Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 07-19-2011, 04:03 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I love Tuesdays or Wednesdays for us UK bound

I try not to, doesn't always work so I'm proud of me.

Old 07-19-2011, 04:22 AM
Fan Forum Star

Wednesday for me too.

Haven't watched the sneak peeks either.

This is Raven Reyes, and I'm alive.
Old 07-19-2011, 04:35 AM
Fan Forum Hero

for self-restraint

Old 07-21-2011, 10:03 AM
Dedicated Fan

I have to say, Mozzie relly pissed me off at the end, what right does he have to decide what is going to happen in Neil's Future. It's none of his business if Neil want's to stay in NY with Sara.
Old 07-21-2011, 10:28 AM
Dedicated Fan

Yeah a lot of people seem to want to smack Mozzie in the head this year. It seems to be the popular opinion in the sites I've been lurking around. The problem is he just went ahead and stole the treasure without giving it any thought in the first place and involved Neal without discussing it with him at all. I'd be less upset with him if he and Neal planned this together and Neal suddenly started to have second thoughts, because then you'd think Neal should just finish what he started. But Neal was involved in this completely involantarily and Mozzie isn't even giving him a choice to back out. That's unfair to Neal.
Something is off with their friendship this year. Neal is still giving Mozz his loyalty, but Mozzie isn't giving Neal any consideration. Honestly his behaviour is starting to come off as slightly possesive to me, especially when it comes to Sara. I really don't like this because I love Mozzie so much.
Old 07-21-2011, 11:27 AM
Addicted Fan

^I completely agree with that.

stalia
trice | tumblr
Old 07-21-2011, 11:42 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Guys I agree with what you are saying with regards to Mozzie. I watched this morning and his behaviour irked me and its been bothering me ever since. I'm gonna watch again and write a more concise review but he did come over somewhat possessive and the ending scene and his reaction to Neal voicing that he was considering staying really bothered me.

Old 07-21-2011, 09:14 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Something is off with their friendship this year. Neal is still giving Mozz his loyalty, but Mozzie isn't giving Neal any consideration. Honestly his behaviour is starting to come off as slightly possesive to me, especially when it comes to Sara. I really don't like this because I love Mozzie so much.
A-GREED. it's like he's only thinking of what is best for mozzie, and not what is best for neal, he's the one that wants to leave, to take the treasure and run, but everything ive seen from neal this season... makes it seem like he doesn't. i think neal truly does love sara and i think he truly loves his life with the burke's and sara. and i don't think he wants to give that up and become someone else. i think he loves neal too much.
& it hits me when the lights go on. s---, maybe i miss you
miss you by louis tomlinson
BUY IT ON ITUNESSTREAM IT ON SPOTIFY
▌casey · © ·
Old 07-22-2011, 12:32 AM
Fan Forum Star

I'm team Mozzie. It's not like Mozzie forced him to get in on this con. Neal was excited when he saw the treasure. He is obviously conflicted but it's not Mozzie's fault. Mozzie has been there for Neal through all the years, I don't get all the hate for him this season. Mozzie feels like he is loosing his best friend, he feels betrayed.

Mozzie/Sally. That was interesting and fun. And I loved everyone's reaction.

Sally biting Diana and Diana's reaction to them having sex.

I loved how the Neal/Mozzie scene was shot. With the building looking like a wedge between them.

When Neal was talking about living this life forever, I thought that - for me personally - Neal setteling down would only make sense if it was after a con like with the treasure. Like the last con in his life and he settles down with Sara, like he wanted to do with Kate. but Sara and Neal are not on the same page atm. And the way Sara found out about the password was so far fetched. And IDK about you but when I type in my password it's secured, there are dots, no letters visible. I don't like that Sara found out about the treasure, it was shady, especially that she made such a fuss about him moving a box with files.

Loved the quote about being on the same page from both Neal and Peter.

Jones is such a nerd.

BTW, the scene when they all started to plug out their screen because of the virus...yeah because that would solve the problem.

