Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-02-2011, 03:04 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
She's devilishly innocent
She really is! You could experience that more and more during the progress of the season; at first she was the sweet innocent little girl, but then she had to grow up all of a sudden and Giulia helped her to use her feminine powers... love her!
Old 06-02-2011, 03:20 AM
Part-Time Fan

I seriously have a hard time believing Holliday is in her 20s. It seems she's just a teenager.

Chloe & Alek
Julie| twitter
Old 06-02-2011, 12:56 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Phoenix~ (View Post)
Welcome Roxy87 I'll add you now

BTW I love your icon did you make it?
Thanks! No, I didn't make it and I can't remember who did
Old 06-02-2011, 01:10 PM
Fan Forum Star

I love that way of descirbing her "devilishly innocent"

She really is amazing

Credit
Old 06-02-2011, 01:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

So pretty

Calling her devilishly innocent really is fitting though, she always seems as though she has no idea what is going on and in the beginning that's true but as it continues and she grows she uses the perception to her advantage

Chrissy |
Old 06-02-2011, 01:21 PM
Fan Forum Star

She learnt that her beauty and witt were her strongest weapons and has appeared innocent but knows more about what's going on then most of the others
Old 06-02-2011, 01:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

That's the way to do it - better for people to think that you're clueless when you're not. Much more advantageous

Chrissy |
Old 06-02-2011, 02:18 PM
Fan Forum Star

Absolutly she is very smart and is definitely to her advantage that others think she isn't

This scene was so cute

Credit
Old 06-02-2011, 03:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Dancing with the tiny little prince or whatever

Chrissy |
Old 06-02-2011, 07:15 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissalaugha (View Post)
Dancing with the tiny little prince or whatever

icon
Old 06-02-2011, 08:44 PM
Loyal Fan

Hey everyone! Aw, that scene with the little prince was cute. I agree on Lucrezia showing her perception. I think, from the very beginning, she showed that she has a very sharp, intuitive, and questioning mind. Circumstance forced her to use her mental and physical resources. She has an intriguing complexity to her that I'm hoping Neil J develops even more.

On the subject of Lucrezia being "devilishly innocent", I was wondering about Neil J’s plans for her in S2. When Lucrezia lied about Giovanna Sforza’s impotence to the College of Cardinals, we saw more of her crafty side with Rodrigo coaxing her on. Before that we've seen in other instances where she can be sweetly devious and manipulative -- putting water on the floor to have Giovanni fall, amused by Giovanni's agony while he was having his broken leg set, and charming King Charles. Into S2, do you guys think Neil J will have her lean more towards the reputed image of her being a sort of "dangerously sweet seductress" when certain situations demand it?

Luthor ღ Lang ♥ Confessions of an L/Ler
Old 06-02-2011, 09:12 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Into S2, do you guys think Neil J will have her lean more towards the reputed image of her being a sort of "dangerously sweet seductress" when certain situations demand it?
Oh, definitely I think she has proven herself that she can play with the bad boys and outwit them as good as her brother and father. I think what we've seen in S1 is just a start of what I'm sure, many more mischievous things to come.

I believe Holly did say something about her gaining some power in the Vatican next season.

icon
Old 06-02-2011, 09:22 PM
Part-Time Fan

Well, she is going to be married to the new king of Naples. And they're the pope's allies, so I'm looking forward to see what influence she's gonna have.

Chloe & Alek
Julie| twitter
Old 06-02-2011, 09:23 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonie (View Post)
Oh, definitely I think she has proven herself that she can play with the bad boys and outwit them as good as her brother and father. I think what we've seen in S1 is just a start of what I'm sure, many more mischievous things to come.

I believe Holly did say something about her gaining some power in the Vatican next season.
Oh she did? That's awesome. So is this "power" as in more responsibilities in the Vatican (because there really was a time when Alexander/Rodrigo left Lucrezia in charge while he was away)? Or "power" as in being allowed into the Borgia men's political inner sanctum? One of the striking parts of the S1 trailers is Lucrezia walking past a room with Rodrigo, Juan and Cesare and Cesare closes the door. Either way, Neil J's take on that should be interesting.

Last edited by jnnj; 06-02-2011 at 09:47 PM
Old 06-02-2011, 09:39 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by foreverafter12 (View Post)
Well, she is going to be married to the new king of Naples. And they're the pope's allies, so I'm looking forward to see what influence she's gonna have.
Yes, that's true -- the marriage between her and Alfonso. I'm unsure if the marriage in and of itself gives her more power, even though his family would be considered a significant ally. But if he does take her into his confidence about political matters, that certainly will allow her to feel more empowered and give her the chance to be more influential. It depends now on how it all plays out and I'm interested to see it play out too.

Sorry about the double post. I was trying to edit my post above to add this comment, but FF was being a brat, lol.

Last edited by jnnj; 06-02-2011 at 09:48 PM
Closed Thread   Post New Thread