Old 09-13-2018, 04:54 PM
Fan Forum Legend

How long will you be gone again?
Old 09-14-2018, 01:47 PM
Fan Forum Star

15 days top.
Old 09-14-2018, 03:09 PM
Fan Forum Legend

We're gonna need an MST then. I'm gonna miss you for that time.
Old 09-15-2018, 08:13 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BL.Arinna_1982 (View Post)
No, I'm gonna leave for Veliko Tarnovo.
What are you going to do there? I mean there must be a lot to see. Isn't it called "City of the Tsars"? I looked at some pictures and there are so many churches, some medieval that made it hrough the Ottoman rule (some were probably repurposed into mosques then?) and houses from the Renaissance era. Guess it has a twin town: Golden, Colorado.

You might want to rethink marrying the lines "Kids are dead! Kids are dead!" ("Happy days are here again.").
Old 09-15-2018, 01:28 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Hi, Nina! We've missed you here! OMG, there's so much Falice stuff coming up in the new season of Riverdale!

Golden, Colorado, Nina? You've been there? My uncle used to live there.
Old 09-15-2018, 01:36 PM
Fan Forum Star

Hey, Nina! Yes, it's called the city of tsars! And it wasn't an Ottoman rule, it was a slavery. You can google the word "Batak" and you'll see what I mean. The city has a lot to offer, especially when you love history. I'll probably do this during my free time. But, most of my time there, I'm gonna spend it in the University. It's because I'm an Enlish teacher, I need a diploma... so this is what I'm going to do there.
Old 09-15-2018, 02:52 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I hope you have a great time there, Arinna! I'm gonna miss you while you're gone.
Old 09-15-2018, 09:12 PM
Elite Fan

Arinna – Are you taking a summer course or are you doing research or is it where they give you the diploma?

Alex – I don't understand what is so funny about Golden being the twin town or sister city of Veliko Tarnovo? I only saw the trailer and there was one scene which looked promising for Falice. Otherwise too much Bughead again. The Sabrina trailer looked really creepy btw.

You might want to rethink marrying the lines "Kids are dead! Kids are dead!" ("Happy days are here again.").
Old 09-16-2018, 01:58 PM
Fan Forum Star

Nah, I'm doing it for my second Master's degree.
Old 09-16-2018, 04:32 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Hi, Nina!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikki K (View Post)
Alex – I don't understand what is so funny about Golden being the twin town or sister city of Veliko Tarnovo? I only saw the trailer and there was one scene which looked promising for Falice. Otherwise too much Bughead again. The Sabrina trailer looked really creepy btw.
Oh, I wasn't implying that it was funny, Nina. Just ironic. My uncle used to live in Golden, Colorado, and I went there for his wedding when I was 12 years old. Why do you call Golden the sister city of Veliko Tarnovo?

Well, I've heard that there's gonna be a lot more Falice than what was in the trailer, so here's hoping! Yeah, they need to dial back the Bughead a bit. I haven't seen the Sabrina trailer yet. I guess it's gonna be even darker than Riverdale?
Old 09-16-2018, 06:31 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
Why do you call Golden the sister city of Veliko Tarnovo?

I haven't seen the Sabrina trailer yet. I guess it's gonna be even darker than Riverdale?
Because it is: https://icma.org/programs-and-projec...esource-cities

Oh, what have you heard about Falice?

Yeah, kind of:

Old 09-17-2018, 03:07 PM
Fan Forum Star

Whoa, I didn't know that, Nina.
Old 09-17-2018, 04:46 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Thanks for that info, Nina! Ah, so there's a joint project going on between Golden and Veliko Tarnovo.

Thanks for the video! Yeah, I have to say that if Riverdale is Archie meets Twin Peaks, then this is Sabrina meets American Horror Story: Coven. Yeah, I'm not entirely sure about that one, but it's Netflix, so I can't watch anyway.

What I heard is that there will be a love scene, as you noticed from the trailer, but FP's ex, Gladys, will also return and create some conflict between her, Alice, and FP. Yeah, I know... I hate triangles too, but on TV they're usually catalysts for couples to get together. And Alice is also going to that cult where Polly is, and it apparently has witches or something there, which may tie in with Sabrina. My spoilers are coming from a friend of mine on the Heroes board.
Old 09-17-2018, 08:40 PM
Elite Fan

It's just one of many, I was too lazy to list all the links.

You can watch anything if you set your mind to it. Like sign up for a free trial then cancel it or something. Or I'm sure it'll show up elsewhere in time.

Did you hear anything about whom they've cast as Gladys? I think they are only catalysts when the writers are too weak to find better reasons/ideas. I don't think there'll be crossovers.

Closed Thread   Post New Thread