Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-08-2021, 07:00 PM
Fan Forum Legend

You guys didn't tell me YES or NO if you wanted to continue or not

Quote:
Also Say - Continue or End these Roster Activities-- on Sunday if you want to continue this or not....
it's all good either way....
Old 11-08-2021, 07:41 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I said we should wait for Arinna because she didn't post yesterday. She was supposed to post something today. I'm gonna have to have a talk with her.
Old 11-08-2021, 07:48 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I haven't seen Jem today either.... but board is sitll doing good
Old 11-09-2021, 11:32 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
Favorite episode for Alex P. Keaton: The Real Thing, Parts 1 and 2, season 4, episodes 1 and 2, 1985. It's where Alex meets and falls in love with Ellen after he originally has designs on her roommate.
On her roommate? Geez, how many crushes Alex had?
Do you still remember all these episodes? Or did you just re-watched this show recently?

Quote:
Favorite episode for Kelly Bundy: Kelly Bounces Back, season 5, episode 6, 1990. It's where Kelly, now an aspiring model, invents a maneuver called "The Bundy Bounce" for her first audition as spokesperson for the new Allente car. But Bud's big mouth gives the idea to another model(played by Tia Carrere), so Kelly must take things into her own hands and remove the competition.
OMG, I totally forgot that Tia Carrere was in Married... with Children!
Now I remember! Thanks.
I know Tia mostly from tv show called Relic Hunter.

Quote:
No problem, Jem! I understand.
Thanks, Alex! Yeah, I know.

Quote:
Hi, Jem! I have no idea. I know that George and Lorraine were watching The Honeymooners in 1985, but in 1955 it was Lorraine's family that liked The Honeymooners while George's favorite show was Science Fiction Theater, so who knows who got him into it? I still say Lorraine.
Hi, Alex!

Well, probably. But who knows.

Quote:
Well, I'm pretty sure it was Tracy and Michael's decision. She knew that he wanted to leave the show anyway, because of his budding film career following the success of Back To The Future and Teen Wolf in 1985. Tracy left the show in 1986 when Ellen moved to Europe on a dance school scholarship, so I guess she and Michael figured it would just be easier for them to not work together on the show so she could pursue other things and he could pursue his film career knowing that Family Ties was gonna end soon, which it did, in 1989.
Oh, I see. And yes, it sounds logical.

Quote:
It's not easy for a married couple to work together all the time, you know.
I wonder how it goes between Ginnifer Goodwin and Josh Dallas.
Afterall they fell in love with each other on the set of Once Upon A Time.
They were couple there and are in real life. And I think it's cute that marriage played marriage.

Quote:
I'm glad you liked that gif. Yeah, Alex was always my favorite on Family Ties.
I think he would be my favorite too.

Quote:
Yeah, that's a good idea. Remember it's a "realistic" take on Tarzan, so it's not gonna be all "crowd-pleasing."
Oh, ok.

Quote:
Yes, Hercules and Xena both take place in the same universe because Xena was introduced on Hercules. Characters from both shows often cross over into both shows.
Oh, I didn't know that Xena was introduced on Hercules. Thanks for that info.

Quote:
Yeah, with immortality the only way to prevent overpopulation would be to not have babies anymore. It wouldn't be necessary if no one ever died, which would present another problem... is that the world we wanna have
Yup, we don't need any more problems.

Quote:
Ugh, that sucks. I know buying DVDs would be expensive, I just wish you find some way to watch the shows eventually.
Maybe someday.

Quote:
Oh man, that's sad. I remember Fox saying in an interview that he first started feeling symptoms in the early 1990s, so I wasn't aware that he could've been showing them in the 80s when he was still in his 20s.
Maybe these symptoms weren't that alarming back then, and that's why he first started feeling them in the early 1990s. Who knows.

Quote:
Glad you liked them. I saw both of them in the cinema when they first came out.
I so envy you!

Quote:
Damn, why can't you ever find the stuff you wanna watch? I hope you can find a better version.
I know, right?
Yeah, maybe someday.

Quote:
Yep, I loved Fox and Woods' chemistry in that movie. They were hilarious. I especially love the expression on John's face when he was at the premiere of Nick's movie and he realized that Nick was stealing words that he'd used in real life.
Oh yes, their chemistry was awesome! I love this scene too! It was so hilarious.

Quote:
I think Back To The Future was trying to guess what hairstyles would be in 2015 based on what they knew in 1988, Jem. But obviously they got a lot wrong. I have no idea if that was gel or something else.
Yeah, you probably right.
If it wasn't a hair gel, then I think I don't wanna know what it was...

By the way, word "wanna" is kinda funny for me, 'cause in Polish it means "bathtub".

Quote:
No, not a nerd, just an academic overachiever. Yeah, I know he could seduce you.
Academic overachiever, hmmm, sounds sexy.
Oh yes, he can.

Quote:
Oh, I see. What are you favorite colors for that time of year?
Regardless of the season, my favorite colors are violet, pink, blue and a little bit white.
Although I don't like blue and white by itself that much, they look great in combination with violet and pink.

Quote:
Here it's just a time to have fun with spooky myths and legends and other tropes, that's all. Like going to see horror movies and visiting amusement park haunted houses.
Oh yeah, I know. Sounds great.

Quote:
Those are beautiful colors. Okay, I guess I know what colors you like.
Yup.

