Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-15-2012, 03:29 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)

I agree, May. Cesare and Lucrezia may not be engaging in any incest(not directly, anyway) on the Borgias, but they do get along better on that show than on Boriga, where they barely interact, except for that one scene where they started making out only because Lucrezia wanted to distract him from Perotto.
Alex, why do you think that in that scene on Borgia, Lucrezia just wanted to distract Cesare from Perotto? He was not looking for him, he didn't imagine that he could have been involved in Juan's death.

And when Cesare started this "everyone says we are lovers let's prove them right..", it had nothing to do with Perotto, so I don't see why she would have try to distract Cesare.
The best way to protect Perotto was to make Cesare leave the chamber. She could have say "no that is impossible, we are brother and sister" or something like that
Old 12-15-2012, 03:29 PM
Master Fan

Yeah, plus I didn't really like any of the characters in Borgia, so there's nothing that drags me to watch.

I intend to do some gifs today but I'm hangover so I'll probably fall asleep in the middle of the process..
Old 12-15-2012, 04:23 PM
Elite Fan

Anything Vanozza would be greatly appreciated by me.

In the meantime a funny crossover-thingy, I found. I Katie:

Source: Damn the Consequences

You might want to rethink marrying the lines "Kids are dead! Kids are dead!" ("Happy days are here again.").

Last edited by Nikki K; 12-16-2012 at 06:23 AM
Old 12-16-2012, 01:33 PM
Fan Forum Star

Source:Where all roads lead to
Old 12-16-2012, 01:39 PM
Elite Fan

Source: the-borgias.forumfree.it

You might want to rethink marrying the lines "Kids are dead! Kids are dead!" ("Happy days are here again.").
Old 12-16-2012, 01:50 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Yeah, I get what you're saying, Juza. It did seem like an odd way to distract Cesare. But I also thought it was odd that Lucrezia would start making out with Cesare knowing that Perotto was still in the room and looking over at him hiding behind the curtain. Lucrezia's motives for pretty much anything are confusing at this point on that show.

Ooooh, nice pic of Katie and Holliday, Nina! That was from Merlin, right? ArMor....another ship of mine that was doomed.

And is those last pics from Los Borgias?
Old 12-16-2012, 02:23 PM
Elite Fan

Yes and yes. I love Katie McGrath. ArMor was so lovely. Shame on them for destroying it.

Source: Valar morghulis

Old 12-16-2012, 02:41 PM
Fan Forum Legend

and is it wrong for me to see something rather suggestive in the come-hither looks between Katie and Holliday in that animation? a guy can dream.

Thank you for the great Cesare/Lucrezia art, Nina.
Old 12-16-2012, 02:43 PM
Elite Fan

I think that was the intent of the manip.

Source: sing, o muse

Old 12-16-2012, 02:49 PM
Master Fan

Yeah that was totally the intention I don't watch Merlin but by the gifs I've seen, the girl from the gif and the half brother have loads of chemistry. But whatevs. Writer wants to keep it PG .. just like NJ <_< except when it comes to gay sex in a cemetery
Old 12-16-2012, 03:02 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Well I totally agree with the intention of the manip! Especially if Francois or Bradley jumped in there between them.

Very good point, May. NJ certainly seems to be very selective when it comes to what he is and isn't okay with.
Old 12-16-2012, 03:06 PM
Elite Fan

Nah, no male interruption please.

Source: sing, o muse

Old 12-16-2012, 09:52 PM
Master Fan

But Nina.. is Francois .. I thought we all wanted him to procreate with Holliday I don't care if they don't date, I just need to make babies.
Old 12-17-2012, 05:37 AM
Elite Fan

Eww, no I don't do real people shipping. I'm not even want to think about what any of them does privately. If I'm completely honest, I wouldn't even go and see them in other projects (except for Joanne) unless the movie/show is recommened to me for other reasons.

Source: http://theflyingfrenchmen.tumblr.com/

Old 12-17-2012, 11:12 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by DGSAFDMD (View Post)
But Nina.. is Francois .. I thought we all wanted him to procreate with Holliday I don't care if they don't date, I just need to make babies.
That was gold!

Source: Where all roads lead to
Closed Thread   Post New Thread