Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 07-14-2014, 06:37 AM
Fan Forum Star

No worries. I wish I watched this show so I could post on more threads

I started my first day back at classes today. I think it's gonna be a fun semester.
Old 07-15-2014, 02:25 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by These Broken Stars (View Post)

I started my first day back at classes today. I think it's gonna be a fun semester.
But you must try if you can

Cool.What are you studying?

Marissa--we all are like Neal in that

Natasha--good..How was yours?
Old 07-15-2014, 06:24 AM
Absolute Fan

everyone!

We had another row today... About a chauffer that often comes into our office to chat... he's obviously hitting on me now but I need to be told about that otherwise I'm obviously too dumb to notice anything
Men!
Old 07-16-2014, 02:24 PM
Moderator Support Team

Marissa that sucks, those kinds guys can be so annoying

Meen, I am doing good, How are you doing?

Quote:

awww good luck with semester
Old 07-16-2014, 06:39 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks

I'm studying Creative Writing and Editing.
Old 07-16-2014, 09:34 PM
Absolute Fan

Yeah, jealousy is truly annoying but at least I know he cares deeply. And if I won't get that chauffer off of me he's gonna break up...
I wish to jump under the bus when he's like that. I want us to work but I'm always the one doing the little wrongs I cannot know or have never thought existed before...

Anyway, I'm telling if this won't work in the end I'm turning either bachelorette-forever or lesbian. Girls at least are bit more familiar to me than guys.
Old 07-17-2014, 08:05 PM
Elite Fan

Good luck on school

Hope all are doing well. After 2 weeks on vacation, I feel as if I've been away forever and so much to play catch up, but thought I'd stop by and say hey Everyone have a wonderful weekend
Old 07-17-2014, 10:27 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by magikhands1 (View Post)
Good luck on school

Hope all are doing well. After 2 weeks on vacation, I feel as if I've been away forever and so much to play catch up, but thought I'd stop by and say hey Everyone have a wonderful weekend

Hey Chris
Hope you had a great vacation
great to see you stop by here

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarissaAngell (View Post)
Yeah, jealousy is truly annoying but at least I know he cares deeply. And if I won't get that chauffer off of me he's gonna break up...
I wish to jump under the bus when he's like that. I want us to work but I'm always the one doing the little wrongs I cannot know or have never thought existed before...

Anyway, I'm telling if this won't work in the end I'm turning either bachelorette-forever or lesbian. Girls at least are bit more familiar to me than guys.

awwww hopefully it works out

Quote:
Thanks

oh that sounds awesome... good luck with the semester
Old 07-17-2014, 11:14 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by magikhands1 (View Post)
Good luck on school

Hey Chris
Hope you had a great vacation
May I ask where did you go?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarissaAngell (View Post)

awwww you're stresses out

Quote:
Thanks

Interesting... good luck with the semester
Old 07-18-2014, 02:40 PM
Moderator Support Team

Hope everyone has a good weekend
Old 07-18-2014, 10:49 PM
Extreme Fan

It's been one of those weeks where the grieving came and slapped me in the face. Today was a day where I dealt with two vendors that were giving me headaches and in the end, I wanted to cry, but couldn't.

Then, I decided to listen to Christina Aguliera's "Best of Me" a few times. The song and the lyrics were so powerful, I was able to cry. It was the best thing for me at that moment.

Then, after work, I went for a scenic drive thru the mountains to get away from traffic. It was the best thing I ever did. I had a compilation disc I made of some 80's songs from Bronski Beat, Jimmy Sommerville, Erasure, Depeche Mode & Soft Cell. It was perfect. The right song came on when the scenery changed. It was almost like fall, even though it is summer. The winds were just right and the skies were clear with hints of clouds. I felt soothed as I drove to San Francisco.

I then went to Twin Peaks just to stretch and look out at the city, complete with the fog rolling in. It was just amazing.

Tomorrow, I'm going back after I do some writing.
Old 07-19-2014, 10:07 PM
Moderator Support Team

awww so sorry you went through that Audrey

Music is always the best to make you happy
Old 07-20-2014, 01:46 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doxia (View Post)
It's been one of those weeks where the grieving came and slapped me in the face. Today was a day where I dealt with two vendors that were giving me headaches and in the end, I wanted to cry, but couldn't.

Then, I decided to listen to Christina Aguliera's "Best of Me" a few times. The song and the lyrics were so powerful, I was able to cry. It was the best thing for me at that moment.

Then, after work, I went for a scenic drive thru the mountains to get away from traffic. It was the best thing I ever did. I had a compilation disc I made of some 80's songs from Bronski Beat, Jimmy Sommerville, Erasure, Depeche Mode & Soft Cell. It was perfect. The right song came on when the scenery changed. It was almost like fall, even though it is summer. The winds were just right and the skies were clear with hints of clouds. I felt soothed as I drove to San Francisco.

I then went to Twin Peaks just to stretch and look out at the city, complete with the fog rolling in. It was just amazing.

Tomorrow, I'm going back after I do some writing.
you
Old 07-21-2014, 01:41 PM
Moderator Support Team

how's everyone doing today
Old 07-22-2014, 11:45 PM
Elite Fan

tired and done with the weather