Old 07-22-2011, 01:12 AM
BOK
Elite Fan

Quote:
And the way Sara found out about the password was so far fetched. And IDK about you but when I type in my password it's secured, there are dots, no letters visible. I don't like that Sara found out about the treasure, it was shady, especially that she made such a fuss about him moving a box with files.
Thank you! It was soooo unrealistic I had to roll my eyes. There is no way in hell that could've happened in the real world. NO.WAY. And yes, I believe she was a bit cynic expecting Neal to respect her privacy but she didn't do the same. I don't know...

Old 07-22-2011, 01:16 AM
Fan Forum Star

I wish they involved her into the treasure story arc differently because atm it just seems sloppy. Last week with them being so careless with the conversation and with the passports and this week with the password. it would have been best if he just told her because now I don't see how they can work if they dont' trust each other.

When Neal started to deduct what her PIN number was, I started to think about my PIN's. But I have different PIN's on every debit card and on most of them I didn't set them, the bank chose random numbers.

Last edited by Karma Police; 07-22-2011 at 01:21 AM
Old 07-22-2011, 01:32 AM
BOK
Elite Fan

Yes, I think they just were at a loss of what to do with her so they just made the other two masterminds look stupid. I would be less apprehensive if Peter were the one getting all the clues (no offense)

Old 07-22-2011, 08:41 AM
Dedicated Fan

Actually to me it does feel like Mozzie is kinda forcing this whole thing on Neal. First of all he put all of Neal's artwork instead of the treasure which basically forced Neal to run around all over New York trying to remove the evidence that very clearly pointed to him even though he had done absolutely nothing.
Secondly, I think it had become very clear that Neal was enjoying his new life while Mozzie was just kind of there, so I think it was kind of manipulative to just steal the treasure and dump it all on Neal like he did. He didn't talk to Neal about it first.
In 3x01 during the scene where Mozz tells Neal he stole the treasure, Neal was very visibly hesitant and conflicted and Mozzie just completely ignored that and kept pushing until Neal gave in. At least that's what it felt like to me. Now in this week's episode, Neal finally voices that inner conflict and, I believe Mozzie's exact words were "I don't want to hear this." He's just not considering the position Neal is in. I don't think he's even willing to try to.

I do get the fact that perhaps he feels like he's losing Neal to the other people in his life but as his friend, he still should have considered what Neal has and wants at the moment. I don't get why he should feel betrayed by that.

I do agree that the way they had Sara find the treasure wasn't very clever. Passwords don't show up as letters while you're typing them. But overall I'm really enjoying the storyline so I don't mind.
Also I think Neal being sloppy is not entirely OOC. In seasons 1 and 2 it was established that he gets sloppy when he's going through emotional turmoil.
Old 07-22-2011, 01:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I agree with your last post regarding Maria. I do really like Mozzie as a character, he's been a joint fave since day one along with Neal and he's still very much a fave of mine. But I do feel like the whole situation with the treasure and going on the run is very much what Mozzie wants and not necessarily 100% what Neal wants. A few years ago sure I'm sure it was everything Neal wanted, but now Neal does have ties and Mozzie has repeatedly over-looked these. The most evident of this is in the end scene of 3x07 where Neal finally voices his struggle and concern and Mozzie quashes it.

The password being visible on screen may have been used as an artistic device so the audience knows what is going on I've seen more than my share of cop dramas and thrillers and it isn't the first time I've seen a password being shown on screen in its form and not asterix. Sure in RL it doesn't happen but in a show for clarity it isn't the first time its been done.

Old 07-22-2011, 09:18 PM
Supreme Fan

Yes, the password showing up in letters was definitely an artistic device, not only to show what was going on, but imo to show that Sara could be just as inutitive as Neal with finding out concealed information.

I also dont mind the way that Sara has been written into the story arc. Honestly watching Peter try to find out Neal's secrets is getting old and boring, not to mention how long the story could have dragged. I think that throwing someone else into the mix make things more interesting.

Jared Padalecki