Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-10-2013, 11:54 AM
Master Fan

Most of the scenes in the latest promos are new.. there were like 4 promos before and 3 of those shared most of the scenes, the last one had mostly new clips.

I think we're getting it, but we have to keep in mind, this won't end happily.. they're the Borgias, we'll be getting some joy in the first eps and then some angst and then we all know how their story ends so.. but we shall enjoy what we can!
Old 03-10-2013, 12:11 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DGSAFDMD (View Post)
Most of the scenes in the latest promos are new.. there were like 4 promos before and 3 of those shared most of the scenes, the last one had mostly new clips.

I think we're getting it, but we have to keep in mind, this won't end happily.. they're the Borgias, we'll be getting some joy in the first eps and then some angst and then we all know how their story ends so.. but we shall enjoy what we can!
To me, the consolation is knowing that though it didn't end happily, these people loved passionately. And if the show does it the way history did, Cesare dies as the main priority in Lucrezia's life. He died with her still loyal and loving.
Old 03-10-2013, 12:12 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparklyhairnet (View Post)
To me, the consolation is knowing that though it didn't end happily, these people loved passionately. And if the show does it the way history did, Cesare dies as the main priority in Lucrezia's life. He died with her still loyal and loving.

Old 03-10-2013, 12:14 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Welcome, Paige! It's nice to meet you! Welcome to The Borgias board! I hope you enjoy posting here!

Welcome, Ann! I'm so glad that you're here! Welcome to our new posters!
Old 03-10-2013, 12:21 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
Welcome, Paige! It's nice to meet you! Welcome to The Borgias board! I hope you enjoy posting here!

Welcome, Ann! I'm so glad that you're here! Welcome to our new posters!
Hallo!! Thank you for your nice welcome I really enjoy writing with all of you
Old 03-10-2013, 12:39 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DGSAFDMD (View Post)

Is there a place where all promos are posted? I may have watched them all or maybe not. so confusing...
I dont mind not ending happily, I ve read the story. As long as we dont get retcons and they dont get the dair treatment I am fine. lol I may suffer from ptsd gg lol

Also, welcome Page!! And thank you ALex!!

I will learn your names etc in time. We have 35 days!
Old 03-10-2013, 01:18 PM
Fan Forum Legend

You're welcome, Ann! I'm sure you'll learn our names in time. And promos are posted in the News & Appearances thread.

Also, can you give us your birthday and month so we can add you to the OP? We have to make a new thread and we'd like to have everyone!

You too, Renae. You never gave us your birth day and month.
Old 03-10-2013, 01:29 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
You're welcome, Ann! I'm sure you'll learn our names in time. And promos are posted in the News & Appearances thread.

Also, can you give us your birthday and month so we can add you to the OP? We have to make a new thread and we'd like to have everyone!

You too, Renae. You never gave us your birth day and month.
January 13th! Thank you, I will check it out!
Old 03-10-2013, 02:02 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Thank you, Ann! You've been added to the OP!

Now I'll make the new thread!

New thread: http://www.fanforum.com/f367/borgias...here-63088297/

Last edited by PhoenixRising; 03-10-2013 at 02:13 PM
Closed Thread   Post New Thread