Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-25-2014, 11:13 PM
Master Fan

Well she had a horrible childhood, quite traumatic and abusive in a certain way so... it's a pattern for some people
Old 02-27-2014, 11:55 AM
Master Fan

Sorry for DP.

Arinna I need consoling. I decided to watch all the Dr. Who episodes with River Song and I finished yesterday with the name of the doctor and I am depressed. I actually cried when she said goodbye to 11 WHY DO I ALWAYS SHIP DOOMED SHIPS?! even in a PG 13 show

Old 02-27-2014, 12:18 PM
New Fan

So aside from C/L I have several other incestuous ships
Wincest (Sam and Dean), Durincest (Fili/Kili and Fili/Thorin), Twincest (The Lannisters), Morgana-Morgan-Morgaine/Arthur.

Otherwise of unusual ships I have
Tomione (Voldemort-Tom Riddle/Hermione), Guy of Gisborne/Marion (from the TV show Robin Hood), Sam/Castiel from Supernatural and I kind of have a little soft spot for the crossover Lucrezia/Thorin.

Only a few of these are ships I can somewhat talk about with friends, and those are the non-incestuous ones. Gahh...
Old 02-27-2014, 12:19 PM
New Fan

Oh and Anna/Elsa from Frozen. Another incest ship. Oops
Old 02-27-2014, 02:11 PM
Master Fan

*hi5 on the Lannister ship* they're one of my OTP's too

And Klebekah... but let's not talk about Klebekah because the show is seriously PISSING ME OFF with them atm.
Old 02-27-2014, 02:54 PM
New Fan

I'm not watching the Originals, because I'm rarely for spin-offs, but it seems to piss off lots of people lately?
(actually tbh, I only catch the last 5 minutes of it, when I'm about to watch Supernatural, and it seems to end the same way every time?)
Old 02-27-2014, 04:52 PM
Master Fan

Well you might read a lot of people complaining about TO mostly because the spinoff ruined Klaroline ship (since the guy is the main guy in the spinoff and Caroline is from TVD) those fans are quite noisy... everyone else kinda hates a few things but we don't bitch as much
Old 02-27-2014, 06:33 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by SWDW (View Post)
I'm not watching the Originals, because I'm rarely for spin-offs, but it seems to piss off lots of people lately?
(actually tbh, I only catch the last 5 minutes of it, when I'm about to watch Supernatural, and it seems to end the same way every time?)
Hello there, Allie! Nice to see you! You ship Arthur/Morgaine-Morgan-Morgana too? That's great! They're my second incest ship after Chris and Cathy Dollenganger from Flowers In The Attic! Have you ever read The Mists Of Avalon, or The Road To Avalon?

I'm not much interested in spin-offs these days. They are often done to capitalize on a successful show. Ravenswood was a spin-off of Pretty Little Liars, and it just got cancelled. I don't really care for The Vampire Diaries or The Originals, but from what I understand, most people who watch The Originals only do it for the few characters from TVD that went to that show.

To date, I only know of a handful of successful spin-off shows, and most of them are from decades ago. Happy Days had Laverne & Shirley and Mork & Mindy spin off from it, and Buffy The Vampire Slayer had the spin-off, Angel, but those are the exceptions.

And just to stay on-topic, Angel/Cordelia was my 'ship from that show. I hated how it ended.

I'm sorry, May. I never really cared much for River Song, though. My Doctor Who ship was always 4th Doctor/Romana.

source

Last edited by PhoenixRising; 02-27-2014 at 06:39 PM
Old 02-27-2014, 09:46 PM
Loyal Fan

I have only seen a couple Doctor Who episodes. From what I saw, it was pretty good. I'll have to check them out when I have more time.

I have shipped another incestuous relationship before C & L. They were vampire twins from the movie the Hamiltons. They had a lot of chemistry.

RIP Paul Walker
Icon:Si_Crazy
Old 02-27-2014, 09:56 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Wow, I've never heard of that ship before, Ashley. Are they just vampire siblings(made from the same vampire) or are they actual siblings who later became vampires?
Old 02-27-2014, 10:20 PM
Master Fan

Lovely song choice for the vid, haven't watched the movie but I might give it a try now
Old 02-28-2014, 12:26 AM
Fan Forum Star

I haven't watched it either.
Old 02-28-2014, 04:08 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
Hello there, Allie! Nice to see you! You ship Arthur/Morgaine-Morgan-Morgana too? That's great! They're my second incest ship after Chris and Cathy Dollenganger from Flowers In The Attic! Have you ever read The Mists Of Avalon, or The Road To Avalon?

I'm not much interested in spin-offs these days. They are often done to capitalize on a successful show. Ravenswood was a spin-off of Pretty Little Liars, and it just got cancelled. I don't really care for The Vampire Diaries or The Originals, but from what I understand, most people who watch The Originals only do it for the few characters from TVD that went to that show.

To date, I only know of a handful of successful spin-off shows, and most of them are from decades ago. Happy Days had Laverne & Shirley and Mork & Mindy spin off from it, and Buffy The Vampire Slayer had the spin-off, Angel, but those are the exceptions.

And just to stay on-topic, Angel/Cordelia was my 'ship from that show. I hated how it ended.

I'm sorry, May. I never really cared much for River Song, though. My Doctor Who ship was always 4th Doctor/Romana.
Yes, I've read them both, and I own them too ^^

My Doctor Who ship is 10/Rose, I still haven't watched much of the classics yet, but I've seen many ship Romana/4 too and from the quotes I've seen, I can see why!

I also forgot another special ship of mine (which is a crossover too, funny enough)

Loki/Tom Riddle
A situation with these two would be so amusing.
Old 02-28-2014, 12:14 PM
Master Fan

I don't really have any crossover ships... I mean I've shipped people who barely share scenes with each other, but they have to share some screen time...

I dunno man, I am going mad because of these ****ers:

And seems it'll only get worse. I am like all sorts of done.
Old 02-28-2014, 11:03 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
Wow, I've never heard of that ship before, Ashley. Are they just vampire siblings(made from the same vampire) or are they actual siblings who later became vampires?
They were actually born vampires. The movie has a different take on vampires, but it is really good. It is one of my favorites. They also made a sequel.

Here is the trailer for the movie:

Quote:
Originally Posted by DGSAFDMD (View Post)
Lovely song choice for the vid, haven't watched the movie but I might give it a try now
Ooh, let me know what you think May!!! I am glad you liked the video. It was the only one I could find on youtube that was just about the twins.

RIP Paul Walker
Icon:Si_Crazy
Closed Thread   Post New Thread