Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-20-2012, 10:05 AM
Extreme Fan

Yeah, this is starting to not look good. I think i'm going to prepare myself for a possible cancellation.

Last edited by shut_uo_ste; 04-20-2012 at 10:19 AM
Old 04-20-2012, 10:18 AM
Fan Forum Star

Series low for both TVD and TSC . But if it helps, pretty much every show has dropped lately, it's depressing. I think it's because people watch tv differently these days and the Nielsen system can't measure it properly anymore. I hope we get adjusted up to a 0.6, and this was just a one time thing. We're still in better shape than any other new shows.
Old 04-20-2012, 10:21 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Series low for both TVD and TSC . But if it helps, pretty much every show has dropped lately, it's depressing. I think it's because people watch tv differently these days and the Nielsen system can't measure it properly anymore. I hope we get adjusted up to a 0.6, and this was just a one time thing. We're still in better shape than any other new shows
I don't know HoD did better ratings wise this week. I wasn't expecting TSC to fall below a 0.6.
Old 04-20-2012, 10:24 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by shut_uo_ste (View Post)
I don't know HoD did better ratings wise this week. I wasn't expecting TSC to fall below a 0.6.
True, but overall, we still got the lead. But I'm still worried .
Old 04-20-2012, 10:27 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
True, but overall, we still got the lead. But I'm still worried
I'm starting to get quite concerned now tbh. It's strange though, there seemed to be much more activity on tumblr, twitter, etc last night. I thought the ratings had gone up.
Old 04-20-2012, 10:29 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
I'm starting to get quite concerned now tbh. It's strange though, there seemed to be much more activity on tumblr, twitter, etc last night. I thought the ratings had gone up.
Same here. I think next week's ratings will be crucial.
Old 04-20-2012, 10:34 AM
Fan Forum Star

But it wont be just about the ratings, if they think the show has potential and if the season finale is a killer then there's every chance they'll give it another chance maybe on another night. Who knows. Sucks about the ratings.
Old 04-20-2012, 10:35 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Same here. I think next week's ratings will be crucial
Yep, definitly. I've noticed that most people watching the show seem to be watching it from streams, or downloading the torrent from Canada, where it airs an hour earlier. So, I think way more people are watching the show than the ratings demonstrate. But, still now that it's getting 0.5 with a much more lucrative lead in than HoD, Ringer or Nikita, the show is obviously in trouble.
Old 04-20-2012, 10:39 AM
Fan Forum Star

Maybe the ratings will still go up, lets hope so.
Old 04-20-2012, 10:56 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildcard (View Post)
True, but overall, we still got the lead. But I'm still worried .
Keep in mind that this was HoD second week back and it got a 0.5 last week. TSC should be back up next week. Everything being down at his time is hurting TV period.
Old 04-20-2012, 12:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Yeah, this is starting to not look good. I think i'm going to prepare myself for a possible cancellation.
I can't think like that! I can't deal with losing this show! Especially after an epi like last nights! No way! i'm going to be so upset if this show get's cancelled.
Old 04-20-2012, 01:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I say wait until next week and see what happens. Both TVD and TSC are coming off of hiatus. People could have forgot it was on.
Old 04-20-2012, 01:04 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah if after an episode like that the ratings don't go up next week then it's starting to look a bit grim.
Old 04-20-2012, 02:14 PM
Extreme Fan

Is there anything we can do to help promote the show? I've never been involved with helping a show stay on the air before. But, maybe some people in here know how to get the word out for people to watch it live? I really don't want the show to be cancelled.
Old 04-20-2012, 09:20 PM
Part-Time Fan

I'm confident TSC will be fine and get,a Season 2. But if you want to be safe than go to Cwtv.com go up to feedback and send them a message telling how much you love it Ect . I have done it many times .
The more feedback it gets the more Cw will see that TSC has just as many passionate fans as their precious little ugh TVD tv show.
Let TSC fans be heard.

Better to be safe than sorry.