Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-30-2012, 03:38 PM
Part-Time Fan

Can't wait for 3x14. It's gonna be magical seeing our beauties back on screen together.

I LOVE Hilarie's quote on Sara/Neal. Thanks for posting it.
Old 01-30-2012, 05:21 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cmtaylor531 (View Post)
Oh Neal still has many things to think about. And as he ever really fully dealt with Kates death? Im not sure there. I thought instead he put all is energy into find fowler and getting revenge so to speak... I dunno I can't remember if he ever really dealt with her Death and let himself grieve.
I was never a Kate fan... of either or storyline or the Neal/kate relationship but to me before he can really move on with Sara we have to know he is ready to let Kate go.

Although, now that i think about it i guess the whole scene with him give the ring up for Peter and then telling him where it really belonged at the end could be perceived has him letting go of Kate... And damn now i am rambling on. Somebody stop me.
I think Neal has moved past Kate. He's gained closure with Adler, the ring and all. But idk, I think getting close to someone else again may be hard for him. He may find it hard to lose himself to someone else.

Old 01-30-2012, 06:47 PM
Fan Forum Star

^ITA with you. He loved Kate so much so I think it'll be hard for him to fully let anyone else back into his heart but when he does let Sara in...given his capacity for love...it'll be amazing.
I see e x t r a o r d i n a r y m a g i c in you
Rachel
Old 01-30-2012, 07:11 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by now.it.all.begins (View Post)
^ITA with you. He loved Kate so much so I think it'll be hard for him to fully let anyone else back into his heart but when he does let Sara in...given his capacity for love...it'll be amazing.
I agree there.. When He does let Sara in fully things will be amazing. We have seen what great leaps Neal will do for love. He is very passionate about it and Sara will be one lucky lady.
Old 01-30-2012, 07:27 PM
Part-Time Fan

i feel like what makes sara different (well, one of the many things) is that it isn't all about fantasies and the cote d'azur and living in the clouds with her. as elizabeth pointed out in 1x14, there's a difference between loving the idea of someone, and loving who they really are. i feel like neal was incredibly passionate about the idea of kate and he loved the romantic ideals. ironically, neal's statement about chloe last week ("she's in love with love") accurately describes how neal was with kate, i think. but with sara, it's different. she keeps him grounded. she's on west 69th and he's realizing he can't live in the clouds with her, and that really, he doesn't want to. i really hope all the foreshadowing we've gotten with them (like the countless married couple aliases, having great and important character development scenes in 3x05 which was an episode all about marriage and stability, both of them realizing what they want and what it takes to get there) isn't just teasing. they deserve to be together and everything they've been through so far, and undoubtedly everything they will go through still, only proves that.
Old 01-30-2012, 08:23 PM
Elite Fan

I like that description of Neal and Kate's relationship. Were they really truly in love or were they "In love with the idea of it" The both seemed to picture love and romance in this grand sort of unrealistic way. Sara does ground Neal and help to bring him down from the clouds.
Old 01-30-2012, 08:24 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by nlpnlp (View Post)
Can't wait for 3x14. It's gonna be magical seeing our beauties back on screen together.
Is Sara coming back?
Old 01-30-2012, 09:26 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DUHsoTK (View Post)
Is Sara coming back?
Yes.
Old 01-31-2012, 01:38 AM
Elite Fan

i cant wait to see Sara..i wish it could come fast enough
Old 01-31-2012, 02:20 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cmtaylor531 (View Post)
Yes.
Awesome!
Old 01-31-2012, 11:58 AM
Elite Fan

We know Sara is in 3x14... Here is me hoping that We get a very small unexpected scene with her tonight. A girl could hope.
Old 01-31-2012, 12:03 PM
Elite Fan

I posted this in the Sara thread but it should be here too. Promo pictures for 3x14 are out and well enjoy.

Photo Archive - White Collar - Season 3 - Promotional Episode Photos - Episode 3.14 - Pulling Strings

Icon by Fiona
Old 01-31-2012, 12:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I really agree about the whole Neal/Kate relationship and the comparison to his relationship with Sara. It's why love this relationship for Neal.

Thank you for the link!
Old 01-31-2012, 12:16 PM
Elite Fan

Thank you so much for sharing those Jamie... Eek. Its looks like its going to be amazing.
Old 01-31-2012, 12:27 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamie Choate (View Post)
I posted this in the Sara thread but it should be here too. Promo pictures for 3x14 are out and well enjoy.

Photo Archive - White Collar - Season 3 - Promotional Episode Photos - Episode 3.14 - Pulling Strings
thank you so much
Spoiler:

Last edited by meen; 01-31-2012 at 12:33 PM