Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-24-2011, 05:20 AM
Elite Fan

I like to settle my affairs fast. I don't like leaving to last minute because I know I have to make amends here and there and that requires more time that I don't have.

I don't think I'll watch PLL tonight. I'm pretty tired and I want to watch The Dog Whisperer later. I'll watch it tomorrow, earliest

icon
Old 08-24-2011, 08:30 AM
Elite Fan

I know the feeling. I also always want to get things over with quickly. But sometimes it's good to know that you still have time if need be.

Hah, I need to catch the last 12 episodes of Ghost Whisperer. I understand why the show was cancelled after that season - it was way too creepy.

You might want to rethink marrying the lines "Kids are dead! Kids are dead!" ("Happy days are here again.").
Old 08-24-2011, 10:24 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm hoping at least the finale of PLL will be good... otherwise I might be giving up hope after the Halloween special

Chrissy |
Old 08-24-2011, 10:49 AM
Elite Fan

I was so angry - why the hell didn't she tell her on the phone who she thought A was???
I like Grandma Marin though. She's fierce.

You might want to rethink marrying the lines "Kids are dead! Kids are dead!" ("Happy days are here again.").
Old 08-24-2011, 10:58 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Because this is PLL and it's the only way to drag things out
Grandma is awesome!

Chrissy |
Old 08-24-2011, 11:06 AM
Elite Fan

They need to solve part of the mystery - then they can come up with more questions but how they are doing it so far is just really annoying. No answers at all since the Hockey stick.

I'm annoyed - my father was all like, "You should stay for a few more days in NYC... unless you go to that hairdresser." and I'm like... what? That's the only reason why I would consider staying an extra day. Also, I go to the hairdress perhaps twice a year max. - I think I should be able to choose the hairdresser I'm going to. It's not like I'm spending a lot of money on other things... unlike my father with his golf club membership, weekends in France with expensive restaurant visits, our vacation homes... bwah. And when I go to the hairdresser, it's not his money either. Bwah.

At least I feel a bit less nauseated since I threw up supper. Sometimes, I am close to getting a whiny... meh.

What else... oh, I emailed the nunnery I'm thinking of joining temporarily. I'm conflicted, see, I know that I can give up things for a certain time span, half a year, a year... but I wonder if I ever had the strength to commit to anything for my whole life.

Old 08-24-2011, 11:14 AM
Fan Forum Hero

And I don't even know if the hockey stick was an answer.

Yeah, you should be able to choose where you get your hair done, what you do with your life in general should be up to you. It's your money, your life and as you said he has more expensive tendencies anyway.

Aww

Honestly I think joining a nunnery would be a good experience whether permanently or temporarily.

Chrissy |
Old 08-24-2011, 11:24 AM
Elite Fan

That's the thing, do I think Marie Robinson Salon is expensive? Yes. But do they do excellent work and I don't look in the mirror crying afterwards hoping it'll grew out quickly? Yes. -- so from that point of view, I think it's worth it. It's not like I'm throwing my money around otherwise and it is not as if I did not give to the poor also. So... ach. /end rant

I'm wondering if who killed Alison and who wrote the A notes are one and the same person. I'm also thinking that Melissa is somehow involved. What are your speculations?

I think so too. Honestly, I need some time focusing on something meaningful. Of course I can do that working on my dissertation but still. Perhaps I can do all these things... one after another. Hopefully without too much exhaustion and torture.

Old 08-24-2011, 11:29 AM
Fan Forum Hero

You should be happy with how your hair looks afterward. I'm personally not picky in that department, never really had a traumatic hair experience. But I definitely know that those are possible and it's better to know that it'll be perfect than cause a panic attack.

Well I've thought since the beginning that Mona was A, ever since the pilot and nothing has changed that speculation, just strengthened the feeling. But I don't know if I think she'd kill Ali... like yes she's crazy but I don't know if it started then or what. As for Melissa, I've always felt that she knew more than she let on, but that doesn't necessarily have to be about the A/Ali thing.

Do whatever is best for you and will help you have the best mental state because that's really the most important thing

Chrissy |
Old 08-24-2011, 11:52 AM
Elite Fan

I know, I shouldn't be so shallow and I do know things grow back but... if you pay anything for a haircut and colour then at least let it be good, okay? Just my opinion.

I don't think Melissa is A either. Mainly because - why yes, I can see her wanting to mess with Spencer but what about the others, I don't think she gives a rat's arse about Emily or Hanna. I do think she knows more than she lets on though.
As for Mona, yes - that's what I thought too from the beginning. It seems like something she would do to (a) get revenge on Ali in a way since Ali treated her so ****tily and (b) revenge on Hanna that she took her old friends back and doesn't spend all her time with her anymore. Plus, she probably likes neither of the other girls because of these two things, so... she's a definite possibility.

Thanks, I certainly am looking for ways... fingers crossed.

Old 08-24-2011, 11:57 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, should be satisfied with the end product

I just wonder what Melissa's secret is.
Good points about Mona. And also when they were all friends with Ali, they were mean to her too and went along with Ali's schemes. Like in the pilot when she was trying to catch up to Ali/Aria to hang out with them but then they just kept running away from her and then Ali/Aria saw Aria's dad with Meredith. When I saw that scene I just instantly thought Mona was A, and that was before I read the books. I just feel like Mona has all the motive, and just the way she acts, I could see that having been the file Dr. Sullivan was reading. And it did say the birth year as 1994, so that means it's someone from their school and not someone older.

Where there's a will, there's a way

Chrissy |
Old 08-24-2011, 12:10 PM
Elite Fan

Good arguments there about Mona and Dr. Sullivan. See it only seemed that Dr. Sullivan remembered that file after a while. Which to me indicates, Mona was seeing her back in the day when she was bullied by Ali and her gang.

Yep, I wonder about Melissa too... I hope it's something juicy though.

Old 08-24-2011, 12:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hmm, that is very possible And all of a sudden it clicks in the doctor's head, and she knows but then is not smart enough to actually tell Emily on the phone. No good. She should have sent a text instead. That's much safer

If they ever give us the answer about Melissa it'll be juicy

Chrissy |
Old 08-24-2011, 12:20 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah, that was freaking amateur hour not telling Emily who it is. I mean srsly.

I love the actress that plays Melissa. Do your remember Beautiful People? I think she was on that show.

Old 08-24-2011, 07:01 PM
Elite Fan

icon
Closed Thread   Post New Thread