. We had to change because she wanted the old one but she relocated and cannot come here anymore. Interesting semis for the mens. I cannot wait for Novak-Roger later.

Tammi: If you ever drop by here again, I have a question. We get a Halloween episode for PLL but the show will be back January 2012?

Nikki: OMG, the beach!!! I love the beach. I can hang out all day and listen to the waves. Enjoy and take lots of pictures.

Old 09-10-2011, 03:28 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Lindz it will be a great tennis day. First up Novak - Roger and i hope Novak beats him! Who do you want to win? I was heartbroken when Roger destroyed him at Roland Garros. Also Nadal - Murray should be a good match. I hope Murray has improved enough to make it a competitive match.

I was so pleased to have a lie in this morning. My parents have gone to help my brother move, but I needed to stay at home to catch up on my sleep. First week of work done!

Old 09-10-2011, 04:56 AM
Moderator Manager

Good to know your first week at work was good!

I like to watch a tense tennis match which means that both players are good and I expect that for Roger-Novak later. Like what you said, I hope Andy has improved his game. He hasn't beaten Rafa and I might cry if he manages to.

Old 09-10-2011, 05:12 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Did you watch Novak - Tipsy? If tipsy wasn't injured it would have gone to 5 sets. Tipsy played SO well. He totally deserves to be in the top 10. Novak actually didn't play that well

I love tense matches too which is why murray matches usually bore me, unless he's against someone good. So he and nadal should be great. Who knows. He's improved a lot.

Old 09-10-2011, 08:03 AM
Moderator Manager

I've only seen highlights on the USO site but someone uploaded the entire match on YT which I have yet to watch. The last time I was tense for a match was RG Isner-Nadal. That was awesome. I missed RG Novak-Roger because it was around 4am my time but otherwise I would be tense watching that too.

Old 09-10-2011, 09:37 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Its always more tense if your watching live. I was torn because I love Tipsy so much I just want to forget French Open Every time Roger served I felt like okay this is okay

I just realised we need a new thread already!! I need to see if we had a title name.

Old 09-10-2011, 10:30 AM
Moderator Manager

299th post. I'll see you all on the new thread.