Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-22-2013, 09:13 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DGSAFDMD (View Post)
You guys are making me feel better about not watching this

There a lot of shows that start out well and then they went down the rabbit hole...
Like Pretty little liars, the last season finale was just....
Old 03-22-2013, 09:17 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katja82 (View Post)
You think Bae is Peter Pan? I see him as a Lost Boy but Peter Pan...
I'd like to see Neverland though.
But you're right, they repeat certain storylines over and over again. You think in one moment, hey the characters are changing and then everything is just like it was before. No real character development, frozen in time like they have been before Emma came along.
And the Belle story...tbh she is getting on my nerves a bit. I liked her before but now the whole memory loss is annoying.
I suspect he's Peter Pan because in the original book/play it was Peter who sailed the Jolly Roger back to England not any of the Lost Boys. I also think Tamara is Tiger Lily rather than Tinkerbell because it was expressed in the book that Tiger Lily had a romantic interest in Peter.

And I agree with you - what makes this such a *facepalm* thing is the fact that fairy tales are there to teach children a lesson. Whereas none of the character ever seems to learn a lesson at all.

Oh and don't get me started on the PLL finale - it's like at least in any of the others we got some new clue or hint, now we know nothing more than we did last season I feel.

Oh... new thread time... give me a moment!

New thread: http://www.fanforum.com/f367/vatican.../#post68491199

Please close this one.

You might want to rethink marrying the lines "Kids are dead! Kids are dead!" ("Happy days are here again.").
Closed Thread   Post New Thread