Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-17-2013, 10:23 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by BL.Arinna_1982 (View Post)
Honestly I feel worried about s4. I could only hope we'll have one.
Leaking those first episodes were always going to be a bad thing . Not that many people will rewatch an episode so soon after watching it for the first time, sadly. Even putting the episodes on the Showtime 'On Demand' feature a week before they air isn't going to help either. Does anyone know if Showtime take those views into account?
Old 04-17-2013, 11:13 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
Hello, darkphoenix! Welcome to the Borgias board! It's a pleasure to meet you! I'm happy to see another new poster! If you'd like, you can formally introduce yourself on the intro thread so we can get to know more about you.
thank you phoenixrising ( i see a lot of phoenix here ) and katja and cheekymonkey (is there a way to multiquote in one post? ) im tas and asian, currently studying, i used to be in another forum but it was game related and they are gonna shut it down. since im also obsessed with tv shows (i watch a lot of tv shows) so I thought y not join here. i heard about this forum from some of twitter friends sadly they are more into other ship and very few watch this show, so I came here, i think that's a long intro i tend to ramble on and thanks for the warm welcome guys.
Old 04-17-2013, 12:02 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Anyone else notice how Mark and Isolda's Cesare and Lucrezia seem to have that "puppy dog" look in their eyes, while Francois and Holliday have a more wicked, flirtier "come here and my brains out" look in their eyes?

Yes, Tas. You can multi-quote in one post, but it takes some practice. I usually click "reply to a quote" and then copy and paste that quote, then I reply to someone else's quote and the copy and paste the previous quote onto my reply so I can have two quotes in a single post. It requires a lot of copy and pasting.

Hey, Emma!

I wouldn't worry, everyone. I'm sure Showtime will be committed to at least one more season of The Borgias. I don't think a theatrical movie will work out.
Old 04-17-2013, 12:18 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
Anyone else notice how Mark and Isolda's Cesare and Lucrezia seem to have that "puppy dog" look in their eyes, while Francois and Holliday have a more wicked, flirtier "come here and my brains out" look in their eyes?

Yes, Tas. You can multi-quote in one post, but it takes some practice. I usually click "reply to a quote" and then copy and paste that quote, then I reply to someone else's quote and the copy and paste the previous quote onto my reply so I can have two quotes in a single post. It requires a lot of copy and pasting.

Hey, Emma!

I wouldn't worry, everyone. I'm sure Showtime will be committed to at least one more season of The Borgias. I don't think a theatrical movie will work out.
Is that a movie or another Borgias show? I'm afraid this is my first encounter with The Borgias and yes I agree their chemistry is off the charts from episode 1. Tbh I started watching this show only for them after watching CL fan made video on YT

Oh my..that sounds alot of work, they can just include a multiquote button like I have seen in other forums, that's much nifty. Im very lazy so I'll jsut have to go using @ just hope get all of ur names right since Im new here

I'll be mad if they cancel or end show soon too, I have seen so many good shows that don't even get a 2nd season. Im glad Borgias in s3 though, waited almost a year for s3 I think
Old 04-17-2013, 12:25 PM
Extreme Fan

Yes there is a second Borgia TV show out there right now. But not everybody likes it. It is much more violent and they just get started on C/L. And not to forget, it's only available in French at the moment.
Old 04-17-2013, 12:26 PM
Fan Forum Legend

The other show I'm referring to, Tas, is called Borgia: Faith And Fear. It airs on the Canal network in Europe. Mark Ryder and Isolda Dyachuk play Cesare and Lucrezia on that show. It's only in its second season, which hasn't aired yet.

I know, it is a pain, Tas. I wish FF had a function like that too, but this is what we have to work with. If you want to get everyone's names straight, that's why we have the birthday list on the Opening Page of the intro thread.
Old 04-17-2013, 12:27 PM
Fan Forum Star

I'm trying to be positive here and Alex, I completely agree on your Francois/Holliday interpretation of CL.
Old 04-17-2013, 12:53 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BL.Arinna_1982 (View Post)
I'm trying to be positive here and Alex, I completely agree on your Francois/Holliday interpretation of CL.
And how could anyone deny it?? I ask? it has sizzled since day 1! NJ was really lucky that these two have such fab chemistry.
Old 04-17-2013, 02:48 PM
Passionate Fan

I love their closeness and love this season as it develops.
Old 04-17-2013, 05:49 PM
Addicted Fan

Welcome to all new and returning posters.

Yeah Francois/Holly have the sizzle eye sex thing going LOL..can't wait to see how the season plays out now that they can let loose and not do a smoulder.
Old 04-17-2013, 06:03 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYPoster (View Post)
Welcome to all new and returning posters.

Yeah Francois/Holly have the sizzle eye sex thing going LOL..can't wait to see how the season plays out now that they can let loose and not do a smoulder.
Hell they have been doing the *smolder* since season 1 now they are going to start a forest fire, and it ain't going to be going out all season I think.
Old 04-17-2013, 06:06 PM
Loyal Fan

Just because.

Source: Lucrezia and Cesare appreciation blog.
Old 04-17-2013, 06:08 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks Emma Holly looks so lovely in that color, it is one of my favorite outfits of hers.

How are you today??
Old 04-17-2013, 06:09 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheekymonkey503 (View Post)
Thanks Emma Holly looks so lovely in that color, it is one of my favorite outfits of hers.

How are you today??
Awesomeeeeee!! Just finished all my HW. Now I'm hanguing out with my roomies, browsing the Internet. Thinking C/L. Crushing on Francois. Nothing new.

U??
Old 04-17-2013, 06:25 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by prettyinpink90 (View Post)
Awesomeeeeee!! Just finished all my HW. Now I'm hanguing out with my roomies, browsing the Internet. Thinking C/L. Crushing on Francois. Nothing new.

U??
Well I don't have homework or roommates but I do have a spoiled black cat. So I hang out with him, and he doesn't judge me when I squeal to see new pictures and other stuff that interests me, so kind of an ideal companion. He does get somewhat startled when I shout at the TV when C/L is on. (doing a S2 rewatch to get my fix). He usually bolts off of my lap and leaves nice big scratches on my legs. You would think I would learn but no I keep doing it. He also makes typing on the computer a little difficult but I have rather mastered this one.

Emma did you watch the promo for the second episode on the Showtime sight?

Last edited by cheekymonkey503; 04-17-2013 at 06:35 PM
Closed Thread   Post New Thread