Quote:
Spring, Summer, and early Autumn I like. I like everything from April to October, from Easter to Halloween. November, December, January, February, and March, not so much, although I can tolerate March.
So as I! I like May, June, July, August and September the most.
As for March and April, I try to tolerate them.

Quote:
No. I just miss the days when I was in an area where there were mosquitos, like where I grew up. It reminds me of when I lived in an actual house with a yard and grass and trees everywhere, not this crummy apartment complex.
Oh, I see. That explains a lot.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Make Them Laugh (View Post)
You guys didn't tell me YES or NO if you wanted to continue or not
Quote:
I said we should wait for Arinna because she didn't post yesterday. She was supposed to post something today. I'm gonna have to have a talk with her.
Maybe Arinna doesn't feel good? Maybe she has a cold or migraine?

Quote:
Saturdays Activity - Pick One Character from Another persons Roster that is your Favorite....Why is she/ he your favorite? what episode do you love most that had that character in it

Mary McFly...hey, it's Back to the Future...we all love that movie...I loved BttF 2 the most! the future part of it is future McFly family
Great pick! Yay!
And yes, I think that almost everyone love this trilogy!
BTTF 2 is also your favorite part?! YAY!

Quote:
I haven't seen Jem today either.... but board is sitll doing good
Sorry, I have a cold.
Plus I don't really know who to pick for my perfect family, 'cause I already have it in Back to the Future... So...

But I would like to continue this game. I like reading your posts and posting something myself.

Last edited by Jemima1205; 11-09-2021 at 12:24 PM
Old 11-09-2021, 02:41 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Tuesdays Activity for those who still want to play

What Movie would you love to see one or two of your characters in? you can even write your own movie idea if you want

I'd love to see Monica in a Hallmark Christmas movie that involves lots of cooking and decorating- Christmas in Evergreen is a good one

Cliff Huxtable as a Doctor in BttF 2 Future version / BttF 3 West version-
Old 11-09-2021, 03:10 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
EXCUSE ME?

Ok, so the perfect family is The Fosters and I don't wanna argue more like... period!

I'd love to see Karen in a romantic comedy.
Old 11-09-2021, 05:09 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
^ he's kidding Arinna...he loves and appreciates you very much

Wednesday Activity

Come up with an Activity Question that the Posters/ Mods would like to do with their Roster.... Winner gets 5 posts on a board other than this one or Heroes or Jem gets bragging rights if she wins on both of you!

Activity Question Example: What TV show that your character is in do you wish there was a Prequal too - that's just an example...you don't have to answer it-- right now anyway....we might do that one later
Old 11-09-2021, 07:07 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Sorry, Arinna. Thanks! I figured you wouldn't like to mix and match your families.

Hi, Jem! Oh, I'm sorry you have a cold. I hope you feel better.

Don't worry, I'll reply to you soon. I gotta read all of that. I'm off work after tomorrow so I'll have plenty of time then.

Okay, Dave! Thanks, I'll post my idea on Wednesday.
Old 11-10-2021, 09:43 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Wednesday Activity

Come up with an Activity Question that the Posters/ Mods would like to do with their Roster.... Winner gets 5 posts on a board other than this one or Heroes or Jem gets bragging rights if she wins on both of you!

Activity Question Example:
What TV show that your character is in do you wish there was a Prequal or sequal to -
This is just an example...don't answer it-- right now anyway....we might do that one later
Old 11-10-2021, 11:22 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Tuesdays Activity for those who still want to play

What Movie would you love to see one or two of your characters in? you can even write your own movie idea if you want
Hmmm, I would love to see Marty Jr. and his sister Marlene in some supernatural movie with vampires, witches and werewolfs.
It would be fun if Marty Jr. was turned into a vampire and Marlene would became a witch.

Quote:
I'd love to see Monica in a Hallmark Christmas movie that involves lots of cooking and decorating- Christmas in Evergreen is a good one

Cliff Huxtable as a Doctor in BttF 2 Future version / BttF 3 West version-
This sounds cool!

Quote:
Wednesday Activity

I probably won't win, I'm not very good at coming up with questions... Sorry...

Quote:
Hi, Jem! Oh, I'm sorry you have a cold. I hope you feel better.
Hi, Alex! Thanks.
Yes, I feel a little better. I've been taking an antibiotic since yesterday.

Quote:
Don't worry, I'll reply to you soon. I gotta read all of that. I'm off work after tomorrow so I'll have plenty of time then.
Ok, take your time.
Old 11-10-2021, 08:52 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Question: What TV family would you like your family roster to have a crossover event with?

I'm glad you're feeling better, Jem.
Old 11-11-2021, 07:19 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Thursday Activity : What TV family would you like your family roster to have a crossover event with?

How I met Your Mother and Friends Crossover... Alex would buy that episode for sure...lol
Old 11-11-2021, 03:05 PM
Fan Forum Star

Aha, Dave! This is cheating. We're talking about FAMILIES here.

So... I'd pick Tanners and Fosters.
Old 11-11-2021, 04:16 PM
Fan Forum Legend

OK...the Tanners and the family from How I met your Mother....I can also say Monica and Ross is a family and they meet the HIMYM family

on the defensive side... I always thought all the regulars of Friends were family....even closer than real families
Old 11-12-2021, 03:14 PM
Fan Forum Star

But which HIMYM family though? You have to be more specific.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread