Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-17-2013, 11:30 AM
Moderator Support Team

JanetCoop could you please not double post, it is against rules

if you want to post something please edit your post
Old 05-17-2013, 11:58 AM
Elite Fan

JanetCoop - Like Natasha said ,you cannot do double/multipost so I merged your posts

and doesn't allow to post links for online streaming or downloading of the episodes

Lovely pics BTW
Old 05-17-2013, 02:28 PM
Extreme Fan

Matt at USA Upfronts yesterday:

Matt bomer at usa upfronts | Fan-Girl.Org

Matt Bomer Gets Some Lady Love At USA Upfronts - Socialite Life

Icon by ligeres
Old 05-17-2013, 02:57 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetgirl465 (View Post)
JanetCoop could you please not double post, it is against rules

if you want to post something please edit your post
SORRY!!! I'm new here, I don't know how things work and my mouse decided to stick...
Thanks for making me feel the love when I was going buggy for an hour trying to figure out how to delete the duplicates!!! I appreciate the welcome!!!!
Old 05-17-2013, 03:19 PM
Extreme Fan

More of Matt from Upfronts:

Matt Bomer and Piper Perabo - USA Network 2013 Upfront - YouTube

Matt Bomer Usa network upfront 2013 - YouTube

Icon by ligeres
Old 05-17-2013, 09:24 PM
Moderator Support Team

thanks for the pics and video

he looks good

Quote:
Originally Posted by JanetCoop (View Post)
SORRY!!! I'm new here, I don't know how things work and my mouse decided to stick...
Thanks for making me feel the love when I was going buggy for an hour trying to figure out how to delete the duplicates!!! I appreciate the welcome!!!!
that is ok, welcome to the thread
Old 05-18-2013, 01:41 AM
Absolute Fan

welcome the newbie! and AWESOME pics! Thanks for them... and the vids

I think I once had a late night visit with Guiding Lights and I swear I couldn't figure out my dejavu feeling (and I know I was if not too young to watch it, then at least in the wrong country to have watched it).

guess I'll be soon watching vids on YT

btw, happened to actually watch Vested Interest this morn.
LOL xD Peter and coffee machine that was so fun

hmm I tried the renaming thingy but guess .aviation just not fully supported on my device (though it says android gingerbread).
I did some remake at library with properties setts and changed to media player which I guess turned them into .mp4 which worked on two epps.
.flv and .avi sorta fails and I cannot download vid app bc of internal memory shortage.
but thanks for advice, I'll have two more days for experiments
Old 05-18-2013, 06:10 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarissaAngell (View Post)
welcome the newbie! and AWESOME pics! Thanks for them... and the vids

I think I once had a late night visit with Guiding Lights and I swear I couldn't figure out my dejavu feeling (and I know I was if not too young to watch it, then at least in the wrong country to have watched it).

guess I'll be soon watching vids on YT

btw, happened to actually watch Vested Interest this morn.
LOL xD Peter and coffee machine that was so fun

hmm I tried the renaming thingy but guess .aviation just not fully supported on my device (though it says android gingerbread).
I did some remake at library with properties setts and changed to media player which I guess turned them into .mp4 which worked on two epps.
.flv and .avi sorta fails and I cannot download vid app bc of internal memory shortage.
but thanks for advice, I'll have two more days for experiments
I think the VLC only requires 25MB or something...It's worth it, though because it will play ANYTHING...You might delete some other program you no longer use or like & make room 'cause this little jewel is THE BEST!! You could also try a format converter like AVS4U; it records your clip and converts it to .avi or .mp4 - It's great for converting FLAC to .mp3 or .mp4...You might also check out DVDVideoSoft - they have all sorts of great stuff all together one package, like "Video to MP3" - watch any music clip on YouTube & convert it to an MP3; it's like getting a new 45!! And it's also great for converting video formats!!!

If you can't get .avi to work, go with .mp4 - I use it a lot!!!!

ANOTHER Great site for Matt Bomer vids & pix is www.mattbomerfan.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarissaAngell (View Post)
Oh that'd be awesome
The computers at library rarely has upgraded plugins or system and technically all has that weird sound and video playback effect that makes picture freeze and sound distorted

I managed to win two eps though. gloves off and vested interest.
most wanted refused to convert and then I lacked time to download more epps.

on phone I cannot download most bc the mobile access is detected and not allowed. but I'll try. after all that's wifi for
You might try taking your own headphones or earbuds with you to the library & asking if you can plug in to the computer's headphone jack...

http://s837.photobucket.com/user/Jan...92_n.jpg.html][/URL]

I also have this as a .gif but since it contains the "F" word, would it be allowed??

Last edited by meen; 05-18-2013 at 12:03 PM Reason: Multiple posts
Old 05-18-2013, 10:21 AM
Extreme Fan

Welcome Janet.

Matt has a way of making sure he has our full attention, no matter what show he may be on. One can't get past those deep blue eyes...I mean I can't. He has style that is amazing and I have yet to hear him sing and being the music lover that I am, I'm sure he sounds quite good as well.

Marissa,
Vested Interest was a wonderful episode. This was one that made me appreciate just how valuable Neal and Peter's friendship is, even if they still play that chess game with each other from time to time. To see Neal feel appreciated by Peter at that conference, to me felt so genuine.
Old 05-18-2013, 12:05 PM
Elite Fan

Welcome Janet
You did multiple posting again...Please avoid doing it

and you can't post that pic

Thanks for the links Lizzie Lucky women..gets to hug Matt
Old 05-18-2013, 12:11 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doxia (View Post)
Welcome Janet.

Matt has a way of making sure he has our full attention, no matter what show he may be on. One can't get past those deep blue eyes...I mean I can't. He has style that is amazing and I have yet to hear him sing and being the music lover that I am, I'm sure he sounds quite good as well.

Marissa,
Vested Interest was a wonderful episode. This was one that made me appreciate just how valuable Neal and Peter's friendship is, even if they still play that chess game with each other from time to time. To see Neal feel appreciated by Peter at that conference, to me felt so genuine.
Doxia: Here's a clip of Matt singing - Listen to the high note (on the word "strong"); he hits it dead center - He has great purity of tone...

Matt Bomer & Kelli O'Hara singing "It Only Takes a Moment" - YouTube

But it's his body language that kills me: the little bow, kissing her hand (and the tiny smile), touching her shoulders, his arms around her waist, etc. All very old-musical poses...He should do Rodgers & Hammerstein: The Prince in "Cinderella," Joe Cable in "South Pacific," Billy Bigelow in "Carousel"...

Last edited by JanetCoop; 05-18-2013 at 12:22 PM
Old 05-18-2013, 12:16 PM
Elite Fan

thanks for the link Janet..He's a wonderful singer He's so damn talented.He surprises me everytime

Spoiler:
Old 05-18-2013, 01:23 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by meen (View Post)
Welcome Janet
You did multiple posting again...Please avoid doing it

and you can't post that pic

Thanks for the links Lizzie Lucky women..gets to hug Matt

I don't why it posts double, maybe your board has a kink in it...I know I wasn't consciously aware of it duping - I don't know what I hit that duped it!!! SORRY AGAIN!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
For Doxia!!!

White Collar Videos: Matt Bomer on Glee Rio Hungry Like the Wolf

White Collar Videos: Matt Bomer Somebody That I Used To Know Glee
Old 05-18-2013, 02:09 PM
Elite Fan

its ok you are new to it happens
Old 05-19-2013, 04:09 AM
New Fan

[IMG][/IMG]

Quote:
Originally Posted by meen (View Post)
its ok you are new to it happens
Think I figgered it out - I was hitting the quote button then posting under the previous comment - I was quoting your post back - As Cindy Brady would say: "OOOPTH!!"

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

White Collar S02E09.mp4 Point Blank - YouTube

Matt doing his own stunt work - the Errol Flynn/Tony Curtis swinging from the banner - and he actually did the throwing the gun in the air and catching it...

Mozzie calls June's dog "Benjamin Siegelbaum" - the real name of gangster Bugsy Siegel, for whom Bugsy is named...

White Collar S3E16 Judgement Day.avi - YouTube

Again, Matt doing his own stunt - he really did leap from one tram car to the other in mid-air...

Last edited by meen; 05-19-2013 at 07:00 AM Reason: Multiple posts