Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-25-2013, 06:54 AM
Fan Forum Star

I still want to forget he's off to marry France.
Old 04-25-2013, 06:58 AM
Loyal Fan

Yeah, but I just keep in mind that it means more Francois Arnaud....with women....
Old 04-25-2013, 08:13 AM
Addicted Fan

Arinna, the thought of his marriage bothers me less and less as time passes lol. Don't ask me why. I figure by time it actually happens I probably won't care.
Old 04-25-2013, 08:39 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYPoster (View Post)
Arinna, the thought of his marriage bothers me less and less as time passes lol. Don't ask me why. I figure by time it actually happens I probably won't care.
Its cause I keep telling you it's going to be no big deal to him just a way for him to get his army And more Ces less pope always better.
Old 04-25-2013, 08:59 AM
Master Fan

I don't think I'll mind episode 5, I'm just probably going to roll my eyes during the sex scene but I might take a laugh whenever he goes nuts with that lady from the promo.

It's not the same, because in episode 2x05 it was Caterina.. and I didn't like the couple but I liked her.. so I was entertained with those scenes, plus I love the ending of that episode. With this episode in S3, I still don't know if anything "exciting" will happen and I doubt I'll care about Charlotte so.
Old 04-25-2013, 09:07 AM
Part-Time Fan

Hi all!
The thread name As for the wedding, I'm not bothered at all. naked Francois is always a good thing. I think I'm actually the only one who is not against Cesare The Manwhore at all...
The only thing I don't like is that Charlotte in on top in those promos, because this position is C/L's at least for me.
Old 04-25-2013, 09:14 AM
Part-Time Fan

I'm actually excited for the episode. I'm looking forward to seeing Cesare as Il Valentino--it's a major reason for me to watch XD. I'm also excited by the possible interpretation of the episode title, "The Wolf and the Lamb". I'd like to think it refers to Cesare and Charlotte, which... is interesting. As we all know what happens to a lamb when it's left alone with a wolf.

I'm also super excited to see what happens with Cesare and that lady he's grabbing in the promo. And I don't mind manwhore Cesare, because I have zero doubts about where his ~heart lies.
Old 04-25-2013, 09:15 AM
Elite Fan

Morning Julia

I don't really mind at all either --more naked Ces the better. Hell if we have naked Ces the less time we have with naked pope. And I kind of think that the promo position is kind of done for aesthetic reasons.

And once he gets the army Charlotte will play very little role so I'm ok with her. Where as Alfonso will be around quite a bit and will even try to kill Ces and I'm not going to like that one.
Old 04-25-2013, 09:59 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparklyhairnet (View Post)

I'm also super excited to see what happens with Cesare and that lady he's grabbing in the promo. And I don't mind manwhore Cesare, because I have zero doubts about where his ~heart lies.
Exactly, Caroline! I think it would be actually interesting to observe how Cesare treats women vs. how Cesare treats Lucrezia. But I love our "I do not visit brothels" Cesare.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheekymonkey503 (View Post)
Morning Julia

I don't really mind at all either --more naked Ces the better. Hell if we have naked Ces the less time we have with naked pope. And I kind of think that the promo position is kind of done for aesthetic reasons.
Hi! It's almost 11 p.m. here. I feel your pain. We should start petition really. Less naked pope, more naked Cesare! About the position, I think you're absolutely right, but everytime I see the scene I can't stop thinking. "Guuuurl. Go away. Only Lucrezia Borgia is badass enough to ride Il Valentino and you're not her!".

I'm going to bed. Night for me and you all have a nice day!

Last edited by sanmarinogirl; 04-25-2013 at 10:08 AM
Old 04-25-2013, 10:09 AM
Elite Fan

Well Julia I say good morning to everyone no matter what they hell time of day it is. Comes from working in a business that is open 24-7 so good morning anyway

And if I know NJ (the writer of ep 5) I'm sure Il Valentino will be doing some major bed time gymnastics and won't spend a lot of time in that position. And it will kind of show the difference between the love making of Ces and Lucrezia and the sex of Ces and his wife. Ya know what I mean.
Old 04-25-2013, 10:27 AM
Part-Time Fan

Someone on tumblr actually mentioned that at one point he looks like he's going in for a kiss with Charlotte in the promo but instead shifts for her neck and it's just like DENIED.

Anyway, I've resolved to feel bad for our little "lamb" Charlotte and like her unless she's totally awful. Which I doubt she will be. I mean look at her in the promo giggling with all her peeps she's probably thinking "woot got a hot husband YES" but he's in love with his sister and is going to make things awkward in France and leave her as soon as possible.
Old 04-25-2013, 11:55 AM
Master Fan

Poor chick.. I hope he remembers what happened to Lucrezia when she married the first time and doesn't treat her badly.. dump her at the end, it's ok with all of us.. but be nice and stuff..
Old 04-25-2013, 12:02 PM
Elite Fan

I don't see him treating her poorly I'm sure he won't be abusive May. He'll probably just get his business done and get the hell out is my guess. I'm sure he has to show some kind of niceness towards her, after all he charmed the French king enough for him to arrange this marriage. Cesare will be kind to her while he is there it would not serve his purpose to be mean.
Old 04-25-2013, 12:10 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheekymonkey503 (View Post)
I don't see him treating her poorly I'm sure he won't be abusive May. He'll probably just get his business done and get the hell out is my guess. I'm sure he has to show some kind of niceness towards her, after all he charmed the French king enough for him to arrange this marriage. Cesare will be kind to her while he is there it would not serve his purpose to be mean.
Exactly. Cesare knows that his father needs this alliance with France, and he's not necessarily on the pope's good side right now. The eldest son will do whatever needs to be done as long as it makes his father happy and protects the Borgia legacy.
Old 04-25-2013, 12:14 PM
Elite Fan

Hello crime drama addict welcome to the Borgias board

I'm Christine and if you would like to introduce yourself to us you can do so on this page.
http://www.fanforum.com/f367/borgias...here-63088297/

Hope you have as much fun here posting as I have had.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread