Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-01-2011, 09:41 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Gah, it's gonna be crazy waiting for all these shows to come back!
SpenWren is my PLL OTP so hoping they don't destroy Wren's character in S2. I don't hate her with either Alex or Toby but in Toby's case I feel like he's not the same person he used to be so in some ways that ruins it. Idk what I think of Ezria... some days I like them and others I wish they could have new kinds of scenes which I guess we'll be getting this time around so maybe I'll be able to see how I really feel about them after that.
Book in hand is much better than on a screen - just not the same on a screen. I feel super spoiled in PLL bookverse and yet I can't help myself and I'm gonna continue to read the series anyway. Can't believe they're coming out with a book 9 in July

Yes, Neda caught up with the Borgias.
Are we talking Merlin ArMor by chance?

Chrissy |
Old 06-01-2011, 09:48 PM
Fan Forum Legend

nothing can beat arthur and morgana though seriously all the books any show movies otpppppppppppppp

i miss emily toby it was sad the ep where em and toby were gonna meet for breakfast or something and he completely forgot about her was with spencer haha im surprised they dont do a massive love triangle with them lol oo i loved hanna caleb and hanna lucas but never her with sean hehe

a whole yr for just 10 eps is ridiculous i wish shows like cam and borgias had the whole 22 eps lol
do u think theyll have wren come back? aria and ezra do have there lil boring moments gone
the series is still going woah
Old 06-01-2011, 09:53 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissalaugha (View Post)
Yes, Neda caught up with the Borgias.
Are we talking Merlin ArMor by chance?
Thats awesome And yep, Merlin ArMor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clockwork Angel (View Post)
nothing can beat arthur and morgana though seriously all the books any show movies otpppppppppppppp
Gah yesssss! Nothing can beat them, OTPPPPPPP forever and ever

Quote:
i miss emily toby it was sad the ep where em and toby were gonna meet for breakfast or something and he completely forgot about her was with spencer haha im surprised they dont do a massive love triangle with them lol
omg yeah that broke my heart "It sucks doesn't it? Feeling like you're second choice" Emily used to be his first choice They are my PLL OTP and I miss them like crazy.

And yeah Chrissy I'm with you, I hope they don't ruin Wren's character and that things don't go badly for Spencer/Wren And I have the same problem you do, Toby just seems different to me now which kind of bothers me and stops me from being able to fully support Spencer/Toby
StefanღElena | SnowღCharming | ElevenღAmy | WadeღZoe | DanღSerena |FinnღRachel
| tumblr
Old 06-01-2011, 09:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh ET, how you broke my heart when everything changed... Idk I know Em likes girls and of the Emily ships I love Em/Ali the most but I had so hoped ET would at least get a chance and then they put him with Spencer just because fans wanted him to be kept around. I mean I'm glad he's not dead like in the books but still

More eps would be nice, but then I'd be afraid the quality wouldn't be as good and then I'd be sad so I guess it's okay as long as I don't forget that I love them...
Wren is definitely coming back... And if they ruin him I will be so peved.
And Aria/Ezra just need to break out of their mold
Poor creepy Toby just isn't the same anymore he's just another LI now
Yup, there are gonna be 4 more books

Figured that's the ArMor you were talking about. I feel bad that I ended up not finishing watching all the Merlin eps... but idk it just didn't feel worth it.

Chrissy |
Old 06-01-2011, 10:03 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
but I had so hoped ET would at least get a chance and then they put him with Spencer just because fans wanted him to be kept around. I mean I'm glad he's not dead like in the books but still

Poor creepy Toby just isn't the same anymore he's just another LI now
I know, with the way ET gained such immense popularity so quickly I had hope they would at least get a chance And my problem is that it seemed really obvious that they were just sticking Toby with Spencer because fans wanted him around. And now he has lost his creepy misunderstood-ness and just become another LI

Quote:
Figured that's the ArMor you were talking about. I feel bad that I ended up not finishing watching all the Merlin eps... but idk it just didn't feel worth it.
Haha yep ArMor are basically my OTP of all OTPs What ep of Merlin did you make it to?
| tumblr
Old 06-01-2011, 10:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Which makes it like they kept Toby around for the fans but then stripped him of most of the things that made us love him in the first place. It doesn't really make any sense. Would have been better to keep him around as Em's best guy friend or something

Um, idk. Mid-season 2 I think... could have been farther but I don't entirely remember. Might pick it up again at some point.

