Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-05-2013, 03:11 PM
Fan Forum Legend

You know, I've never actaully thought of calling Arinna "BL" before. I've never seen anyone call her that. Nice, Estelle. And it's okay. As long as we have on topic stuff in our posts.

I'll alert you the minute I see any new promos on Xfinity, Arinna. But we're getting to the point where discussion of season 3 is now turning to maddening speculation and a desire to have our questions answered.......because the wait is driving us crazy! We want Francois/Holliday nakedness!!!
Old 02-05-2013, 03:49 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
You know, I've never actaully thought of calling Arinna "BL" before. I've never seen anyone call her that. Nice, Estelle. And it's okay. As long as we have on topic stuff in our posts.

I'll alert you the minute I see any new promos on Xfinity, Arinna. But we're getting to the point where discussion of season 3 is now turning to maddening speculation and a desire to have our questions answered.......because the wait is driving us crazy! We want Francois/Holliday nakedness!!!
Arinna no prob. And Alex please do I'm running out of ideas just so happen I found out I've missed and epi it's the Assassins. By any chance someone have a link?

Grazie!
Old 02-05-2013, 03:56 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Arinna might have a link for you, Estelle. She's gone to bed now, but you can ask her tomorrow. Hopefully she'll read this post and PM you a link.

February sweeps are beginning and I hope another season 3 promo comes soon! I kinda hoped for one at the Super Bowl, but I guess that was asking too much.
Old 02-05-2013, 04:13 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Arinna might have a link for you, Estelle. She's gone to bed now, but you can ask her tomorrow. Hopefully she'll read this post and PM you a link.

February sweeps are beginning and I hope another season 3 promo comes soon! I kinda hoped for one at the Super Bowl, but I guess that was asking too much.
Thank you Alex...Hugs

Fingers cross for new promo
Old 02-05-2013, 04:23 PM
Fan Forum Legend

You're welcome, Estelle. I gtg now. I work tonight. I'll see you all tomorrow! Goodnight!
Old 02-06-2013, 12:25 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:

I have to ask, what is Xfinity?

*Looking at the calendar...still not April* *sigh*
Old 02-06-2013, 01:53 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katja82 (View Post)
I have to ask, what is Xfinity?

*Looking at the calendar...still not April* *sigh*
Well, I'll try not to go too off-topic, Katja.

Xfinity is a service provided by cable TV here in the USA. I have Comcast digital cable, which is one of the biggest service providers of cable TV, telephone, and internet access in the USA. Xfinity used to be simply called ON DEMAND, but now it's Xfinity ON DEMAND. It lets you watch TV shows, movies, and other programs any time you want depending on how long they keep the shows/movies available. Some movies are free, others you get charged for on your cable bill. TV shows are free as long as you have that channel as part of your cable service. That's what I've been using to watch The Borgias season 2 for our watches. It's also where I saw that first promo for season 3, the one where Vanozza says, "Open your eyes. We're not safe!"

It's funny, because after I posted that I had seen the promo on Xfinity and described it, other sites started talking about it and asked the same question that you did. We get a lot of people who lurk on this board and see what we post, and the people at The Borgias Wiki forum saw my post and started looking for the promo I saw......and asking about Xfinity.
Old 02-07-2013, 12:28 AM
Extreme Fan

Thank you for the explanation, Alex.
Old 02-07-2013, 11:06 AM
Master Fan

*entire class* THAAANK YOU MR. ALEX!

The more music videos I watch the less I can't freaking wait.. I know we won't get anything this weekend, we'll probably get something next week tho.. FINGERS CROSSED.
Old 02-07-2013, 12:59 PM
Fan Forum Star

Maybe we're going to get a new promo soon.
Old 02-07-2013, 01:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Are there anymore big finales coming up on Showtime?
Old 02-07-2013, 01:38 PM
Master Fan

That's what I was wondering.. I don't think so, House Of Lies, The Big C and Californication just started.. I think Shameless is airing like 6 more episodes right? I really don't know how many eps they have per season so..
Old 02-07-2013, 03:39 PM
Fan Forum Legend

You're welcome, Katja! and May.

I think the biggest finale Showtime has coming up is the Dexter finale, Nat. It's the final season.

Okay, we really need another promo for The Borgias and soon. That last one drove us crazy.
Old 02-08-2013, 12:21 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:

Okay, we really need another promo for The Borgias and soon. That last one drove us crazy.
Yes, please Showtime give us something new, even pictures would be nice.
Old 02-08-2013, 10:58 AM
Fan Forum Star

I wonder when the promo pics would be out? Maybe the next month? When did we get them the last year?
Closed Thread   Post New Thread