Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-19-2012, 08:41 AM
Fan Forum Star

If anyone is wondering, making a donation in the make a wish foundation is very easy. I had no problems at least so give it a try if you have anything you can give.
Old 05-19-2012, 09:07 AM
Part-Time Fan

This is a video made by the italian and the spanish TSC's fansite: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=IGDS_CE3VhA
Old 05-19-2012, 10:07 AM
Extreme Fan

The show seems to have done so well internationaly. It's reguarly number one on the channel it's shown on in the UK (that channel also has Nikita and HoD on it), you'd think that would indicate to the network it could be just as succesful in the US. But, how they've positioned it/promoted it is wrong.Also, its interesting it did so well not paired with The Vampire Diaries.

Last edited by shut_uo_ste; 05-19-2012 at 11:40 AM
Old 05-19-2012, 11:34 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venetia (View Post)
feedback@cwtv.com

Mark Pedowitz
Warner Bros Network
400 Warner Blvd. Building 34R
Burbank, CA 91522

Where did the first Save the Circle thread go? There was a lot of info, links, and good discussion on that thread. That should have stayed topped.
Along with Tweeting I would mail and flood them with crystals! They need a wake up call and something tactile that they can hold on to! A tweet is one thing but to physically have something to look at is another!

FLOOD THE CW WITH CRYSTALS!!!!

You can one pound of them them on amazion for only 15 dollars

http://www.amazon.com/Quartz-Crystal...7452785&sr=8-1

You can also buy a crystal skull for 40 as well if you want to send that also

http://www.amazon.com/Crystal-Skulls...7452875&sr=8-1

It worked for Roswell with Tabasco sauce and Supernatural with Rock Salt. Both shows flooded the WB and CW with their product or rather weapon of choice as a result

Roswell made it to season 2 and lasted 3 seasons and on a differnet network.Supernatural got to season 3 and is going on it's 8th season now.

Never underestimate the power of the fans! Save the Circle!
Roswell Board~Celebrating 300,000 posts of Silver Handprints, Alien Blasts, & Tabasco Sause "OMG your the girl I didn't puke on"~Stephenie Meyer to me in reference to meeting her at the 2008 San Diego Comic Con~8/1/08
4/18/11~ the day I brushed shoulders with Robert Pattinson!

Last edited by Roswell 10/2/00; 05-19-2012 at 11:42 AM
Old 05-19-2012, 02:53 PM
Part-Time Fan

Think we may do something with crystals

That's all I'll say...

BTW Save The Circle campaign posters are on my Tumblr! Feel free to reblog

Riot77girl's Tumblr, #SaveTheCircle campaign posters! HOW FRIGGIN’...
Old 05-19-2012, 03:57 PM
Passionate Fan

Save The Circle ‏@savethecircle
TSC Fans from the NYC Area: We are trying to organize a meet-up in your area. If you'd like to participate, email savethecircle@gmail.com

@Wildcard: I wrote it. There are sources and evidences to back it up. Emily MD was confirmed in the lineup and I have heard rumblings from people associated with the CW executives. EmilyMD and America's Next Top Model is what outed TSC and Shelter from the lineup. The choices were between those four shows. Thank you for re-posting the link to the first Secret Circle thread. If Emily MD and ANTM get shelved in mid-season, there is hope that TSC and Shelter can replace them if the cast stays intact.
Old 05-19-2012, 04:58 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Emily MD and ANTM get shelved in mid-season, there is hope that TSC and Shelter can replace them if the cast stays intact
That's a good point.

Also, I heard LA Complex is going to get an online second season, despite having one of the worst ratings ever. I hate the CW.
Old 05-19-2012, 06:02 PM
Master Fan

Do you guys think there's ANY hope?
Old 05-19-2012, 06:08 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venetia (View Post)
Save The Circle ‏@savethecircle
TSC Fans from the NYC Area: We are trying to organize a meet-up in your area. If you'd like to participate, email savethecircle@gmail.com

@Wildcard: I wrote it. There are sources and evidences to back it up. Emily MD was confirmed in the lineup and I have heard rumblings from people associated with the CW executives. EmilyMD and America's Next Top Model is what outed TSC and Shelter from the lineup. The choices were between those four shows. Thank you for re-posting the link to the first Secret Circle thread. If Emily MD and ANTM get shelved in mid-season, there is hope that TSC and Shelter can replace them if the cast stays intact.
Oh, I see. But can you tell us where you've heard these rumors? That would be awesome if they canned ANTM and Emily Owens. ANTM is a sinking ship and that new show looks like a disaster.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DefineDelicate (View Post)
Do you guys think there's ANY hope?
I honestly don't know. I think the campaigns are making a lot of noise, so who knows. The potential season 2 has is in our favor, and now everyone knows the fanbase has come together and will fight for the show, so maybe another network will consider picking it up, since it's cheaper than starting a new show. But it's only been a week, these things take time. In the meantime, we can't stop campaigning or lose interest.

Quote:
Never underestimate the power of the fans! Save the Circle!
True !
Old 05-19-2012, 06:16 PM
Master Fan

I just don't get why they cancelled it. It had better ratings then some of their other shows. GG..being one of them. That show's been dying for years now and it got picked up for 11 more episodes. It's ridiculous.

Last edited by DefineDelicate; 05-19-2012 at 06:21 PM
Old 05-19-2012, 06:19 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

Keep at it! We will never understand the reason why it was cancelled now all we can do is act and not give up hope! Keep pushing for season 2 and make as much noise as we can and break down some doors black magic style!
Roswell Board~Celebrating 300,000 posts of Silver Handprints, Alien Blasts, & Tabasco Sause "OMG your the girl I didn't puke on"~Stephenie Meyer to me in reference to meeting her at the 2008 San Diego Comic Con~8/1/08
4/18/11~ the day I brushed shoulders with Robert Pattinson!
Old 05-19-2012, 06:21 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
I just don't get why they cancelled it. It had better ratings then some of their other shows. GG..being one of them. That show's been dying for years now and it got picked up for 11 more episodes. It's ridiculous.
I hear they could pick GG up for even more episodes. It's sad. Overall, we had better ratings than pretty much every show on the network this season, except for TVD. I don't get it either, for sure expectations were high for the show, but still. It clearly proved that it could develop to something big, especially after the finale. All the noise and rage about the cancelation proves it. Carina from Zap2It tweeted that the show is dead for The CW, and she's a solid source, but she also said there's a chance of another network picking it up, so personally I think that's our better shot. ABC Family, MTV, etc. They could make a lot of money out of TSC.
Old 05-19-2012, 06:52 PM
Extreme Fan

Honestly, in my opinion it was a knee jerk reaction by the CW. I agree with Price Peterson the numbers would have gone up and stabilised when the improvement in the final few episodes got round and people had time to catch up with the show over the summer. The CW doesn't seem to do a great deal to develop the shows they already have. Even with a show they've kept around like Nikita, they've done nothing to actually boost the shows viewership, they've just left it dwindle to nothing on a Friday. Nikita got a 0.4 for its finale. I know its on a Friday, but, could it get to the point were its pulling 0.3/0.2 next year?

As for trying to save TSC, I guess we've just got to keep trying and see what happens.
Old 05-19-2012, 09:11 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
There was no way they would let a show like that just get cancelled, they were going to complete the story. TVD will get the same treatment 2 years from now when Ian looks like a grandfather and they still haven't killed Klaus....

TSC's had issues but none of them were irreparable issues. It just needed a new night, simpler more concise storyline, and more non-dark-Cassie-centric magic.
Old 05-19-2012, 09:43 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
There was no way they would let a show like that just get cancelled, they were going to complete the story. TVD will get the same treatment 2 years from now when Ian looks like a grandfather and they still haven't killed Klaus....

TSC's had issues but none of them were irreparable issues. It just needed a new night, simpler more concise storyline, and more non-dark-Cassie-centric magic.
This! TSC was an easy fix and yes TVD is going to go on longer than it should.