Chrissy |
Old 06-01-2011, 10:10 PM
Fan Forum Legend

awee i love merlin more then camelot gone but merlins yeah one of my fav shows haha i should post there gone

btw neda have u read road to avalon? i finally finished it and that was de my fav type of armor in that book hehe

emily just had to chose maya....im really confused with her sexuality lol i thought toby and em would make a comeback as soon as he returned but yeah specncer and toby popped out of nowhere haha

he died in the books eek i didnt like the whole toby having something with jenna

wrens for sure awesome his gotta get back with spencer then she didnt ruin her sisters engadgemnt to him for nothing wait were they engadged i dont remember lol and once spencers with wren again toby can go back to em haha
woah so like 13 or something awesome that tv series will go on for a while then haha
toby does need to go back to his creepy delf a lil hsi too good or whatver now lol
Old 06-01-2011, 10:14 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah... me no likey Maya. I prefer any girl over her for Em although I don't totally hate book Maya. But yeah maybe they can do a total guy swap and make everything okay for at least a little while I mean I know it wouldn't stay that way but I'd like the PLL world to be happy for at least a little bit even if it won't last considering how long the series is probably going to end up being

Chrissy |
Old 06-01-2011, 10:22 PM
Fan Forum Legend

the only time i liked her was in her last ep with her it was kinda sweet hehe and she wasnt bad from what i read from her in the first book and i like the alison emily flashbacks too but alison saw too many ppl and i def never liked ian glad his dead lol theyll end lossign all there men wont they lol well i know one ship that doesnt last and i hate that it doesnt as logn as the 4 main girls are always in it i guess lol
Old 06-01-2011, 10:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Ali was... Ali. She was involved in too many different things and made too many people hate her because of it but i think deep down there was something genuine about her. As for Ian - some days I'm not sure if he's dead or not. I mean I know that he 'should' be but what if he's not? How would someone have been able to move the body without them noticing? And now A is gonna use that ambiguity against the girls. The guys will basically continue to disappear in odd ways but I guess we won't know for sure until the end of it all

Chrissy |
Old 06-01-2011, 10:42 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
btw neda have u read road to avalon? i finally finished it and that was de my fav type of armor in that book hehe
OMG yes Road to Avalon is one of my favorite books The ArMor in it is amazing Such a great book! Though ArMor in S1 of Merlin will always be my favorite

And I agree with you guys, I didn't like Maya at all And its not that I hate Spencer/Toby cause I don't but they kind of popped out of nowhere and I thought it would have made more sense to keep him as Em's best guy friend. Except now they don't even talk and he stood her up

I definitely want to know what the situation with Ian is As much as I love Ryan Merriman, I kind of hope he's really dead
| tumblr
Old 06-01-2011, 10:51 PM
Fan Forum Legend

there would have to be to have spencer, em, hanna and aria be her bestfriends because there all way too nice and lovely ppl, she just kept too many secrets~
hmm well he could not be dead but i do yeah want him staying dead lol i also get so confused at times whether alisons trying to help the girls or lock them up or yeah get em killed lol

i love arthur and morgan wanting to be marry each other and falling in love with each other as kids hehe but then being doomed forever always no they had really nice cute moments in season 1 and they got a lot of good ones in season 3 but ill always love good morgana more with arthur

it would have been nice if they did at least remain best friends ems all alone now no wander she went to paige was it? gone shes not too bad also though hehe season 2 cant come soon enough haha

ok ill be back later guys got too many things to do nice talking to both of u
Old 06-01-2011, 10:56 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
i love arthur and morgan wanting to be marry each other and falling in love with each other as kids hehe but then being doomed forever always no they had really nice cute moments in season 1 and they got a lot of good ones in season 3 but ill always love good morgana more with arthur
Gah I know, they were too precious in that book "Do you need a priest to feel married to me?" But they're always doomed in every legend The epitome of a doomed ship They were so cute and flirty and angsty in season 1 and I love that ArMor so much I loved their moments in season 3 as well because the chemistry was just amazing but I do miss good Morgana with Arthur.

I really would have liked it if Em and Toby could have at least remained friends. And that way maybe there could still be a chance for a possible romance down the line since Shay did say its not so much about gender with Emily but she falls in love with the person and they didn't rule out her dating a guy somewhere down the line. But they don't even speak any more

I'm heading off to bed soon so I'll talk to you all later
| tumblr
Old 06-02-2011, 04:53 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Phoenix~ (View Post)
Merlin/Arthur Bromance is amazing as is Colin/Bradley's
PREACH!!

They make me happy whenever they have a scene
Old 06-02-2011, 01:30 PM
Fan Forum Star

Same here

I am lost with these conversations I don't ship ArMor so haven't a clue what you girls are on about

I do love Merlin and Arthur their scenes are always brilliant
Closed Thread   Post New Thread