Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-08-2016, 01:26 PM
Fan Forum Star

Welcome And thank you for your help! I'm already on my vacation! Thank you for your great work here, Ana!
Old 07-08-2016, 05:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

My pleasure I wish I could post on more than game threads but I've only seen a couple of episodes of the show. Plan to catch up with it one day though. Hope you have a lot of fun on your vacation.

Happy weekend everyone.
Old 07-12-2016, 01:20 PM
Fan Forum Star

I hope it was good and productive for you.
Old 07-12-2016, 01:43 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I'm doing some post here, only watched the first episode so you'll see me here.
Old 07-12-2016, 03:40 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Thanks for all the help!

I feel really bad because my PC needs repairs and I'm on vacation. Damn Windows 10. I'll be back soon, I promise!
Old 07-13-2016, 11:51 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Don't worry, we're taking care of your baby, girls. Hope you're having lots of fun in your vacation.

I baked a cake today from scratch (huge step for me!) but my roomate set the oven way too high and it ended up burning part of it. But the parts that aren't burned turned out pretty good, so I'm eating it.
Old 07-13-2016, 01:55 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Awww, I hope your next cake is more successful. At least you were able to eat this one.

Thanks for taking care of things, Ana. I'm gonna have to get my PC fixed when I get home, so I'll still need you around a little while longer. And thanks, my vacation has been great so far!
Old 07-13-2016, 02:24 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, it's not super delicious but it's not bad either.

And don't worry, I can stay for as long as you need
Old 07-13-2016, 03:34 PM
Elite Fan

Hey y'all!

I'm an avid baker. I just don't like to eat cake. I'm thinking about making a Pavlova for my birthday though.

Alex - glad to hear you're having a great holiday, hope the computer is fixed soon. I finally forced myself and watched the rest of Outlander... oh well. Let's focus on the positive: Stanley was very handsome in his deviousness (though he could have been more evil) and it was good to see Lotte again (who was surprisingly more evil than I remember her from the book). I didn't care for the rest of it. It's one of those shows where when you hate the main couple the show doesn't give you much. *shrug*

You might want to rethink marrying the lines "Kids are dead! Kids are dead!" ("Happy days are here again.").
Old 07-13-2016, 03:59 PM
Fan Forum Legend

How is it going everyone!
Alexxxxxx You are truly the greatest.

Well Nikki, do you know if you actually cook cake good since you don't eat cake?
Old 07-13-2016, 04:09 PM
Elite Fan

My baking has been well received by a large amount of people over the past decades. I'm not sure what you mean by "cooking" cake unless we are talking choux pastry.

In any event, I'm off – might be back in a couple of weeks or so... Take care, y'all!

You might want to rethink marrying the lines "Kids are dead! Kids are dead!" ("Happy days are here again.").

Last edited by Nikki K; 07-13-2016 at 04:17 PM
Old 07-14-2016, 05:25 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Thanks, Ana! You're really awesome!

Hi, Tia! Thank you for posting! Awww, and thanks for saying that.

Hi, Nina! Yeah, it's been a great holiday, but it ends tomorrow, unfortunately. I hope I can get my PC fixed soon too. I need a whole new Windows operating system reinstalled. And what's a pavlova?

I agree that Stanley was good, I just wished his role were bigger. And it was great to see Lotte back, although now that I know what she did to her husband to travel back through time I feel less sorry about what happened to her there. I also agree about Claire and Jamie for the most part. I like his character, but I still don't feel them together. And I don't like that they cut out all of the story with Frank and Claire raising Brianna. I like the actress playing Brianna, though.

I'm sorry you're gonna be gone for the next couple of weeks, Nina. I'll miss you! I hope you come back soon! Take care!
Old 07-14-2016, 11:09 AM
Master Fan

So the Emmy nominations were published today and they're a damn joke. Real talent keeps getting ignored, I'm only supporting about 4-5 nominations overall.
Old 07-14-2016, 01:51 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Hi, May! It's great to see you!

I haven't seen the Emmy nominations yet. Were they really that bad?
Old 07-14-2016, 02:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I know Kit Jon Snow and Emilia Danaerys from GOT were nominated so that tells me the noms might have been a joke indeed. I'm sorry but those two DO NOT deserve an Emmy nod. Then again, I find GOT overrated in every sense.

So I finished the cake. It turns out it tasted better 2 days after I baked it, who would've thought.