Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-12-2013, 09:25 AM
Master Fan

We can do that half and half.. so far I've done a huge mini caps graphic of S1, I'll do the S2 one today.. I also did a bunch of icons yesterday of S1 and S3, today I'll make the S2 ones.. now, I was thinking in making a main pic of all the borgias.. I made a banner like that not so long ago for the skins web but I'm not sure how long that will take me.. because I have to crop a lot.. or I can always just crop the official poster of Rodrigo, Lucrezia and Cesare and still make graphics of:
Ces, Rodrigo, Lucrezia, Vanozza, Giulia, Micheletto, Della Rovere and we can include Juan and Caterina.. each graphic will be extremely simple tho.. like a 2 picture graphic, sort of like the one I did for Juan not so long ago.. or I don't know if you want me to do banners instead.. problem with banners is that I take longer, I might be able to do 2 a day and I don't know if we have enough time for that.. so pls let me know what you would like me to try.
Old 03-12-2013, 11:22 AM
Fan Forum Star

Try to make one with all of the Borgias. Like the one in 25k thread. They all has to be there. I mean Rodrigo, Cesare, Juan, Lucrezia and Vanozza. They're the most famous faces. So you can do that and then a sign: "The Borgias 50k Celebration" or something like it.

I'm sorting the opinions of the posters right now and that's basically the only thing I can do sadly. Boo-whoo. Also, we can make small banners with all of the Borgias. Like the main ones - Rodrigo, Cesare, Juan, Lucrezia and Vanozza. Then write their most famous lines of the show. What do you think?
Old 03-12-2013, 12:01 PM
Master Fan

I'm good with that, but I warn you I might take longer.. I have this idea

This is the banner I made for Skins, I wanted to do something similar but less colorful, and obviously with the main characters only, so I just need to establish a background for all the pics, crop them all, paste them in the background and then unite them and color the result with the title of 50 k celebration thread..

I can do that in two days.. but I don't think I'll be able to do banners for each character this week and it looks like we're getting there maybe by the beginning of next week (with the new promo and such) so I can do the main banner, the screencaps graphics that I'm doing already and easy 2 pics graphics for main characters with quotes typed below them, how's that?
Old 03-12-2013, 01:19 PM
Fan Forum Star

Oh that's awesome, May! And I'd take whatever you're able to do.
Old 03-12-2013, 01:26 PM
Master Fan

Awesome then, I'll do the s2 graphic and start the banner today then
Old 03-12-2013, 01:42 PM
Part-Time Fan

Is there anything that I could make for the celebration? I'm better at gifs than I am at graphics and things that involve using lots of text, but I can try
Old 03-12-2013, 01:43 PM
Master Fan

Oh yes! if you can bring some icons and some gifs, that would be great I was thinking maybe some relationship gifsets? like one for Giulia/Rodrigo, another one for Vanozza/Rodrigo, Cesare/Lucrezia, Alfonso/Lucrezia, etc.
Old 03-12-2013, 01:45 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by obiwancannolis (View Post)
Is there anything that I could make for the celebration? I'm better at gifs than I am at graphics and things that involve using lots of text, but I can try
Yes! Thank you, Bailey! Anything you can come up with would be most appreciated!
Old 03-12-2013, 01:45 PM
Fan Forum Star

That would be awesome! But we kind of need them asap by the end of the week, because we can't stop posting and the 50k is near.
Old 03-12-2013, 01:46 PM
Part-Time Fan

I could do that! Maybe not only limited to romantic relationships, but also Juan/Cesare, Juan/Lucrezia, and other familial relationships

I'll try and make some tonight after Pretty Little Liars!
Old 03-12-2013, 01:48 PM
Master Fan

Yes, that's great add some Vanozza/Lucrezia and some Micheletto/Cesie if you can pls
Old 03-12-2013, 01:51 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DGSAFDMD (View Post)
Yes, that's great add some Vanozza/Lucrezia and some Micheletto/Cesie if you can pls
I almost forgot about Micheletto/Cesare!

I'll work on it tonight and tomorrow. I'll probably only be able to do one or two gifs per relationship because it will take some time given that there are so many, but I will do my best
Old 03-12-2013, 01:53 PM
Master Fan

One normal size 500x250 gif per relationship should be more than enough cause I'm also doing graphics and seasons graphics also if you have any icons that you only add 50 K to them and share them here, that'd be great too
Old 03-12-2013, 01:53 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Yes, Bailey! Make sure you include everyone in the family. Vanozza stuff would be highly appreciated. And yes, don't forget Micheletto, or he will garotte all of us.
Old 03-12-2013, 01:54 PM
Master Fan

Oh yes, I need quotes, for Vanozza, Micheletto, Giulia, etc PLEASE! So I can add them to the graphics, thank you!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread